Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife (542 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by Legitnews247(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2023
What will make you raise your hand on your wife.
Your comments is need.
Follow us on Facebook to air your views.

https://www.facebook.com/legitnews247?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by illicit(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nothing and I mean nothing

But if she slap me I will also slap her

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by YouandiAllofus: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Which sensible person hits a woman
If you do, you should go book a fight where your mates are and earn more money with it: Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury, Olesander Usyk and co. (Mind you, these men with all the power and money don't hit women).
So who d hell do u tink u are
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nothing except she hits me first then a brain reset will be in order

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by ogawisdom(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Only if she slaps me angry angry angry

I go beat shege comot for her eyes that day cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by ogawisdom(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Only if she slaps me angry angry angry

I go beat shege comot for her eyes that day cool
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wouldn't that be domestic violence?
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by brain54(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nobody here will admit they beat women…

My question then is who are those beating their wives?

3 Likes

Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by frozen70(f): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
illicit:

😂 Lol
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by piyoo91: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
Real men don't beat women
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by Foodqueen(f): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
illicit:

But u just said nothing
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by illicit(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Foodqueen:

But u just said nothing

Yes, nothing normally

But if she slap me I will slap her

because if I don't, she can make it an habit, any small thing, gbas for my face lol
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by onumadu: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
But I can divorce her though.
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by Lighthouse50: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Absolutely nothing
Re: What Will Make You Beat, Lay Your Hand On Your Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Legitnews247:
What will make you raise your hand on your wife.
Your comments is need.
Follow us on Facebook to air your views.

if your wife doesnt have respect for you and think she can lay hands on you, then you have all the rights to treat her equally.
only donkeys let their women beat them black and blue and say/do nothing (til some of them even die at the hands of these disrespectful wives)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian school system is responsible for 40% of poverty in the country. / Send Your Son To Prison / I Love Seeing Women On Waist Beads Its Romantic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.