Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Kindly Advice The HR - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Advice The HR (51188 Views)

How Data Intelligence Is Reshaping The HR World / Advancing The Hr Profession / Launch Your Career In HR! Attend The HR Essentials Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by sharpwriter(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2023
Desusi:

Don't say that. Are expatriate born in a special way? Inferiority complex! This white people love black prick like ice cream. I was once invited to a party in Germany.During the show,l sat down among these funny creature as the only black invited. Not too long,they started passing one pictural drawing from one person to the other with great amazement and laughter. Eventually, l asked that l should see it.Behold, it was black konji versus white. In the drawing white preek was condemned and black preek acknowledged. To my greatest surprised, a lady sent her husband to inform me that she would want to dance with me and afterward Bleep.it may sound unbelievable, but the story is true.
As in the oyinbo man come deliver the woman's message say he wan fvck you? shocked shocked
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by slowice(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2023
Picture or idonblivit
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Owaincouncil: 5:51pm On May 02, 2023
When you as HR impregnate a girl in your street, were you sacked by your employee. Is it not a family affairs. The only area your office can be involved is if you fail to take up your responsibilities. They can only advise self, and can't force you.
Likewise, let the security be. It's a family affairs. Sikena.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by LordAdam16: 6:05pm On May 02, 2023
ednut1:
you be gateman before or you sabi any gateman wey do am

Guy free that thing.

All these menial workers society usually look down on dey chop better meat. Driver, cook, gateman, messenger, plumber, okada man/keke rider, bodyguard, pool boy, handyman. E dey happen. In all societies.

Sheikh of Dubai wife leave am for bodyguard. Donald Trump second wife na inside car dem hang her leg.

Even the kyn India, where house help is far more rampant than in Nigeria, e dey happen steady.

The madams and their daughters, sisters and female relatives get sth from these men that they don't get from their spouses--total subservience and complete, unwavering attention. The guys aim to please. No b normal guy wen go dey tok say, "I can't go down on a woman". He no kuku get high-value skill, so he has all the time in the world to know how to eat pussy n a$$ right, wyn waist, and do all of those activities you'd roll your eyes about. Want to go shopping as a pair and hold her bags. Horrifying for you. But uncle doesn't mind.

Similar thing with secretary and executive assistant vs wives. The former appreciates every little gift you get them or favor you do. They are all over your sh*t, making sure everything proceeds smoothly. No judgements for all your vices they're aware of. Always smiling and greeting you with a coffee. You're always right. And when you start f*cking them, they always put out. No, I'm too busy and not in the mood, even though they literally have some tasks to finish after you're spent.

We get different things from different people. A girl might tell you, you're not at her level, because you're not the perfect Instagrammable picture-perfect partner with the prestigious career from a legacy school at a Fortune 500 firm. But on the DL, if you can vibe, you can be an FWB.

You simply can't be out there thinking Ana de Armas is only screwing 10s. Or that hot trophy wife will not arch her back for a guy whose salary is less than what she paid for that bag she impulsively bought but never used. S$xual dynamics is intricate.

-Lord

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Haveyoueatentod: 6:12pm On May 02, 2023
The expatriate wife na all weather leave HR out of the situation

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by tiger28: 6:25pm On May 02, 2023
I dont know how these kids on NL think.

On a PROFESSIONAL note here, The Gateman is AUTOMATICALLY Fired!!!!!

It ISN'T part of his duty as a Gatekeeper, same way HR Managers get fired for impregnating Staff.

Lines shouldn't be Crossed!

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by 064cl: 6:35pm On May 02, 2023
It please some women to cheat under their husbands for multiple s*x pleasures. So complete the story. Gateman has no choice.. who knows Na married man just for extra-cash or tip. The scriptures allow divorce on this note.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by safetyboot: 6:49pm On May 02, 2023
Advice keell you there!

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by stevups(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:
Who tested the fetus to ascertain gateman did it? Or did he confess?

