Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships (1823 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by ken6488(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2023
Reports of Russian Tu-95M bombers in the air near Ukraine & submarines in the Black Sea appear to be accurate. We are potentially looking at a Russian escalation (conventional) in Ukraine, probably in retaliation for recent Ukrainian strikes.

10 sub marine are mobilized in the black sea

1 Like

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:56am On May 01, 2023
By the time,this war would be over, Ukraine would definitely be socioeconomically drained.But their saving grace is the US and her allies, supporting them with ammunition.Many countries have and are learning a lesson from the ongoing Russia -Ukraine war.

1 Like

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Masterviolence(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2023
I still wonder why the Russians are this lenient, they let the Ukrainians carryout a sabotage before striking them calling it a retaliatory strike.

Ukraine won't achieving anything from the so hyped counteroffensive.

Because if your enemy decide where you fight,
Know where, how and when to strike, that enemy is impossible to beat.

The worse situation is when your enemy's strikes can't be prevented, or avoided.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by bassdow: 7:48am On May 01, 2023
Masterviolence:
I still wonder why the Russians are this lenient, they let the Ukrainians carryout a sabotage before striking them calling it a retaliatory strike.

Ukraine won't achieving anything from the so hyped counteroffensive.

Because if your enemy decide where you fight,
Know where, how and when to strike, that enemy is impossible to beat.

The worse situation is when your enemy's strikes can't be prevented, or avoided.

We already know Russia isn't interestted in Fighting Ukraine, they're more interested in draining the West & it's NATO counterparts, through Ukraine. See this more like a slow death. Should things happen quicker, Ukraine would loose more, but when events occurs slower, it's Western & NATO backers are those to make looses, even though either way, Ukraine go still suffer looses.
Hopefully, Russia doesn't end up making a mistake, because that's all it would take for the WEST + NATO to Nail them.

Meanwhile, take Putin away from the picture, there are lots of people in Russia who would have escalated things to Full Scare war since

7 Likes

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by bassdow: 7:50am On May 01, 2023
ken6488:
Reports of Russian Tu-95M bombers in the air near Ukraine & submarines in the Black Sea appear to be accurate. We are potentially looking at a Russian escalation (conventional) in Ukraine, probably in retaliation for recent Ukrainian strikes.

10 sub marine are mobilized in the black sea

...yet no [credible] source

1 Like

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Depriest2020: 9:36am On May 01, 2023
The same way I pray to GOD everyday to destroy any friend or neighbor that will make himself a willing tool for my enemies to plant at my doorpost snares, against me through them, same way I pray too for God to destroy the enemies of Russia & president Vladimir Putin & the willing countries enabling the enemies of Russia to deploy weapons at her borders.

It's a pitty that USA doesn't know that the Glory of God has departed from them and false spirit that promotes LGBTQ has taking over them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Masterviolence(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2023
bassdow:

We already know Russia isn't interestted in Fighting Ukraine, they're more interested in draining the West & it's NATO counterparts, through Ukraine. See this more like a slow death. Should things happen quicker, Ukraine would loose more, but when events occurs slower, it's Western & NATO backers are those to make looses, even though either way, Ukraine go still suffer looses.
Hopefully, Russia doesn't end up making a mistake, because that's all it would take for the WEST + NATO to Nail them.

Meanwhile, take Putin away from the picture, there are lots of people in Russia who would have escalated things to Full Scare war since
The reason i support Russia in this war is because they're on the right side of history.

In the military perspective, Russia is fighting a far bigger enemy, if not for her advanced military technologies, NATO would probably be in Moscow by now.

History has shown that a prolonged war is not really beneficial.
u.s in Vietnam, Afghanistan etc
ussr in Afghanistan.

