Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,127 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC (14343 Views)

Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC / Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Nobody: 10:51am On May 03, 2023
Structure of criminality
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by edungene7: 10:55am On May 03, 2023
Is level of confidence will tell you that the guy cashed out big time and all the arrest is just audio and propaganda to cover up APC are the real yahoo guys in town under estimate them at your own peril
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Alexiiydon: 10:55am On May 03, 2023
Racoon:
How can he be ashame or have any regret when his role model- the criminal INEC national chair have no remorse for the illegality he foist on 25th February 2023?
what he did and the inec chairman did how is it the same ?yakubu is the chief returning officer so he can announce the results and when he did collation is over so stop being stupid
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by dawnomike(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2023
Why then in hiding in the first place?
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by ufotunang: 11:02am On May 03, 2023
Racoon:
How can he be ashame or have any regret when his role model- the criminal INEC national chair have no remorse for the illegality he foist on 25th February 2023?
..abi...he is learning work from his boss the INEC chairman . copying what the INEC chairman did
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by DOM7: 11:04am On May 03, 2023
Take him to psychiatry it will help the investigation.
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by ufotunang: 11:05am On May 03, 2023
So this man still has mouth to boast and talk rubbish... instead of him been remorseful or sorry for the illegal things he did...if this thing happened in a foreign western country abroad this man should be in jail by now
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Whoknow: 11:07am On May 03, 2023
Another shameless man, if you know you did nothing wrong why hiding? He said it himself he will soon come out from hiding. Tuehhhh
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by ufotunang: 11:14am On May 03, 2023
Whoknow:
Another shameless man, if you know you did nothing wrong why hiding? He said it himself he will soon come out from hiding. Tuehhhh
..do not mind him... when he knows that the APC and people that sent him do to that illegal thing will protect and defend him
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2023
He just explained how Tinubu won the presidential election
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by ufotunang: 11:17am On May 03, 2023
gender123:
All this repentant Boko Haram,

What where you expecting from him..........
...was he a boko Haram member before ?
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Khastro(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2023
But why a hushed announcement? I mean, why make it look fishy. I wish we really had that online real-time transmission of results, verifications would be open and transparent, no need for hushed announcements
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Lovenorth: 11:34am On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Binani won that election but because she's a woman her mandate was stolen from her
The same happened to Obi, his mandate was stolen because he is an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Nobody: 11:39am On May 03, 2023
Lovenorth:

The same happened to Obi, his mandate was stolen because he is an Igbo man
You want fight abi? Why are mentioning obi in anything that concerns me?

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by MillitaryWindow: 12:03pm On May 03, 2023
Castrate his blowcus,
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Average9jaman: 12:03pm On May 03, 2023
With billions of naira in your back pocket how can you have regret
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Lovenorth: 12:47pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You want fight abi? Why are mentioning obi in anything that concerns me?
because of your double standard

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by harmonyglobal: 3:18pm On May 03, 2023
We need fearless people like this....stand for what is right thing and stand fearlessly.
I know some people will come for me but they won't remember when a female prof announced LP candidate in Abia and she took to the streets, invited drummers and praisers to celebrate an electoral announcement. What does that spells to u?
I don't blame this man if what he has said is true
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Pharaohny: 6:19pm On May 03, 2023
You can't shame the shameless 😉😔
Oloriburiku agbalagba
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by gender123: 7:10pm On May 03, 2023
ufotunang:
...was he a boko Haram member before ?
maybe you see Boko Haram have no remorse ......
No matter what they do
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Okpetruth(m): 1:27am On May 04, 2023
TUANKU:
Of course because he knows nothing will happen to him and he will probably remain at INEC. He was doing the bidding of APC and will be a high value asset to the incoming government.
Did you hear him. Binani won. Why was fintiri announced the winner then?
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by TUANKU(m): 8:10am On May 04, 2023
Okpetruth:
Did you hear him. Binani won. Why was fintiri announced the winner then?
So Binani won simply because an obviously compromised REC said so? grin
Fintiri was announced winner by INEC because he got the majority votes as simple as ABC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries / Security Agents Evict Diaspora Commission Staff From Office / 2019: Plateau APC Rep Defects To PDP, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.