Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? (23408 Views)

Tecno Camon C8 Vs Tecno Boom J8 Which One Is Better in terms of Camera Quality? / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan / Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by pinkrex(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2011
If not that you wanted a BB I'd ask you to get a Sonny Ericsson phone. , . . . . their cameras are unbeatable smiley
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by segemafia(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2011
My brother, i must confess to you that the best photo phone is SONY ERICSON, i used sony ericson all my life(first 3 of the top ones) and i still remain no1 fan of it. But since the guy wanted BB, i've got no choice than to introduce him to the exact one im using presently. But i must tell you, SONY ERICSON is the best when it comes to picture taking. Trust me Wink

I really agree with your opinion, i use a Bb too a 9700 bold,but its obvious sony ericsson phones are the best even the low end cyber shot sony ericsson phone would flaw a Blackberry touch phone when it comes to the picture quality and image stabilization.
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by kpolli(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
Curve 2 - 8520 to me
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by o2dlomez(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=15pt]Who cares, get yourself a digital or standard camera and your good to go!#Just saying[/size]
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by moonraker(m): 4:32am On Oct 01, 2011
OP

Why dont you just get a normal camera
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by Ninilowo(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2011
The best is nokiaberry 3310. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by george31(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ pinkrex and sagemafia, i totally agree with u, i have always known this fact. Thanks for the info anyway.
I trust my NLander people,u guys always gat my back any time.

Happy Independence Day,
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by victorhall77: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2012
hello

That would probably be the Blackberry Torch. 5MP camera.
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by walcolm(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2012
9810 aka Torch 2 is your best bet.
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by Baadal(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sony ericsson is best wen it comes to camera phones....nothing like cyber-shot
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by sabastiandiaz2: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hi....

I think Blackberry Torch 9810 has the best picture quality.
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by smyross: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
Blackberry Bold 9700 has little better cameras cellphone...
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by blackbeau1(f): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
well,id ask you to get BB 9810.the camara is superb.
Re: Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? by naturalwaves: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
Well,I use a blackberry torch 9810 aka torch 2 and I must confess that d camera is really really good and can be compared to a digital cam,d flashlight is something else and sometimes,I think d cam is more than 5MP cos of d quality.D cam also has geo tagging and different photo shoot options depending on ur location,super zoom,can capture moving objects etc etc.If U really want a good bb cam,then go for bb torch 9810 without hesitating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Permanently Discontinues The Galaxy Note7 / The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. / Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.