The only reason i feel they're about to change history is because:
1. A large percentage of the world is with Russia on this war in Ukraine.
2. Russia always win in any war threatening her national security.
the list goes on and on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Parachoko: 4:09pm On May 01, 2023
bassdow:

You're talking as if War is as easy as eating bread and beans
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Tiopii: 7:28pm On May 01, 2023
bassdow:

The only country being drained is Russia, Russia is already in war economy, neither the West or the US is in war economy with the crippling sanctions, their biggest support China already said they won't be involved in the war as they rather want peace. China needs the West more than the West needs China, and Russia need China more than Chima need Russia.

Most of the arms provided to Ukraine were made in the 90s no modern tech has been made available and see what they are doing on the battlefield.

Russia has lost their economy and are now subversive to China, lost their Military prowess as a result of the performance of their military in the war. After the war regardless of outcome Russia would have it hard to be the Russia they were pre war time.

Most of the wars Russia fought were against smaller and far weaker nations, and even the WW2, Stalin said without America's Lend Lease programme they would have lost. they had the west and the US as allies.

War could go either way but Russia isn't having it easy at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Tiopii: 7:30pm On May 01, 2023
Masterviolence:

The reason i support Russia in this war is because they're on the right side of history.

In the military perspective, Russia is fighting a far bigger enemy, if not for her advanced military technologies, NATO would probably be in Moscow by now.

History has shown that a prolonged war is not really beneficial.
u.s in Vietnam, Afghanistan etc
ussr in Afghanistan.

The only reason i feel they're about to change history is because:
1. A large percentage of the world is with Russia on this war in Ukraine.
2. Russia always win in any war threatening her national security.
the list goes on and on.

How is Russia on the right side of History and which large percentage of the world is with Russia?
This war isn't threatening Russia's national security, Russia is threatening Ukraine's national security. who's the aggressor? who gave up nuclear arsenals in guarantee for peace? Read more bros and stop following Nairaland propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Masterviolence(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2023
Tiopii:

How is Russia on the right side of History and which large percentage of the world is with Russia?
This war isn't threatening Russia's national security, Russia is threatening Ukraine's national security. who's the aggressor? who gave up nuclear arsenals in guarantee for peace? Read more bros and stop following Nairaland propaganda
Coming to tell me i should read up is some peak level of sarcasm grin grin grin

If you're a good student of history there won't be any problem understanding what I'll write here.
Ukraine historically was never an independent state, it was huge land that has been contested, divided, and ruled by a variety of external powers for over 600 years, including the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, the Austrian Empire, the Ottoman Empire, and the Tsardom of Russia.
But In the 17th century, Ukraine became part of the Russian Empire, after series of agreements between the powers at that time, including financial statements to claim ownership of kyiv and other parts Ukraine.

Ukraine became part of the Russian Empire in the 1680s (17th century as written above).

To make it brief, in 1991 after the dissolution of the Soviet union, Ukraine became an independent state for the first time in it existence. It shouldn't be easily forgotten that in Russia existence, every invasion has been through Ukraine.

So tell me why is Ukraine not behaving as a state that Russia has made it to be.
Ukraine cannot judge the leadership of the Russian federation because of a man named Joseph Stalin who is not even a Russian by a Georgian.
During the time of the Soviet union, there were more Ukrainian president than Russia's.
Ukraine as a state inherited most of the Soviet union possessions after Russia.
So tell me, was Russia really treating Ukraine bad.?

Is it Russia's fault that there were more pro-russian in the government of Ukraine? shouldn't this be as a result of there history and ethical relationship.

Did Russia invade Ukraine before the infiltration of the west in 2013?
Russia can simply not sit back to allow the west to use her sibling to invade him in the future that's you Russia invade Crimea in 2014, not because they want war, but because Russia owns a navy base in sevastopol which was supposed to be there until 2040 according to the agreements between the two countries.

Now tell me is Russia not in the right side of history? for her adversary to use her siblings against him?
For NATO that was created because of the Soviet union including for the detriment of Ukraine to suddenly want to side with NATO to destroy mother Russia when Russia has done nothing wrong to Ukraine, is something not suspicious?

