Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore (20563 Views)

Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu / APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Archtype(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
This SUG President is just seeking attention...I am not a Tinubu's supporter but this one is just out of it
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Jostoman: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Why always Omoyele Sowore and Reno Omokri only known for seeking attention in Nigeria tongue
Sowore na wicked man grin
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Jostoman: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
Why only Tinubu?

How about Atiku, Obi , Kwankwanso?

Yele Yele, dude is only catching cruise lately
e be like say Sowore dey work for shettima grin
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Jostoman: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

But God has chosen him already which no baga can do anything about apart from wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So...
no be God, na Inec magic change Atiku and obi result to make BAT win.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by abbasajao(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sowore can only win an unopposed contest in life.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by ultimateprof: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
I don't know if the name "Sowore" is a name of an animal or a bingo.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by sheubaba2013: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
So you didn't see baba delegates?
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by kiddkash(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Your principal Obi would soon fade into thin air, we will see what will remain of LP
So Obi is now that famous in Nigeria after all
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by norriswood(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
With which leg Tinubu wan use run marathon? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
...some people will always talking from their anus...sowore Nd co...why not called Ur father to participate in the marathon... governance is not about the race,is about what u have to offer Ur people
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Olmautos: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Must Tinubu Be Present there ... Your Faculty of Thinking has affected With Black Engine Oil Sir.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Sammy5413(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tinubu don suffer, nothing wey this man no go see for una hand but em deserve am sha
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Sunnykind(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/im-disappointed-tinubu-didnt-participate-in-abuja-marathon-sowore/
Nlfpmod Oam4j
it's only a senseless child that will say an elder has mouth odour.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by biggie73(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Must this boy talk?
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by harmony75: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Indirectly he does not want tinubu to be sworn in with the fake win. Sowore want tinubu dead!
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
You want him to die abi
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
Why only Tinubu?

How about Atiku, Obi , Kwankwanso?

Yele Yele, dude is only catching cruise lately

Tinubu is unfit physically,morally,psychologically.

He is always on drugs
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by merits(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Whar type of English is that?

Your nut.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Tradman: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
richie240:
If u or any obidients show me the picture of their father running marathon then I'll take u all serious.
cool
Do u want tinubu that is a replica of a stalk fish to quench? The annoying parts of this whole drama is that people u still give consideration to little extent of education still shamefully defending wat is not defentdable just because they depends on the scrumbs that fallout from Tinubu's table. Bros I urge you to wake up from ur dogmatic slobber and be rational as man u are. South Africa here are laughing at us and the rest of Africa country hold us in high esteem because will are talented which the other countries benefit from. We have massive rources that can be harnesed from for the betterment of all. Not all these old men and they are just there for the name . Peter is a well read and has the capacity to transform our country for the benefit of all and stop listening to ffk, kenyamu and oshiomole who are sycophants and they seeing corrupt ridden tinubu as wheel to the national cake. They are praisesingers for highest bidder and I urge u to seeks information before u act ok bro. We are the youth of this country that God almighty has blessed us with the capital to synergy and form united front to chart a common good for us all. I wish Glorious happy Sunday.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
merits:

Your nut.

I dont undersand.

merits:

You that attended [b]what do you won?[/b]ode oloriburuku Omo ale.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by stuffs2002: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

After all na Peter Pand0ra Obi win the race sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Burob: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
If not Pot calling electric kettle black, in your entire life, which half, or even quarter marathon have you participated in?
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Burob: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tradman:
Do u want tinubu that is a replica of a stalk fish to quench? The annoying parts of this whole drama is that people u still give consideration to little extent of education still shamefully defending wat is not defentdable just because they depends on the scrumbs that fallout from Tinubu's table. Bros I urge you to wake up from ur dogmatic slobber and be rational as man u are. South Africa here are laughing at us and the rest of Africa country hold us in high esteem because will are talented which the other countries benefit from. We have massive rources that can be harnesed from for the betterment of all. Not all these old men and they are just there for the name . Peter is a well read and has the capacity to transform our country for the benefit of all and stop listening to ffk, kenyamu and oshiomole who are sycophants and they seeing corrupt ridden tinubu as wheel to the national cake. They are praisesingers for highest bidder and I urge u to seeks information before u act ok bro. We are the youth of this country that God almighty has blessed us with the capital to synergy and form united front to chart a common good for us all. I wish Glorious happy Sunday.
Stop wailing & move on with your life, nobody or country cares about Nigeria, all they have is maximum respect because the League of Nations knows that Big Brother Nigeria, the giant of Africa, can handle its internal affairs without prejudice.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Why always Omoyele Sowore and Reno Omokri only known for seeking attention in Nigeria tongue

Thats why i no take those dudes serious again. Sowore is a clown!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by AMI3(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

So only Christian believe in God?

Chai, you this Obi's supporters, you are brainwashed by religion, tribe still one to be brainwashed by politics.

Are you people in a cult group?

Well I don't know ur understanding
Because a Muslim will not use the word God
A Jewish may go with their own Jewish name in which I believe u are not
A tradition worshipper will use _ god"'
Tell me which religion in Nigeria that is common that can use the word "God"
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Onitola2: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/im-disappointed-tinubu-didnt-participate-in-abuja-marathon-sowore/
tinubu already said he's not there for marathon, it's his sense that'll work.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by styno121: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Rubbish talk, just trying to mock Tinubu, you go old one day...
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by GEJDHERO: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

A President Elect doesn't have idle time for marathon... A person who lost Presidential election can't comprehend schedule of a President Elect

Where is that Idiot from Biafra Prince of Lagos sef

INEC ELECT
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Mrfixiit: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

But God has chosen him already which no baga can do anything about apart from wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So...
Be calming down dude. E go shock you that Tinubu will not be sworn in.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by henroo2003: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by zoedew: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

Your protruding tummy should contain the answer! Sowore lacks respect for elders and will reap the reward that comes with such misconduct going forward. If he gets to be as old as Tinubu he will be ridiculed by much younger folks! Thatโ€™s how it goes!
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by sunboy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sowore is beginning to lose it, he was my preferred candidate even though his chances of winning was ultra slimโ€ฆ but heโ€™s being too childish lately with his utterances.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by Basic123: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

Not true , Tinubu just like Osama bin laden and Shekau made the list because of his past drug case in the united states
While Chinamanda had sex and gave one the Times magazine chief nlow job to be there

News has it that Chinamanda adichie can give pussy to achieve anything...even her letter to hiden contains her nudes.

That girl is naughty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sends โ€œCorrectedโ€ 2016 Budget To National Assembly / Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredoluโ€™s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.