Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti (19496 Views)

Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Sultty(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2023
rip
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by VEHINTOLAR: 9:27am On May 04, 2023
Vintage100:

And you think none of those who voted Obi in the last election has died in accident ?? Nothing concern God with politics or elections. Do you think none of those who voted Tinubu will receive mercy, grace and favour??. Forget those beliefs of God punish anyone who vote a particular candidate all nah religious brainwashing.

They call them "headless mob" for a reason, you just only wasted your time with that guy you quoted !
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by nazicartel(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2023
Are they l Anglican clerics ?... May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by twosquare(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2023
Can Seun please save me from anti-spam bot...mynd44, lalasticlala.

i don't spam, yet it appears I'm being targeted by your bot in investment section. Thanks.
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Godsonkemz(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2023
God have mercy.
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by penearth(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2023
Tinubu fakes
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Dshocker(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2023
Vintage100:

And you think none of those who voted Obi in the last election has died in accident ?? Nothing concern God with politics or elections. Do you think none of those who voted Tinubu will receive mercy, grace and favour??. Forget those beliefs of God punish anyone who vote a particular candidate all nah religious brainwashing.

Think or say whatever you want, all i know is that God cannot be mocked.
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by LeopardX: 10:08am On May 04, 2023
RIP.
May their souls rest in peace.
Eriokanmi was saying something like this yesterday.
Eriokanmi:
Not only ondo state. Have you been to Ekiti State at all? It's worse off. That fayemi of a guy only knows how to speak empty grammar. Trailers fall on that road daily. Have you travelled from akure to Iju/Ita ogbolu down to ikere in recent times? You could be kidnapped easily on that road because you can't even speed to escape
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Vintage100(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2023
Dshocker:

Think or say whatever you want, all i know is that God cannot be mocked.

Be deceiving urself.
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Hezmatosky: 10:16am On May 04, 2023
Sheybe dem give Tinubu 400,000 votes lipsrsealed Anyway, RIP to the dead
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Bimpe29: 10:47am On May 04, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by silverkings: 11:46am On May 04, 2023
Dshocker:
May their souls rest in peace...

I hope they are not amongst the rented bishops by APC, because God will so deal with them.
They are not APC clerics. They are Anglican Priests from Ekiti-Oke Diocese.

One of them celebrated his birthday on 14th April
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by FireUpNow(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2023
DAuthor22:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRAINING.

Cryptocurrency trading has come to stay and mind you, the future is Cryptocurrency.This special training would expose you to the following:
1. Learn A to Z of Cryptocurrency trading in a fast way.
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Crypto is volatile, you would learn to trade when you receive signals only ( relax, if the problem is how to get good signals). Even though 1/3 of people fail as result of greedy or carelessness, remember also that 2/3 has actually turn their life from poor to super rich within few months trading Cryptocurrency.
Join us and thank me later!!!
I thought they banned it before
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by truthfinder319: 1:20pm On May 04, 2023
What a miserable life you live what your way of thinking?

Dshocker:
May their souls rest in peace...

I hope they are not amongst the rented bishops by APC, because God will so deal with them.
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Tompson88: 2:03pm On May 04, 2023
Are you from ekiti?=omolola100 post=122920129]What a sad way to die
Just 3 minute to get to there destination, i wish the wife quick recovery...
It was a great disaster
[/quote]
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by omolola100(f): 4:39pm On May 04, 2023
Tompson88:
Are you from ekiti?=omolola100 post=122920129]What a sad way to die
Just 3 minute to get to there destination, i wish the wife quick recovery...
It was a great disaster
Yes sir
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Tompson88: 11:22am On May 05, 2023
That's cool,I was surprised you got the exact information about the horror incident, where in ekiti are you?
omolola100:

Yes sir
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by omolola100(f): 3:12pm On May 05, 2023
Tompson88:
That's cool,I was surprised you got the exact information about the horror incident, where in ekiti are you?
I'm based in Otun Ekiti..I saw the scene of the accident, it was very ho.rrible, the driver was not even speeding
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Tompson88: 12:24pm On May 06, 2023
Then,i should know you,i also stay in otun ekiti but not in otun at present,can i have you on WhatsApp for chat?=omolola100 post=122948369]
I'm based in Otun Ekiti..I saw the scene of the accident, it was very ho.rrible, the driver was not even speeding [/quote]
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by omolola100(f): 6:54pm On May 06, 2023
Tompson88:
Then,i should know you,i also stay in otun ekiti but not in otun at present,can i have you on WhatsApp for chat?=omolola100 post=122948369]
I'm based in Otun Ekiti..I saw the scene of the accident, it was very ho.rrible, the driver was not even speeding
Send me a pm
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by iukpe: 10:36pm On May 06, 2023
Nigeria knows nothing about emergency response, emergency services and public safety. Our government degrades her citizens by using pickup trucks as ambulances.
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Tompson88: 8:42am On May 07, 2023
Funny enough that I don't know where and how to place a message to you except this mode,that is why I chose to quote your messages instead of DM you.=omolola100 post=122972378]
Send me a pm[/quote]
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Tompson88: 6:31am On May 08, 2023
You haven't replied omolola,how do I send you a pm?=omolola100 post=122972378]
Send me a pm[/quote]
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by omolola100(f): 3:16pm On May 12, 2023
Tompson88:
You haven't replied omolola,how do I send you a pm?=omolola100 post=122972378]
Send me a pm
I'm sorry my phone got spoilt, I will send you a pm.
I don't know how to explain to you.
I already sent a pm to you , you can click on it and check your mail.
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Tompson88: 5:06pm On May 12, 2023
It's fine,I received your message and I have replied,waiting for a response=123094021]
I already sent a pm to you , you can click on it and check your mail.[/quote]
Re: Three Clerics Die In Road Accident In Ekiti by Tompson88: 8:09pm On May 13, 2023
Reply my message,i already sent a message to your mail box=
I already sent a pm to you , you can click on it and check your mail.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Graduate Killed In Accident Caused By Security Men In Enugu. Photos / 41 Killed After Russian Plane Catches Fire (Photos,Video) / Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.