Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep (46639 Views)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Nobody: 11:56am On May 03, 2023
Midehi3:
shocked How do people die in their sleep when they are not sick, how shey na witch dey press them die? shocked

This is serious o

Have seen the engine of a car that’s less than 2000 miles blow-out?

That’s just the human body. Within a split of a second, everything can just go wrong without warning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by DispatcherLagos: 11:58am On May 03, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. She's lucky to sleep and never wake up. Many people dey pray for that but God no gree for them. I can't die like that, i'll grow old before i die. smiley
Oga you're already too old. Very qualified to die
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by blacksam01: 11:58am On May 03, 2023
Midehi3:
shocked How do people die in their sleep when they are not sick, how shey na witch dey press them die? shocked

This is serious o

they experience heart attack and die...heart attack can happen anytime, and only less than 1% people survive it..

but even those who survive it ,will eventually dir of heart attack

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2023
Midehi3:

This is serious o
Doctor advised that when we are about waking up from sleep, we should not get up from bed (sleep) suddenly! It should be done gradually. It very unfortunate incident.

A neuron/nerve cell might have failed

That's why waking up from sleep is a testimony on its own. It's something worth thanking God for

God rest her soul.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Enemyofpeace: 11:59am On May 03, 2023
It must be due to earth failure. My her soul rest in peace
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by DispatcherLagos: 11:59am On May 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:
heart failure…that is why need to taking our medical checkup seriously.
After all the check ups... One will still die

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Bridget95(f): 12:01pm On May 03, 2023
May God consol her parents

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Enemyofpeace: 12:01pm On May 03, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Doctor advised that when we are about waking up from sleep, we should not get up from bed (sleep) suddenly! It should be done gradually. It very unfortunate incident.

That's why waking up from sleep is a testimony on its own. It's something worth thanking God for

God rest her soul.
yinmu! many times have you done the bolded

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Shalommy(f): 12:02pm On May 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Oga you're already too old. Very qualified to die
cheesy cheesy When i never reach TINUBU's age? U dey ment.
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Rubbiish(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2023
Midehi3:

This is serious o
Blood pressure can cause this
Reason it is good to check one's BP occasionally, if ur BP is abnormally low or high, it can take one's life while sleeping without giving any warning sign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Maforgreats(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
You see why i no dey invite babes to sleep over in my apartment

Even if you sleep over for my house
i go wipe you oriamo cord every 20 minutes to make sure say you still dey alive

God abeg no bring any babe wey her time don reach to my apartment.

If this girl was sleeping in your apartment and died in her sleep. Na 25 years for jail..
Dem go say you be ritualist..

R.i.p to her

Una no go kill me fr this country 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by DispatcherLagos: 12:04pm On May 03, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy When i never reach TINUBU's age? U dey ment.
U wan come dey waste our pampers? Ogbeni no reason am oo
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Uptheante(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
What stupid course was she studying?
Adult and non formal education?

Nigeria sef. grin

And this one too will be like "I dey school".

Her own better... I shaa pity her course mates, junior and senior colleagues that wasted their years studying rubbish and haven't seen the need to die yet
You are insensitive & heartless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by MrJames007: 12:06pm On May 03, 2023
post=122902018:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:
Touching cry
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2023
MrJames007:
Touching cry

BAD NEWS, DON PLENTY FOR NIGERIA
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by DispatcherLagos: 12:08pm On May 03, 2023
Uptheante:

You are insensitive & heartless
Mr sensitive and "heartful" oya go and die on her behalf na. Since when does death which is one of the characteristics of every living thing such as respiration, reproduction etc become bad?
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Rosambort(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2023
Midehi3:

This is serious o

abi nah
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by lexrichy(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2023
Rip Imagine if it's her boyfriends house she died in her sleep, guys need to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by fortunejum: 12:09pm On May 03, 2023
So sad. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Phantom233: 12:10pm On May 03, 2023
post=122901996:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Sometimes it could be spiritual in nature others could be related to health conditions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by nedekid: 12:11pm On May 03, 2023
Wahala, wahala..
May her soul rest in peace.
Almighty grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2023
Phantom233:

Sometimes it could be spiritual in nature others could be related to health conditions

@Phantom233 Pray Very Hard, Brother
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Goldenheart002(f): 12:15pm On May 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked

Nigeria sef. grin

Her own better... I shaa pity her course mates, junior and senior colleagues that wasted their years studying rubbish and haven't seen the need to die yet

Kileleyi??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Peachy14: 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
Farewell!!!
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by 9jaBlogger: 12:17pm On May 03, 2023
NL admins are partial!!!
This same story was submitted by us immediately it happened but they refused to push it to FP.
Did pay you to do that?

And for Tribune. They will be sued for stealing our story and running it off as theirs. We reported this story exclusively — yet no simple credit from an 'acclaimed widely read newspaper.'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Midehi3(f): 12:18pm On May 03, 2023
Rubbiish:

Blood pressure can cause this
Reason it is good to check one's BP occasionally, if ur BP is abnormally low or high, it can take one's life while sleeping without giving any warning sign
that means in her sleep, when she's about dying, she won't know or feel it shocked
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Midehi3(f): 12:19pm On May 03, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

God rest her soul.
My dear

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by ahnie: 12:21pm On May 03, 2023
I m currently at accessbank now,I feel like fainting.

The crowd is too much,no good ventilation,maybe coupled with the fact that I haven't eaten anything since morning except energy drink that I took.

I just want to get the fvck outta here and look for a decent restaurant to eat, before I go come slump.
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Kokoboss: 12:23pm On May 03, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked

Nigeria sef. grin

You get sense so?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / Five Best Graduating Students Across Nigerian Universities Awarded With Largesse / OOU Graduating Students Sign Out In Style In A Convoy In Ogun (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.