Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Kindly Advice The HR - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Advice The HR (51201 Views)

How Data Intelligence Is Reshaping The HR World / Advancing The Hr Profession / Launch Your Career In HR! Attend The HR Essentials Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by GenerationNext: 10:41am On May 03, 2023
You can go to court. grin grin grin
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by LordAdam16: 10:48am On May 03, 2023
Rubyjade:
E sure me, you have done gate man before.

Babe, dey play.

One only has to be observant and attentive to gain insights.

I had an Indian friend (son of an expat) I played cricket with when I was a teen. Nothing special. There are tens of thousands of expats in Nigeria and they have Nigerian friends and acquaintances.

If you're within their social circle and keep your ear to the ground, you'll hear as much as you have bandwidth for.

I only commented because the guy I quoted should know better. The dating dynamic tends to warp the perception of a lot of guys. Because she rejected your advance, you wrongly think only guys at a higher level get access to the cooch. Your ego can't accept any other explanation. You extrapolate that and now you think wives of an expat, king, high-level politician, or similar men in the upper classes won't spread their legs for minimum-wage d*ck.

And women do their darn best to keep up this illusion.

Meanwhile, there is nothing new under the sun. E get why Kings and Emperors b dey castrate eunuchs for millennia.

If men could risk certain death and the women banishment from the royal court to have forbidden dalliances, which level expat get? Highest na sack or the guy sleep cell for some weeks. E no get danger wen man no fit brace because of yansh. E get how angel go talk to person wife for Heaven, na slap he go collect. Once Bros J show, u clear am say d angel don 2 f*ckup.

One of the leading reasons for the Anglo-Zulu war was that two wives of a Zulu Chief (Sihayo) eloped with lower-class men to British Natal. The sons and a brother of the Chief went after both women, kidnapped them, and executed them. The British demanded King Cetshwayo hand over the offenders.

These things are not rare. Not just within the expat communities, but the entire upper class. Will an upper class woman screw every lower-class dude in her orbit. No. But from time to time, one panty dropper will be posted who's got an A game and would run riot.

Lastly, I do not want to give the impression that these lower class guys are living the dream and are not being served breakfasts. Their principal (the oga) can screw every female in the staff's family if he desires. Many of these expats with their crayon d*ck no fit make heaven. What they do to the females, married or not, in their work and home environment is story for another day. Not to mention lower class women cheat more. Husband's friends, pastor or alfa, ex, customer, their matter no dey finish. Especially if d husband works in another state. It is finished.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Truthsoldier(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2023
Get the modafucka bitches out,both she that spreadeth the legs and he that doeth the do

they should Bleep out
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by LordAdam16: 11:10am On May 03, 2023
Desusi:

They didn't see it as a crime, but their legit.its the right their husband owes them.if the husband couldn't meet this need,they may have to invite a stranger and pay him to do it.In Africa, its a taboo.

It's not that they believe it is their right.

Actually, the men usually coerce their women into that lifestyle. It's a fetish.

Furthermore, it's not necessarily taboo in Africa. Swinging, a lite variant, occurs in Nigeria. A South African on this forum opined that among the upper class in his country, that fetish is gathering steam.

Besides, there are tribes in Africa where it is tradition to let your wife "entertain" a guest.

A larger percentage than you'd think of guys out there are closet cucks, bisexuals, and g*y. For every guy who'd approach a bull on behalf of their hotwife, there are tens that are aware of their wives infidelity, do nothing about it, and sometimes mast*rbate to it. As well as the ones whose only opportunity to see a man naked, since they're gay or bi, is to watch or even participate. Lots of motivation for the lifestyle besides the simplistic I can't satisfy my wife.

And for normal couples, the solution to that issue is to get treatment, therapy, separate, or divorce; not arranging sex dates for your partner.

All told, once most of our needs are met, humans become hedonistic deviants with weird fetishes and sh*t. Paraphilic infantilism, hucow, pony fetishes... Every once in a while I come across something that makes me do a sign of cross and I'm not Christian.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by lavylilly: 9:59pm On May 03, 2023
Truthsoldier:
Get the modafucka bitches out,both she that spreadeth the legs and he that doeth the do

they should Bleep out
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Hamachi(f): 4:58am On May 07, 2023
shocked
Dshocker:

For the wife to descend so low by opening her legs for the gateman shows that the husband is not doing her well.

Omo gateman dick is as hard as an iron.
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Hamachi(f): 5:00am On May 07, 2023
professore:
you promised you were going to buy land from me sometime ago. grin
Yes, my SD, didn't give me the money. Is it still available?
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Hamachi(f): 5:01am On May 07, 2023
shocked
DMerciful:
Whats the big deal? Do you know how many married women got pregnant by other men apart from their husbands?
& you have the audacity to says it no big deal
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Hamachi(f): 5:02am On May 07, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Expatriate: Employee
Gateman: Employee
Expatriate's wife: (Indirect employee by virtue of marriage)

1. Fire gateman
2. Expatriate and wife will sort themselves out.

Expatriate can sue employer for damages for the heck of it. if it is a big corporation. I live in a highly litigious society. But it may work differently in Nigeria. In this case, a double barrel short gun may come handy.

/
You are violent person.
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Hamachi(f): 5:03am On May 07, 2023
KaptainAfrika:
Is the Expatriate's wife white or black ?
If white, wahala dey !
If black, just give him a slap on the wrist.

Why bring racism into this
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Hamachi(f): 5:03am On May 07, 2023
Kog45:
Oga more evidences or we termed it nollywood film and mind you no be today Gateman Dey give Oga wife belle,so nothing new…it plenty for GRA areas and everybody move with no rancor.
Oh shut up! E plenty for GRA, lies from the pit of hell
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by professore(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:
Yes, my SD, didn't give me the money. Is it still available?
oh! SD better give you money now before I change it for him grin. It's very much available and hot.. It all depends on your budget, should we chat on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Hamachi(f): 8:32am On May 08, 2023
wink
professore:
oh! SD better give you money now before I change it for him grin. It's very much available and hot.. It all depends on your budget, should we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by professore(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2023
Hamachi:
wink
LOL
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Hamachi(f): 9:50pm On May 09, 2023
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by professore(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2023
Hamachi:
smiley
how are you?
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by Hamachi(f): 4:42am On May 10, 2023
professore:
how are you?
fine and you?
Re: Kindly Advice The HR by professore(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2023
Hamachi:
fine and you?
fine thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017 / Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.