And your last question.
If you understand how power dynamics works you'll know that those nukes belongs to Russia. And because they gave it up for peace doesn't guarantee that if Ukraine start becoming hostile to Russia, Russia should sit back and behave as if nothing is happening because a treaty was signed, and innocents are losing their lives.

Please know history before engaging me next time.
I don't have the energy to lecture anyone, the internet is there for a reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by fortunez1(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2023
H
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by 24dro(m): 3:44am On May 02, 2023
[quote author=Masterviolence post=122871090]

And your last question.
If you understand how power dynamics works you'll know that those nukes belongs to Russia. And because they gave it up for peace doesn't guarantee that if Ukraine start becoming hostile to Russia, Russia should sit back and behave as if nothing is happening because a treaty was signed, and innocents are losing their lives.

Lol you did not talk about the part where they killed Russian speaking citizens or where they where put in a build and set ablaze and if they managed to escaped they get finished off, Ukraine has been committing a pogrom the west turned a blind eye. Oya why hasn't the ICC sanctioned Israel for the crimes against Humanity or NATO themselves for the crimes they've been committing against the Palestines. Why are they silent on it till now, as far as i know its the same thing and that has been happening. Agba just leave this1 abeg.
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by bassdow: 9:50am On May 02, 2023
Tiopii:

The only country being drained is Russia, Russia is already in war economy, neither the West or the US is in war economy with the crippling sanctions, their biggest support China already said they won't be involved in the war as they rather want peace. China needs the West more than the West needs China, and Russia need China more than Chima need Russia.

Most of the arms provided to Ukraine were made in the 90s no modern tech has been made available and see what they are doing on the battlefield.

Russia has lost their economy and are now subversive to China, lost their Military prowess as a result of the performance of their military in the war. After the war regardless of outcome Russia would have it hard to be the Russia they were pre war time.

Most of the wars Russia fought were against smaller and far weaker nations, and even the WW2, Stalin said without America's Lend Lease programme they would have lost. they had the west and the US as allies.

Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Masterviolence(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2023
[quote author=24dro post=122874651][/quote]
Only an ignorant person will think Russia is wrong in this war.
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Masterviolence(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2023
Tiopii:

Bravođź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

nairaland never disappoint

Ignoramus spring up everyday grin grin grin

something is telling me that this your case is beyond redemption grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by mysticwarrior(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2023
The west deliberately imposed a partial diplomatic isolation on Russia hoping this would weakened the Russians, but the Russians are still thriving and are using the strategy of attrition to way down NATO's strength in Ukraine.

As the war in Ukraine prolongs, more NATO countries would gradually stop sending support to Ukraine to deal with their own domestic problems, France and Germany are already shaky, Poland and Romanian are acting with serious caution, Turkey has maintained a strong silence and a military non interventionism in the on going Ukrainian war.

Of recent the Russians are allowing the Ukrainians to attack them first which would give them more concrete pretext to orchestrate a larger scale premeditated attack on Ukraine, they are now making the Ukrainians look more like the aggressor in this war.

It should be noted that whenever the Ukrainian attack the Russians, and the Russians hit them back badly NATO doesn't even sneezes not to talk about being bold enough to condemn Russia's actions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by mysticwarrior(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
Masterviolence:

If you're a good student of history there won't be any problem understanding what I'll write here.
Ukraine historically was never an independent state, it was huge land that has been contested, divided, and ruled by a variety of external powers for over 600 years, including the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, the Austrian Empire, the Ottoman Empire, and the Tsardom of Russia.
But In the 17th century, Ukraine became part of the Russian Empire, after series of agreements between the powers at that time, including financial statements to claim ownership of kyiv and other parts Ukraine.

Ukraine became part of the Russian Empire in the 1680s (17th century as written above).

To make it brief, in 1991 after the dissolution of the Soviet union, Ukraine became an independent state for the first time in it existence. It shouldn't be easily forgotten that in Russia existence, every invasion has been through Ukraine.

