Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Internat Dating And Love. Is It Real? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Internat Dating And Love. Is It Real? (604 Views)

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love / Is It Real ! Killed For Cheating On His Boyfriend. / Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internat Dating And Love. Is It Real? by tessybaby(f): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
I WILL LIKE TO GET UR OPINION ON THIS PLEASE
IS IT REALLY 'REAL' INTERNET LOVE AND DATING
Re: Internat Dating And Love. Is It Real? by kolsrah(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2007
i dont know if u ve had experience on this issue,but for real i am a living witness to it.it is real and i have a personal experience.i have a girl i have been dating since 2003.guess where we met :yahoo messenger chat room.so dear,it is real and it works for real cos we are doing fine.but i cant say if it would lead to marriage.it depends on how serious u are about it ,u might be serious while the other party might not and vice-versa.and u know it takes two to tangle. so if u are planning on getting hooked on the internet be serious with anybody that is interested in u
Re: Internat Dating And Love. Is It Real? by naijadiva2(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2007
kolsrah:

i don't know if u ve had experience on this issue,but for real i am a living witness to it.it is real and i have a personal experience.i have a girl i have been dating since 2003.guess where we met :yahoo messenger chat room.so dear,it is real and it works for real because we are doing fine.but i can't say if it would lead to marriage.it depends on how serious u are about it ,u might be serious while the other party might not and vice-versa.and u know it takes two to tangle. so if u are planning on getting hooked on the internet be serious with anybody that is interested in u

so you've met the person eventually?

To starter of topic.

i personally dont believe in them because you don't know who is on the other side of the computer. people let their emotion get to them thinking that they have found love but really they are decieving themselves. i'm not here to tell you what to do but i think the whole concept is stupid. but that's just me. i have a teacher who met her husband in newspaper and as of the time, they were happily married for 5 years. so you do what you want but don't let that substitute the real and traditional way of meeting people. face to face.
Re: Internat Dating And Love. Is It Real? by kolsrah(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2007
4 naija_diva
i so much agree with u,if u really went thru my posting,i mention smthing about being serious.4 evry relationship u gat to meet somewhere,be it on the internet or smwhere else.it depends on the commitment shown by the parties involve that will make it whateva its going to be.but i still hold the believe that it is real.

(1) (Reply)

Original Sheshe De / I Am New Here And I Like It Here.my Poser What Wil U Do If: ? / Computer Graphics Artist Wanted Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.