Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Value Do You Bring To The Table? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Value Do You Bring To The Table? (9348 Views)

How To Answer The Interview Question: What Can You Bring To This Company? / What Value Does This Certificate Have? / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by lavylilly: 2:21pm On May 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Uncountable
Are you a realtor?
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:22pm On May 04, 2023
lavylilly:
Are you a realtor?
Yes

2 Likes

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by lavylilly: 2:26pm On May 04, 2023
grin
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nothing at all at all.
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by lavylilly: 2:26pm On May 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes
There's a property in Lekki distress sale both properties 500m net. Check my first post

1 Like

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:27pm On May 04, 2023
lavylilly:
There's a property in Lekki distress sale both properties 500m net. Check my first post
OK

1 Like

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by lavylilly: 2:27pm On May 04, 2023
Flakky26, it been a while, you want Japa leave us for Nigeria, no be so na

1 Like

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by Paracetamol01: 2:43pm On May 04, 2023
Vawulence overloaded thread

1 Like

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by sageb: 2:47pm On May 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I bring nothing.. grin grin grin

Really ?

"Samantha124 I have nothing, nothing if I don't have you. "
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by sageb: 2:49pm On May 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nothing at all at all.
Uyai, sell the table and buy makeup
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by isabi2lof: 2:59pm On May 04, 2023
If you wan japa and you need proof of funds, I dey available

1 Like

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
sageb:

Uyai, sell the table and buy makeup

I don’t even makeup. Say some’hin else.
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by BigBashiru: 3:30pm On May 04, 2023
sprints1:
Anybody giving 100% to any organization in Nigeria is foolish and a nincompoop. I can't imagine working slave labor for just 200-1000 USD a month that can't guarantee me financial freedom. When I die to replace me no hard. To see pension or gratuity na wahala. Give them 70% then reduce am to 35% then use the rest to bolster yourself and help your life. So far I am bringing what you pay me to the table. You give me #100k/month job I give u in return.

What if you are fired You should give your 100% to a job no matter the pay....
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by kingimmade: 3:57pm On May 04, 2023
it depends
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by sprints1: 5:10pm On May 04, 2023
BigBashiru:

What if you are fired You should give your 100% to a job no matter the pay....
small pikin dey worry you. my cousin was fired by oceanic for no reason before they felt his salary was too big. if u don work for different places you go understand. Nigerian employers are wicked. i be victim too once bitten twice shy. you think they like because of the stupid employee of the month wey dem dey give you. yours eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by XTHRONE(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2023
post=122925095:

, Is A Professional Blogger

No one is here to argue with you, I'm just telling you the right and appropriate word to use, bad news alone sounds weird.

2 Likes

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by sacajawea: 12:14am On May 05, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nothing at all at all.
What happened? You are not as fine as before...
Seems like as you put in weight, you beauty had reduced noticeably
I remember when you were here earlier, you were Skinnier and much more pretty!

NOTE: I'M not trolling or Bullying you, not at all! Just a sincere, very sincere inquiry

1 Like

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by IyaTola: 6:40am On May 05, 2023
grin
sprints1:
small pikin dey worry you. my cousin was fired by oceanic for no reason before they felt his salary was too big. if u don work for different places you go understand. Nigerian employers are wicked. i be victim too once bitten twice shy. you think they like because of the stupid employee of the month wey dem dey give you. yours eyes go soon clear
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by Rubyjade: 7:28am On May 05, 2023
stano2:
Many
Mention them.
Holluwhakemmy:
Uncountable
Namely?
wink
MrBroke:
Too numerous to mention. But the number one is keeping the numbers straight.

1 Like

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by Rubyjade: 7:29am On May 05, 2023
shocked
Painwontbreakme:
1000 odds
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:32am On May 05, 2023
sacajawea:

What happened? You are not as fine as before...
Seems like as you put in weight, you beauty had reduced noticeably
I remember when you were here earlier, you were Skinnier and much more pretty!

NOTE: I'M not trolling or Bullying you, not at all! Just a sincere, very sincere inquiry

Thank you for your sincerity. I also have nothing to say to you because na story you dey find!

3 Likes

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by sacajawea: 8:20am On May 05, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you for your sincerity. I also have nothing to say to you because na story you dey find!
Actually no, but no P. sha.
You are still attractive though, and would still definitely get men coming...
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:00am On May 05, 2023
sacajawea:

Actually no, but no P. sha.
You are still attractive though, and would still definitely get men coming...

LMAO.

I don’t get what you are insinuating exactly. But, your opinion is the direct irony.

2 Likes

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by sacajawea: 9:04am On May 05, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO.

I don’t get what you are insinuating exactly. But, your opinion is the direct irony.
I don't understand what you are saying here either.

But let me tell you this, but enjoy your life oh! Use your beauty very well! Use t for the next 4 to 5 years well well
Make enough money in every way every pattern, enough avenues dey
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by Rubyjade: 9:41am On May 05, 2023
sacajawea:

But let me tell you this, but enjoy your life oh! Use your beauty very well! Use t for the next 4 to 5 years well well
What do you mean by that
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by sacajawea: 10:00am On May 05, 2023
Rubyjade:
What do you mean by that
Ode! It's not where your mind goes to
It's basically the Advantage of beauty in life, especially a backwards society like nigeriaz where it works well
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:44am On May 05, 2023
sacajawea:

You can cap sha. I assume you are telling me this because you think in 4-5 years, my beauty might have diminished according to you sons of Adam on Nairaland and I may no longer be attractive as I am presently? grin

But, please ehn, can you make me understand what you mean by “Make enough money in every way, every pattern, enough avenues dey”? I just want to understand something.

2 Likes

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2023
sacajawea:

Ode! It's not where your mind goes to
It's basically the Advantage of beauty in life, especially a backwards society like nigeriaz where it works well

Do you mean “pretty privilege”?

No matter how beautiful a lady is and whatever amount of “pretty privilege” a lady thinks she possesses, somehow somehow, if she no careful, na coded prostitution she go enter. Pretty privilege will take you to the doorstep of success, but will not open the door for you. You must lulé somehow sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by Rubyjade: 11:58am On May 05, 2023
wink
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you mean “pretty privilege”?

No matter how beautiful a lady is and whatever amount of “pretty privilege” a lady thinks she possesses, somehow somehow, if she no careful, na coded prostitution she go enter. Pretty privilege will take you to the doorstep of success, but will not open the door for you. You must lulé somehow sha.

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by sacajawea: 5:51pm On May 05, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You can cap sha. I assume you are telling me this because you think in 4-5 years, my beauty might have diminished according to you sons of Adam on Nairaland and I may no longer be attractive as I am presently? grin

But, please ehn, can you make me understand what you mean by “Make enough money in every way, every pattern, enough avenues dey”? I just want to understand something.
First of all, NO, That's not why. i know it won't diminish even in 10, to 15 years, that's not why at all.

2ndly, I'm no sons of Adam, I don't troll and say bad things about women here, out of bitterness like most males here do, NO, I never ever do that.

You are still young, when you clock 40 or say 45, no matter how you wanna strategize, there are Certain things you just can't do well

I remember you talking about some rich men local and foreign, trying to enter you, something like that. Not straight up prostitution, but chop life, if you sense a guy who is evil simps for you, chop him, be his Karma.
Also any guy you like, put him down and ride him, enjoy as many as you can... Like that like that like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? / Arik Air Recruitment! / First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Now Recruiting For Engineering Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.