So tell me why is Ukraine not behaving as a state that Russia has made it to be.
Ukraine cannot judge the leadership of the Russian federation because of a man named Joseph Stalin who is not even a Russian by a Georgian.
[b]During the time of the Soviet union, there were more Ukrainian president than Russia'[/b]s.

Is it Russia's fault that there were more pro-russian in the government of Ukraine? shouldn't this be as a result of there history and ethical relationship.

Russia can simply not sit back to allow the west to use her sibling to invade him in the future that's you Russia invade Crimea in 2014, not because they want war, but because Russia owns a navy base in sevastopol which was supposed to be there until 2040 according to the agreements between the two countries.

Now tell me is Russia not in the right side of history? for her adversary to use her siblings against him?
For NATO that was created because of the Soviet union including for the detriment of Ukraine to suddenly want to side with NATO to destroy mother Russia when Russia has done nothing wrong to Ukraine, is something not suspicious?

And your last question.

You are somehow right here, Yakov Cherevichenko and Semyon Timoshenko held the highest military rank in the USSR during the Soviet era and both men were Ukrainians. Konstantin Chernenko who was the leader of the Soviet union from 1984 untill his death in 1985 was also a Ukrainian.
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Boldtrust(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2023
Russia is fighting a lost war. They lost the war since April, 2022 and they know it. The question now is how many lives will be sacrificed on both sides before the war ends?
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Boldtrust(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2023
Masterviolence:

During the time of the Soviet union, there were more Ukrainian president than Russia's.

And your last question.

avid Russian propagandist spotted undecided undecided Their lies never end
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Masterviolence(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You are somehow right here, Yakov Cherevichenko and Semyon Timoshenko held the highest military rank in the USSR during the Soviet era and both men were Ukrainians. Konstantin Chernenko who was the leader of the Soviet union from 1984 untill his death in 1985 was also a Ukrainian.

Vladimir Lenin.
Nationality: Russian

Joseph Stalin.
Nationality: Georgian

Georgy Malenkov
Nationality: Macedonian

Nikita Khrushchev
Nationality: Ukrainian

Leonid Brezhnev

Yuri Andropov
Nationality: Ukrainian/Russian

Konstantin Chernenko

Mikhail Gorbachev
Nationality: Russian

But all of them pride themselves as Russians.
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Masterviolence(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2023
Boldtrust:

avid Russian propagandist spotted undecided undecided Their lies never end
Not having the same opinion as you has automatically made me a propagandist.

If you have nothing reasonable to say don't quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Boldtrust(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2023
Masterviolence:

If you have nothing reasonable to say don't quote me.

you called my response "nothing", why then did you respond to it? Why would anyone respond to NOTHING? you keep feeding people with Russian lies.
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Masterviolence(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2023
Boldtrust:

you called my response "nothing", why then did you respond to it? Why would anyone respond to NOTHING? you keep feeding people with Russian lies.
I carefully select the words I use here.

Masterviolence:

If you have Nothing reasonable to say don't quote me.

Good luck trying to be a nit-picker, when there's nothing to nit-pick.

I'm 7 steps ahead of you in this game grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Masterviolence(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2023
Boldtrust:

No need to argue with you, i have only one question to ask you?

Point out just one lie I've commented on this platform?
Am waiting
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Boldtrust(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2023
Masterviolence:

I carefully select the words I use here.

Good luck trying to be a nit-picker, when there's nothing to nit-pick.

I'm 7 steps ahead of you in this game grin

Yeah. 7 steps ahead of me with lies. Cutting history where it suites the Russian narrative. Russia has been prosecuting this war (AKA special military operation) with so much lies. They aren't even ashamed to have struggled with Ukraine for over a year without any headway towards a strategic objective. Oh, I forgot, they don't even have an objective anymore.

The second most powerful military in the world is struggling to become the third most powerful military in Ukraine. Number one most powerful is the Armed Forces of Ukraine, second army is the Wagner PMC while the conventional Russian forces make the third position. Spitting some needless history how Russia was invaded via Ukraine in WWII knowing well that Russia was an ally of Hitler before he stung them from behind is laughable. It was the United States that came to the Russian rescue.

