Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) (20609 Views)

Geometric Power Plant In Aba Set For Commissioning In February / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike / First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by ETT93(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Emma513:
WORST GOVERNOR
I think Plateau State governor is the worst
8 years no project
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by nonhuman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Emma513:
WORST GOVERNOR
shut up he is not worst governor I am not his fan but he is not the worst
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by ETT93(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ever8090:
His fellow mumu wet Wike use their head "Ortom" no commission one project throughout his 2 tenures
Same with Plateau State Governor
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by okeysoninv: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
chukel:
federal parastatal and IGR? I really mistook you for someone who knows stuff. Kai. Why not state the infrastructures of your workaholic ikpeazu.
there is more workers in Enugu than abia and Anambra. because you have always carried this propaganda around that ikpeazu is worst without any prove that's the reason I want you to bring ur data let's compare. but , if you can't , you can as well shut up .
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by okeysoninv: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
chukel:
federal parastatal and IGR? I really mistook you for someone who knows stuff. Kai. Why not state the infrastructures of your workaholic ikpeazu.
every federal workers pays paye to state board of internal revenue. yes Enugu has more federal workers than abia
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Kay25(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

Better than most governors in Southwest
Are u normal
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by chukel(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
okeysoninv:
there is more workers in Enugu than abia and Anambra. because you have always carried this propaganda around that ikpeazu is worst without any prove that's the reason I want you to bring ur data let's compare. but , if you can't , you can as well shut up .
that doesn't form the bulk of IGR. Nwokem mechie onu. I thought you had insight.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kay25:

Are u normal
Ikapazu is far better tha most governors in your region tell me what Ogun , Ekiti and Osun governors achieve You guys are good at covering the incompetent governors in your region
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
olakan22:

Aláwàdà
He is far better than criminal leaders in your region serious indebt with nothing to show
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by okeysoninv: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
chukel:
that doesn't form the bulk of IGR. Nwokem mechie onu. I thought you had insight.
what is igr, if not tax.. hahaha.. paye is not collected by state from workers residing in the State. do you get it now. my little education to you.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Goldymafia: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
nony43:

Did I defend him? That guy is trying owing to how he came to power with too many God Fathers disturbing him . He is still doing bad because he performed below par to what was expected. And remove your generalising mentality . Don’t put mouth on politics you don’t know of any state.
oga rest am from akwa-ibom and I share boundary with abia... ikpezu is a very useless governor....nothing to boast off...he should be ashame of himself very useless govt..with all the resources in abia.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by mrcrabs(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
Worst governor ever for Abia state
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Goldymafia: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
okeysoninv:
ikpeazu is far better than the two orji, aba is more better than the way he met. Except your economic with the truth. Ikpeazu is far better than current Enugu state Governor. The incoming Governor of abia will build from where ikpeazu stopped. Common, let's speak the truth. The man is about the commission , government house, factory, roads and hospital. Many did the predecessors done?
oga go and sit down..see what you are praising...even Ebonyi with less resources did better....stop defending rubbish...
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by okeysoninv: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Goldymafia:
oga go and sit down..see what you are praising...even Ebonyi with less resources did better....stop defending rubbish...
better than South West governors
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Ogiame: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ladymillion:
Quite unfortunate
What is unfortunate there?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by twilliamx(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836735:

Because you've not gone to other state and still Abia debt is low.
What states have you been too. Your overhyped whitewashed areas can not stand most south west state, if they say make u show your state, you go begin show one road from multiple area olofo, that is the same way your mad self use to swear for peter obi and later began praising him because you want an igbo president. Thunder fire you because I don't know what brought south west in to this
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Menclothing: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Abia
Kogi
Ogun

State with potential but nothing to show in other of allocations

Abia and Ogun if a good gov rule will enjoy a development they have potential

Ogun gov msg me
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
twilliamx:

What states have you been too. Your overhyped whitewashed areas can not stand most south west state, if they say make u show your state, you go begin show one road from multiple area olofo, that is the same way your mad self use to swear for peter obi and later began praising him because you want an igbo president. Thunder fire you because I don't know what brought south west in to this
I have been to the states in Southwest, Southsouth and FCT outside Lagos most states in West are nothing to write home about
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Princerichi0(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
Someone should tell that governor to stop punishing his state citizens in Aba and provide electricity for Residents in Aba. Businesses are failing due to the lack of electricity. I believe one call from him will set ABA electricity company right. He should do the needful.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by happney65: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ikpeazu sef wan commission project. Wonders shall never end. grin
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by twilliamx(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122841348:

I have been to the states in Southwest, Southsouth and FCT outside Lagos most states in West are nothing to write home about

They are better than the jungles of the south east.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by hokafor(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lol this useless man commission which project?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by biafranrealson: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Emma513:
WORST GOVERNOR

Did excellently well compared to the previous two thieves and some SW governors including yeye bello .

We on ground knows the effect of Ikpeazu administration.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by kenpacheeee(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

it's not true..
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by zombieHUNTER: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sammy07:

Stop playing.

Ekiti/Osun has new Governors.

Dapo/Sanwo Olu/Makinde are in their 2nd term.

Only Aketi left
But the dude isn't better than Aketi.

Dave did better than Aketi tho, and I'm not sure of ugwanyi.
But Ikpeazu? You're playing.

ugwuanyi is worse than Ikpeazu

Take it to the bank
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by AmotekunSW: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
nony43:

If you no get respect go back and meet your parents to teach you. Did I mention you as I comment? Did I insult you? You are total disgrace and a failure to your family and generations. And to the society at large.

May the life of your children be like Ikpeazu's administration.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Almunjid(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

Are u one of the beneficiaries of Ikpeazu's kerosene? grin
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by iyke2frankeze: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

Do you ihim more than those of us in the Southeast? That man is a very useless he goat. If am an Abian, I will will prepare acid and wait for him on the road. Our stomach governor in Enugu state is a workaholic compared to the idiot.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Aguiyimba(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Look at the useless PIGs they have ruling them.

No wonder all the rich and successful indigenes flee that pit latrine of a region. All paupers remain.

Tinubu should delegate ex SW Governors to rule them. They can't rule themselves yet.

Fayose, Fayemi, Ladoja to take Imo, Abia and Enugu respectively. Ajimobi to Anambra. A dead SW Governor is 100x better than SE's best.

Your mumu no too much?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by nony43(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

May the life of your children be like Ikpeazu's administration.

May the life of your Children be like the insults you dish to people on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP, APC Reps’ Clash Over Alleged Stolen N30tn / Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State / FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.