Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) (36120 Views)

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by mordred44: 6:58pm On May 03, 2023
Rita002:
May ur life be quenched into thin air. May u suck d dust of the land. May ur clothes fry up like rags and may ur penis become as shrivel and weak as an earthworm. May u lose ur penis in shame. May ur penis lose its strength in few months. May infection dry u up while u suck ur bones n flesh for fo
ashawowo.......ur mama cursed d day she gave birth to you...... maybe u conceived and Neva bkom a mother
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by ishie148(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2023
The blogger that make that make must be ARRESTED, that defamation of health
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by WAPINATION: 8:41pm On May 03, 2023
Bloggers no go shame us.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Okpetruth(m): 1:19am On May 04, 2023
Thank God for his blessings. Keep shooting oruma. Stay blessed
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by dealslip(f): 6:31am On May 04, 2023
Wilson was actually ill. I used to see him roam around Ikota complex and I tried to get an autograph but immediately I noticed he was kinda not stable and spoke out of point. This was about five years ago. The sales girls there told me he was even in a better shape than before that he was always scruffy and unkempt. I learnt he was defrauded of billions of naira. Though he lived in nearby VGC Ikota. I felt really sorry for him back then. I am happy he is better.
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by lovediehatelive(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2023
Please how can one do this fixed deposit stuff

Mayorofodemu:
Glory be to God. May

God be with him and my own family too. I don’t know what joy people find in duping another innocent man like them.

All fraudsters must surely die a painful death by heavenly grace, just repent.

If you’re successful in your business right now, please invest well, and do fixed deposit, so that when business is going south, you can have something to rely upon. May God be with us
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2023
lovediehatelive:
Please how can one do this fixed deposit stuff

Go to your bank or any bank of your choice. Or search for bank that has higher interest rate that would benefit you. And visit that bank. They explain will how to get it done
Re: ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) by lovediehatelive(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2023
Mayorofodemu:
Go to your bank or any bank of your choice. Or search for bank that has higher interest rate that would benefit you. And visit that bank. They explain will how to get it done

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United / Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes Forbes Highest Paid NBA Players 2018 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.