Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot (20975 Views)

Intrigue As APC Holds Midnight Inauguration For NWC Members Over Raging Protest / 2019: Southwest May Lose Out As Southsouth Lobbies PDP, Atiku For SGF Slot / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Zico5(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
North must not take it. If Buhari can appoint Northerners as chief of staff, secretary to the government of federation and minister of justice. Nothing should stop Tinubu from imitating such. Equality before the law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Britishpea: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
We don’t expect much surprise from the position of SGF. Tinubu is likely to pick any of them and also the Chief of staff.

But expect a lot of surprises on the ministerial seats.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Tareq1105: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Chucks13:

He is free to contest for Ohanaeeze presidency that is his best belt for him or he can contest for Ladipo spare market as their president...

And fortunately, Ohaneze presidency is vacant now.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Walamide: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
These guys want to overthrow Govt by force.. Asíwájú needs to be well advised in order not to fall for their pranks..
Choose a neutral person abeg

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by wolebest: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
dre11:
•President-elect set to pull off a joker

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/tinubu-battles-intrigue-as-masari-el-rufai-bagudu-jostle-for-sgf-slot/

All of them are not in contention for SGF.

They may get Ministerial slots.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by ufuosman(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
id4sho:
Bat might surprise Dem and appoint unknown person with no baggage tongue
and it will be d best way

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by itsene: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
North West, another greedy section of the country.
With 8 years of lopsided appointment from Buhari, yet no satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Orathird: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

The Imaginary terrosists are jejely on their own and you're calling them out. If they come for you now, you will start wailing and calling them hateful people .

You could still make your comment without sounding stupid right ?

Tinubu government won't benefit you more than El rufai and bagudu fighting for big positions . I know you work in a factory and your salary isn't more than N40k and i know that you will soon look for one IGBO big man to sell your parents house to..

I wish they will hear.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tinubu should consider experience, loyalty before choosing. Tribe or region is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by tnerro1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
He should do like Buhari and appoint someone from his tribe or religion
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Bimpe29: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
It's really intriguing for Jagaban but God will guide him in making/choosing the best as SGF/Ministers and other foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by 234GT(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
ChimaEmmanu753:
Gdvdv

You are a thief.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Franking: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
The same old brigade. How can there be change? The good thing is we are all in it together! Whether u voted Obi or Tinumbu, ntoor.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Franking: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Chucks13:

He is free to contest for Ohanaeeze presidency that is his best belt for him or he can contest for Ladipo spare market as their president...

Illiterate. He is still better than ur entire generation. By the way, I didn't see it father's name on the list of possible SGF, etc. Nairaland is for jobless hungry nonentities like u.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Franking: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Ipob terrorists
It is a time to wail again

Is ur father's name on the list? Attention seeking thing.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Blackdisciple(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
famology:
El rufai is the best for the job

I know you are supporting the killings of Nigerians in Kaduna
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
Franking:

Is ur father's name on the list? Attention seeking thing.
e pain this goat

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Blackdisciple(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
Same old incompetent men, now I really know why they don't want ObiDatti because they all knew they will get retired but reserve is the case, tinubu's appointments will base on compensation which will jeopardised Nigeria for another 4 years coupled with the state buhari has taken Nigeria to meaning ADIEU NIGERIA. cry cry
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Chucks13: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Franking:

Illiterate. He is still better than ur entire generation. By the way, I didn't see it father's name on the list of possible SGF, etc. Nairaland is for jobless hungry nonentities like u.

Nairaland is for jobless people and you are in same Nairaland talking and ranting in pain baa?

You see how you defeated yourself by yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by seunodediranivy: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=Legitisreal post=122840354]Pls let's give obi some attention

He is starving since tinubu returned

Attention?,

starving?,

Who is giving who attention?

Gonna for ever!!!!
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by peculiar2233: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

The Imaginary terrosists are jejely on their own and you're calling them out. If they come for you now, you will start wailing and calling them hateful people .

Tinubu government won't benefit you more than El rufai and bagudu fighting for big positions . I know you work in a factory and your salary isn't more than N40k and i know that you will soon look for one IGBO big man to sell your parents house to..
You don finish the werey patapata 😆

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by vickydevoka(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Ipob terrorists
It is a time to wail again
Lol. Dodudwa terrorist has commented
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mitchy49:
Mandate that will soon be returned
Return to who? To the dude that was beaten silly to a distant third?You can try your luck in 2027

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by vickydevoka(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

Who dash am 40k salary. He is teaching in one development primary school that barely pay teachers 15k. Let him send his a account number let me pay him his one year salary

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by billyG(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Is SGF office a retirement home?
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by joba4luv: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigerians shouldn't expect anything goods from Tinubu government with all this Rifraf people mentioning here and there to be in Tinubu government
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by adekolaelect(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

oga take it easy . You need to calm down I don't support him for calling Terrorist to the discussion but try to pretend as if you are not among of them by offing the Mic.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by famology(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Blackdisciple:

I know you are supporting the killings of Nigerians in Kaduna

I know you're supporting the killings of Nigerians in the south east.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Okwyjesus:

What is that dull Masari doing in the list.
Please Tinubu should go for smart SFF like Gbajabiamila

Gbaja will most likely be Chief of Staff while ElRufai will be SGF.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by juman(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
They should pick one person among themselves.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by juman(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
In current apc government, tinubu was given vice president, speaker of the House, SGF, and other juicy positions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State House, Dodan Barracks To Be Revitalized – Presidency / PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up / Dokpesi, 7 Others To Testify In Tinubu’s N150bn Libel Suit Against AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.