I've done too much to have dignified this nonsense with a response. I'm going to create my own thread to report this war and how poorly the Russians have been performing. I've always admired the Russians, but in this war, they're the aggressors. Killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians and being proud of it. Pounding cities to ground and killing its inhabitants then claim to be liberating the same people they're terrorizing and killing is laughable. It's beyond words the nature of atrocities.
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by fydence: 5:44am On May 03, 2023
bassdow:

Okay
perfect answer
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by fydence: 5:45am On May 03, 2023
Tiopii:

I have seen ignorance..but this is a beauty..Well done!

1 Like

Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by leofab(f): 9:01pm On May 03, 2023
Masterviolence:

And your last question.

see how you are confusing yourself.. the history of Europe has been about territorial shifting.. if uKrain has more president then Russia during the Soviet era why so you then want ukraine to be a vassal state of Russia ? The era of society is over and every country is free to chat their own destiny.. the only mistake ukraine did was to give away their weapons to Russia in exchange for a bogus guarantee of protecting and Uk France and USA were signatory to that pact and that why they are playing their part in securing ukraine from external aggression.!
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Tiopii: 9:07pm On May 03, 2023
Masterviolence:

And your last question.
If you understand how power dynamics works you'll know that those nukes belongs to Russia. And because they gave it up for peace doesn't guarantee that if Ukraine start bec
oming hostile to Russia, Russia should sit back and behave as if nothing is happening because a treaty was signed, and innocents are losing their lives.

All sentiments no logical reasoning. After admitting Ukraine became an independent state, you still expect them to be subversive to Russia's interest instead of their own national interest, you're a joker.

With your reasoning all the other powers, the Polish Lithuanian commonwealth, Ottoman empire can all lay claim to Ukraine, The Mongols ruled over Russia at some point for over 200years so it means in 2023 Mongols can lay claim to Russia too. you logic ain't stable or smart.

Russia invaded Moldova, Georgia was it because of the West too? Russia is a bully going after smaller and weaker nations. so Putin got emotional cos the Ukraine would rather be closer to the West than Russia, when closeness to the west is economic prosperity and guaranteed security. Most nations want relationship with the West why should Ukraine also want this? You expect an independent state to put Russia's interest ahead of their own? lol.

The part you said Ukraine got Soviet Tech is very funny tho, you think it was only the Russians population and economy that supported the Soviet Union? All the tech they got is cos it was due to them and not some Russia's benevolence even if they took all the best stuffs.

The West didn't infiltrate Ukraine, Ukraine like other states that are members of EU and NATO wanted what the west was offering. you won't at least want to compare the Russian economy with the West. Russia just pissed cos they got less to offer and everyone knows Ukraine would be better off with the West.

If Russia is as good as you tryna paint why does it invade it neighbors and why does it neighbors seeks closer economic ties and security guarantee from the West? if those nations were safe and prospering why would they want to join the West? you're just intensionally sentimental and it's sad.

Russia's naval.base wasn't threatened at any time, Russia just invaded cos they knew they were by far the stronger side, not any Ukraine were militarizing the area or blocked access to the base.

No one is tryna invade Russia, Russia just want Ukraine to be a vassal state totally dependent on it which no serious country would agree to. The same way Russia and other state emerged from the Soviet Union same way Ukraine emerged and they owe Russia nothing. no is tryna invade Russia same way no one is tryna invade the US or China. too expensive and deadly. There's no legal successor to the Soviet Union. while it is the biggest post Soviet union state, it isn't the Soviet Union.
Re: Russia Mobilizes Large Number Of War Planes, Submarine, And War Ships by Tiopii: 9:10pm On May 03, 2023
fydence:
I have seen ignorance..but this is a beauty..Well done!

You're dumb, but it's okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Disqualified Himself From The Presidency And He Has Fake Hair Pics* / $20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China! US Group Says Coronavirus Is Bioweapon / Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.