If the latter is the case, you have no case... it takes two to tango, but for now, Mr. Expatriate has three choices:

1. Get the wife to do an abortion

2. Allow her bear the child and continue the marriage

OR

3. Send her on her way with loverboy gateman

Either way, this is no decision for Mr. HR.

Tell him to stand down grin

You made the point clear

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:04pm On May 02, 2023
ednut1:
Make una dey use sense lie. Which expatriate wife will open legs for a gateman

No reason am. These things do happen. You can never shove away a woman' s pure lust for penis. It is an animalistic and primal form of lust.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by tunde1200(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2023
Simple as ABC

FalseProphet1:
As long as the gateman didn't rape the woman, I don't see any case here. It's up to her husband to decide if he wants to continue with the marriage or not.

This I have seen.
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Yankiss(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:
Who tested the fetus to ascertain gateman did it? Or did he confess?

If the latter is the case, you have no case... it takes two to tango, but for now, Mr. Expatriate has three choices:

1. Get the wife to do an abortion

2. Allow her bear the child and continue the marriage

OR

3. Send her on her way with loverboy gateman

Either way, this is no decision for Mr. HR.

Tell him to stand down grin
Yes, it can only concern HR if he was hired to guard her kpekus as well.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by baralatie(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2023
tiger28:
I dont know how these kids on NL think.

On a PROFESSIONAL note here, The Gateman is AUTOMATICALLY Fired!!!!!

It ISN'T part of his duty as a Gatekeeper, same way HR Managers get fired for impregnating Staff.

Lines shouldn't be Crossed!
Leave them to becquoting what they don't understand the situation on ground.
A whole nduka a head coach was sacked all the way in the USA NBA .it is for naija here pipu say e no consign HR.
If HR no try.him go follow gateman enter road

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Pablo2k3: 7:36pm On May 02, 2023
This one nah news… He should be clam and happy he knew before now..imagine raising a child that is not yours for years …
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by spencekat(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2023
baralatie:

Is the gateman employed to dick his employee client wife?
It was not what brought him into the work .The said woman is neither an under aged or directly under the care of the man.At most,the man will be sacked,but not prosecuted based on his immoral lifestyle.
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by baralatie(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2023
spencekat:
It was not what brought him into the work .The said woman is neither an under aged or directly under the care of the man.At most,the man will be sacked,but not prosecuted based on his immoral lifestyle.
Was the gateman employed by the company to go and gaurd a house of their prized employee and impregnate his wife

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by spencekat(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2023
baralatie:

Was the gateman employed by the company to go and gaurd a house of their prized employee and impregnate his wife
Why did the woman consent?
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by baralatie(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2023
spencekat:
Why did the woman consent?
Is the security man employed by the company to gaurd the family of their employee permitted as a guard to make an offer to have sex with the married wife of his senior at his place of posting

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Dshocker(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2023
[quote author=Hamachi post=122872009][/quote]

For the wife to descend so low by opening her legs for the gateman shows that the husband is not doing her well.

Omo gateman dick is as hard as an iron.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by ofuonyebi: 8:44pm On May 02, 2023
it is not easy for a gateman to have access to pump the wife of an expatriate...
it may be a divine destiny for the poor gateman to have an expartriate child!

lets use wisdom to resolve the issue..
God knows whatever that hidden to all humans
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Draslo(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2023
ednut1:
What if the expat is a fat bastard she married for money
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Rubyjade: 10:12pm On May 02, 2023
LordAdam16:

Guy free that thing.

All these menial workers society usually look down on dey chop better meat. Driver, cook, gateman, messenger, plumber, okada man/keke rider, bodyguard, pool boy, handyman. E dey happen. In all societies.

Sheikh of Dubai wife leave am for bodyguard. Donald Trump second wife na inside car dem hang her leg.

Even the kyn India, where house help is far more rampant than in Nigeria, e dey happen steady.

The madams and their daughters, sisters and female relatives get sth from these men that they don't get from their spouses--total subservience and complete, unwavering attention. The guys aim to please. No b normal guy wen go dey tok say, "I can't go down on a woman". He no kuku get high-value skill, so he has all the time in the world to know how to eat pussy n a$$ right, wyn waist, and do all of those activities you'd roll your eyes about. Want to go shopping as a pair and hold her bags. Horrifying for you. But uncle doesn't mind.

