Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) (36122 Views)

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Revolva(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2023
someone to loose 2Billion Naira.........and still breathing....oh this guy heart strong.....if na many people na suicide
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:29pm On May 03, 2023
cool
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by sageb: 2:29pm On May 03, 2023
thedio:
Wilson Oruma very skillful and talented unfortunately he played the same role with Jj Okocha. I will give him the most under appreciated player in green and white jersey

Oruma was so good back then, unfortunately for him, Okocha was ahead of him in the Super Eagles.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Guestlander: 2:30pm On May 03, 2023
adexchamp:
I don't blame bloggers because they are doing the job that earns them a living. It wasn't started today about the issue of reporting bad news about celebrities whereby making money and enriching their own pockets whereas they don't really care if the person's image is tarnished forever. Moral of the story, if you are a celebrity just try and live a life of privacy and leave your family out of social media.

Armed robbers are also trying to make a living, you know?
Nigerians and their weird way of rationalizing bad behaviors.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by HausaIgboYoruba: 2:33pm On May 03, 2023
Felix6:
Looking healthier than the selected thing.
looking healthier than the UK deported thing
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:41pm On May 03, 2023
Keep doing well legend, don't mind fake bloggers like Oyigboupdate wey dey spread smelling beans everywhere.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Oludara202: 2:43pm On May 03, 2023
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 2:44pm On May 03, 2023
Good to hear he is OK.
I heard this guy was seriously duped.
Nna, as late oga, capt Hosa told me. Never invest in any business you know nothing about and do not have full control of.
Na so one my neigbour that owned a clothing store will come to my joint with some strange hungry looking men. They will talk of oil business while my neighbor will be buying beer. Before you know, this my guy don know all the terms. I tried warning him that this people seem to have k leg. For where? He said from the upcoming deal, he will make $20m as his share of crude sales grin say na gwagon streight with house in banana island. Him say make I behave so him go help me when the pepper show.
Omo, by the time they finished with this guy, he relocated to his village. grin
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by GeneralPula: 2:51pm On May 03, 2023
festacman:
Wilson Oruma is looking good and this means he has moved on from the loss of life saving to scammers. That's a good news because it is not easy.

May God bless whatever he is doing to bear much fruits. Amen
I was wondering why he was looking like that.
He was scammed? shocked
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by victorazy(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2023
clockwisereport:
What bloggers cannot blog does not exist

grin grin grin
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:59pm On May 03, 2023
That's why the FG need to start hunting those idiotas spreading fake news
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2023
I pray that God Almighty has helped him out of the financial troubles he had when a Pastor defrauded him of his footballs savings in a contract scam.

As at that time I read that NFF chairman Amaju Pinnick assisted him financially and that helped him to COOL DOWN HIS BODY TEMPERATURE from the heavy financial losses.

WILSON ORUMA was actually going MENTAL as at that time.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by abobote: 3:21pm On May 03, 2023
Does it mean he didn't play club football.

Thank God he is sound anyway
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2023
Wilson Oruma is a very strong man to survive the lose of #2billion and be alive. That useless pastor your days are coming. You duped a man of his life savings

1 Like

Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by mordred44: 3:24pm On May 03, 2023
Awon blogger blogger won Fe Fi mi gba star 🌟
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by lolu2019: 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
We love u Superstar.heroes of Japan 93.wilson oruma,kanu nwankwo,Peter anosike.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by raskymonojendor: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
This guy in Japan 1993. I remember his goals in the final.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by sylve11: 3:51pm On May 03, 2023
Good to know you are fine, Wilson Oruma. We love you. cool
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Felix6: 4:05pm On May 03, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
looking healthier than the UK deported thing
really?

Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2023
E no go better for that pastor wey scam this man of him entire football live savings.

1 Like

Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2023
Revolva:
someone to loose 2Billion Naira.........and still breathing....oh this guy heart strong.....if na many people na suicide

As in once you see sniper, person mind go dey reason the matter.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:38pm On May 03, 2023
Great player, better than maradona and pele
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Femisol(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2023
I just feel like crying right now
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by sekavbasil: 4:51pm On May 03, 2023
He likes wearing shorts a lot. He is fine, I saw him recently and we spoke for some minutes. He stays at VGC( Victoria Garden City) as seen sitting in the VGC park.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by sprints1: 5:53pm On May 03, 2023
Gone are the days when we watch you on TV especially when he was at Marseille and schuaoax we go sit down for TV dey watch him dribble players anyhow on canal + and TV5 the guy was good na okocha no make am shine well well for super eagles. He don dey old sha so this man no dey plait hair again. He used to have a child at chrisland VGC then till those scammers turned him to ordinary layman. Jesus loves you
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by sprints1: 5:55pm On May 03, 2023
sekavbasil:
He likes wearing shorts a lot. He is fine, I saw him recently and we spoke for some minutes. He stays at VGC( Victoria Garden City) as seen sitting in the VGC park.
yeah na vgc park gone are the days I used to camp bitches there for night. Very cool area. But na Ogun owo people dey live for that estate. Shior
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by donbenie(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2023
w1sEmAn:
;DTHEM JUST TRY MAKE HIM RELEVANT AGAIN.....THE GUY FADE SINCE
He is a retired footballer,not a musician..
Which kind of relevance does he need to be?
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2023
Rita002:
May Rita002 life be quenched into thin air. May Rita002 suck d dust of the land. May Rita002 clothes fry up like rags and may Rita002 penis become as shrivel and weak as an earthworm. May Rita002 lose his penis in shame. May Rita002 penis lose its strength in few months. May infection dry Rita002 up while it suck his bones n flesh for food

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup / Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes Forbes Highest Paid NBA Players 2018 List / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.