Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep (46641 Views)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by kingthreat(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2023
More reasons to be grateful for we that sleep and wake up to see a brand new day.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by spencekat(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
wahala.life no get formula.[/b][b][/b]just do what makes u happy[b][b][/b].
So far it does not truly affect the next person .
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Tunagee(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
You see why i no dey invite babes to sleep over in my apartment

Even if you sleep over for my house
i go wipe you oriamo cord every 20 minutes to make sure say you still dey alive

God abeg no bring any babe wey her time don reach to my apartment.

If this girl was sleeping in your apartment and died in her sleep. Na 25 years for jail..
Dem go say you be ritualist..
Make God save us ohhh ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

R.i.p to her

You are very correct
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Babastrong(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2023
Life was spiritual before physical.
some will sleep and see themselves flying, eating, enjoy sex, crying etc.
the self you are seeing when you've slept is your spirit in a spiritual world.
if your enemy attacked your spirit in the spiritual world and you die, your body may die instantly or slowly in the physical world.
anyway let me say this little because of nairaland kids who will say "na lie".
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by spencekat(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

After all the check ups... One will still die
Sure,but it is still necessary to do check ups.
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by spencekat(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2023
Rubbiish:

Blood pressure can cause this
Reason it is good to check one's BP occasionally, if ur BP is abnormally low or high, it can take one's life while sleeping without giving any warning sign
Correct!High BP is a slient killer.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Xkale1996(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2023
Midehi3:
shocked How do people die in their sleep when they are not sick, how shey na witch dey press them die? shocked

This is serious o
every soul must taste death
Allah has it already inside the holy Qur'an
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Xkale1996(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Xkale1996 post=122903819] every soul must taste death
Allah has it already inside the holy Qur'an
We all are waiting for the appointed time
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by spencekat(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2023
Phantom233:

Sometimes it could be spiritual in nature others could be related to health conditions
That one cannot be ruled too.We are in Africa.
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by highchief1: 1:06pm On May 03, 2023
spencekat:
So far it does not truly affect the next person .
of course.
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Thomasankara(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2023
[/color]hope no be say she doped o,a postmortem test should be carried out ASAP.[color=#770077]
post=122901883:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/tragedy-as-uniben-final-year-student-dies-in-sleep/

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by zang: 1:12pm On May 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
What stupid course was she studying?
Adult and non formal education?

Nigeria sef. grin

And this one too will be like "I dey school".

Her own better... I shaa pity her course mates, junior and senior colleagues that wasted their years studying rubbish and haven't seen the need to die yet

You're a shame to your family with this shit you typed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Chadwickbossman: 1:24pm On May 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked

Nigeria sef. grin

Her own better... I shaa pity her course mates, junior and senior colleagues that wasted their years studying rubbish and haven't seen the need to die yet
God have mercy on you amen
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by FireUpNow(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2023
Rip to her gentle soul
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by 14kk: 1:47pm On May 03, 2023
Witches and wizards have killed her in her sleep , similar thing nearly happened to me after my final year exams at futo. But God helped me to fight the two wizards off and defeat them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2023
9jaBlogger:
NL admins are partial!!!
This same story was submitted by us immediately it happened but they refused to push it to FP.
Did pay you to do that?

And for Tribune. They will be sued for stealing our story and running it off as theirs. We reported this story exclusively โ€” yet no simple credit from an 'acclaimed widely read newspaper.'

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by eepeepook: 2:37pm On May 03, 2023
Such a young girl. Likely cardiac arrest induced from high blood pressure. We, West Africans, are plagued with the condition. I'm trying to learn how to check my blood pressure frequently to see if all my exercise is paying off. HBP is the major killer of relatives on my father's side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2023
Babastrong:
Life was spiritual before physical.
some will sleep and see themselves flying, eating, enjoy sex, crying etc.
the self you are seeing when you've slept is your spirit in a spiritual world.
if your enemy attacked your spirit in the spiritual world and you die, your body may die instantly or slowly in the physical world.
anyway let me say this little because of nairaland kids who will say "na lie".
I understand perfectly what happened to her, you are right,it once happened to me but God's willing I escaped,her soul was trapped in the astral world.

Just looking at those forming intellectualism here.

She was murdered in her sleep by witches and wizards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 03, 2023
14kk:
Witches and wizards have killed her in her sleep , similar thing nearly happened to me after my final year exams at futo. But God helped me to fight the two wizards off and defeat them.
you are perfectly right.

She was locked in the spirit,her soul couldn't return back to her body,this is one of the reasons people should pray but they love to form woke.

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by jubrilELsudan: 4:38pm On May 03, 2023
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2023
If say she go visit her bf and she come die for there, boyfriend don buy wahala be that.
Rest in peace young blood.

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by isabi2lof: 4:50pm On May 03, 2023
Rip to her cry
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by vastone(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2023
Her time has come, and she had to leave.
RIP to the Deceased

Some children come like that, after everything they just leave with no notice. So painful.

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by XAUBulls: 5:51pm On May 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
You see why i no dey invite babes to sleep over for my apartment

Even if you sleep over for my house
i go wipe you oriamo cord every 20 minutes to make sure say you still dey alive

God abeg no bring any babe wey her time don reach to my apartment.

If this girl was sleeping in your apartment and died in her sleep. Na 25 years for jail..
Dem go say you be ritualist..
Make God save us ohhh ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

R.i.p to her

Thought-provoking, well-illustrated.
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by 9jaBlogger: 6:20pm On May 03, 2023
9jaBlogger:
NL admins are partial!!!
This same story was submitted by us immediately it happened but they refused to push it to FP.
Did pay you to do that?

And for Tribune. They will be sued for stealing our story and running it off as theirs. We reported this story exclusively โ€” yet no simple credit from an 'acclaimed widely read newspaper.'

Seun Mynd4 Lala
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by 9jaRealist: 4:57am On May 04, 2023
Midehi3:
shocked How do people die in their sleep when they are not sick, how shey na witch dey press them die? shocked

This is serious o

She was probably ill (or had an undetected and/or undiagnosed genetic defect)โ€ฆ
But, in Nigeria, most people donโ€™t have regular checkups or see a doctor, until theyโ€™re very ill.

RIP to the deceased!
>
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by alfredo4u(m): 6:17am On May 04, 2023
Midehi3:

This is serious o

It's real ohhh....had an encounter, it was my dead dad that sent me back just last week...
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by SaLongs1(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2023
Midehi3:

This is serious o
Is it not better than all the news lately of people dying near their lovers who are then held accountable for what they might not know anything about?
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Midehi3(f): 10:14am On May 04, 2023
alfredo4u:

It's real ohhh....had an encounter, it was my dead dad that sent me back just last week...
Ewweeeeee shocked

Were you sick?
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by ridwanlawal: 12:39pm On May 04, 2023
Just like a dream to me.
So December 2022 was the last time we were going to have our final chat
cry cry cry
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by ridwanlawal: 12:48pm On May 04, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked

Nigeria sef. grin

Your comment sucks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasumaโ€™s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / Five Best Graduating Students Across Nigerian Universities Awarded With Largesse / OOU Graduating Students Sign Out In Style In A Convoy In Ogun (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.