Similar thing with secretary and executive assistant vs wives. The former appreciates every little gift you get them or favor you do. They are all over your sh*t, making sure everything proceeds smoothly. No judgements for all your vices they're aware of. Always smiling and greeting you with a coffee. You're always right. And when you start f*cking them, they always put out. No, I'm too busy and not in the mood, even though they literally have some tasks to finish after you're spent.

We get different things from different people. A girl might tell you, you're not at her level, because you're not the perfect Instagrammable picture-perfect partner with the prestigious career from a legacy school at a Fortune 500 firm. But on the DL, if you can vibe, you can be an FWB.

You simply can't be out there thinking Ana de Armas is only screwing 10s. Or that hot trophy wife will not arch her back for a guy whose salary is less than what she paid for that bag she impulsively bought but never used. S$xual dynamics is intricate.

-Lord
E sure me, you have done gate man before.
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Desusi: 10:12pm On May 02, 2023
sharpwriter:

As in the oyinbo man come deliver the woman's message say he wan fvck you? shocked shocked
Yes now,so, it sounds incredible abi? Such is oyibo life.If you marry oyinbo and cannot perform, na gbese ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by sharpwriter(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2023
Desusi:

Yes now,so, it sounds incredible abi? Such is oyibo life.If you marry oyinbo and cannot perform, na gbese ooo.
Lol.. I'm only surprised about the first hand experience. I have seen many dating sites in which couples invite third parties for fvck (both straight and homo). These oyinbo people dey craze and they are with wild desires. Shall we say they are now culture less especially in the US?

Dem don turn their men to mumu angry

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by jimcaddy(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2023
Well this one is serious o. Wetin HR wan do. You sack the gateman, but on what basis? The wife needs to speak up. Was it consensual or she was coerced. If it was consensual, then the HR cannot fire the gateman just like that. The the expatriate too, where was he when his wife and gateman dey collabo? He too has some explanation to make. He made his wife vulnerable to the hands of a willing gateman who feels that once his seed is inside madam, he can use that as a leverage. It has to be settled internally oh. If she wants to abort the pregnancy, she should. If the man still wants his wife back, then the gateman has to leave. Pay him off or something. But what if the wife doesn't want her husband back and wants to be with the gateman? What happens?
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Desusi: 3:12am On May 03, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol.. I'm only surprised about the first hand experience. I have seen many dating sites in which couples invite third parties for fvck (both straight and homo). These oyinbo people dey craze and they are with wild desires. Shall we say they are now culture less especially in the US?

Dem don turn their men to mumu angry
They didn't see it as a crime, but their legit.its the right their husband owes them.if the husband couldn't meet this need,they may have to invite a stranger and pay him to do it.In Africa, its a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Ubanz: 4:18am On May 03, 2023
If the expatriate na Chinese then their pikin go be African China 🤣🤣
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by eepeepook: 7:57am On May 03, 2023
No race was mentioned so I’ll conclude they were all black. If the expatriate was Caucasian, I’d assume his wife was black. If both man and wife were white, I’d congratulate the gateman for securing a child with a better future than his.
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Biggers82(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2023
baralatie:

You mean the company employed the man with an exclusive agreement to receive cash, to get the wife of their prized expatriate employees wife pregnant
------------------------------------------------------
Yes nah biko if not on agreement that gateman fear no go let am near the woman room let Aline climbing her a permission was given to that effect for it Bro.
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Passionate1(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2023
ednut1:

Wetin u sabi! Just imagine if d guy dey attractive just like me. .

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by NorthernersSuck: 9:50am On May 03, 2023
ednut1:

So because you have small pikin penis no means say women no dey like big gbola, the gate man gathered load between his legs
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Olu1000: 9:51am On May 03, 2023
ednut1:

Don’t rule out anything . You can never trust a woman.What if she wasn’t satisfied by her expatriate husband and then decided to have a relationship with the gateman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017 / Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.