Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United (36127 Views)

Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/06/18/62ae07e7ca474114698b45a1.html#:~:text=Cristiano%20Ronaldo%20is%20looking%20for%20a%20way%20out%20of%20Manchester

Italian journal La Republicca just released an explosive report about Cristiano Ronaldo's potential future. They are saying Manchester United might no longer be within the Portuguese star's future for a specific reason. With Erik ten Hag's arrival, the Red Devils are about to make massive changes in the team's style of play that doesn't fit with Ronaldo's position on the pitch.

According to this report, Ten Hag is looking to modify the structure in order to fit the classic Dutch style of play he used at AFC Ajax. Cristiano doesn't agree with this, according to La Republicca and he would be willing to leave the institution. Chances of playing at a different club point at a possible return to Sporting Clube Lisbon, where Ronaldo's career started. However, nothing is set in stone yet.
Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly looking to leave Manchester United, with two clubs said to be interested. �
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/61847154

Other reasons Ronaldo could leave Man United.
For Cristiano Ronaldo, being able to continue playing the UEFA Champions League is absolutely essential for him. Manchester United finished the 2021-22 Premier League season with a measly 58 points and in sixth place, which leaves them out of the tournament for next season. With only a year left on his contract, Cristiano can definitely use this as the main reason to leave the club this summer.

This scenario would definitely leave Sporting Clube out as a possible next destination. Despite being 37 years of age, Cristiano Ronaldo still seems like he wants to continue playing at the highest level for at least one more season. Keep in mind he wants to remain competitive in order to play what will likely be his last World Cup in December. One of these destinations might encourage his fans.
Cristiano Ronaldo returned to the Premier League, the hardest league in the world, at 37 years of age.

He finished 3rd in the scoring charts on 18, in the worst Manchester United team of the Premier League era.

Credit where credit is due! ��
https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1535009199893143554/photo/1

Is a return to Real Madrid possible?
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez was focused on signing Kylian Mbappe when he states Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't an option. Things are very different now, the club is actively looking for more offensive players and the Portuguese star's return could be a short-term solution. However, messing with the current climate inside the dressing room could hurt the flow they have right now.

Not that Ronaldo wouldn't instantly feel at home if he retunred but messing with Karim Benzema's momentum could become detrimental for the club. If La Republicca is correct about Ronaldo's intention to leave Manchester United, we are about to enter a wild news cycle about the star's future.

Manchester United accepted a world-record $131.5M bid from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo 13 years ago today.

▪️ 438 games
▪️ 450 goals
▪️ 4 Champions Leagues
▪️ 4 Ballons d’Or

A legendary signing �
https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1535633978513928196/photo/1

17 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
some ppls goat
He came, He destroyed and He scattered.... He is now looking for a better place to enjoy Champions League football.
fergie001
paulolee
gbest90
fuckingmallam45
vickyrotex
ebukahades10
angelfros
emeijeh
jovvieghead

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Cubalabloo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Stop spreading fake news.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by angelEmade: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lol baba destroy club finish he now wanna jaapa.
Tapnaldo ur going nowhere till u return us to the number 2 you met us...local goat grin

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
u re just a pained Pendu fan.......... stop spreading painment

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cubalabloo:
It is not fake, his leaving Manchester United is in the best interests of the player.

He wants to play Champions League football, and will not mind getting a pay-cut to join another very serious club. I endorse his leaving Man Utd......

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
some ppls goat
He came, He destroyed and He scattered.... He is now looking for a better place to enjoy Champions League football.
You open a thread about him because you adore him.

Ototo nwa aka Ororo

Immediately, Messi left Barca, you left NL grin

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:
It is not fake, his leaving Manchester United is in the best interests of the player.

He wants to play Champions League football, and will not mind getting a pay-cut to join another very serious club. I endorse his leaving Man Utd......
so Man Utd is not a serious club abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
so Man Utd is not a serious club abi ?

Matic, Mata, Lingard, Pogba have left yet they haven't signed anyone.

How can any club with Maguire & Rashford be a serious club. When I left United almost 9 years ago, I always knew they will continually face these problems...

geestunnar andrewfarms angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia ojuntana vicdom

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:
You open a thread about him because you adore him.

Ototo nwa aka Ororo

Immediately, Messi left Barca, you left NL grin
adore Him bawo ?
infact this is my new prayer point; God pls make my enemies as confused as Pendu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

How can any club with Maguire & Rashford be a serious club.
Eriksen is on his way na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
adore Him bawo ?
infact this is my new prayer point; God pls make my enemies as confused as Pendu
The Greatest of them All.

THE GREATEST SPORTSMAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. I was seriously praying Benzema shouldn't score in that final....I need that 17-goals record intact. grin

https://twitter.com/mirambograndson/status/1536392445658800135?t=jOjtyZ7buYXjn9lUtir-ag&s=19 (Watch Messi praising Ronaldo here) grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
Eriksen is on his way na grin grin grin
He said he prefers to remain in London.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Kyase(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

How can any club with Maguire & Rashford be a serious club. When I left United almost 9 years ago, I always knew they will continually face these problems...

Kai fergie cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by dfrost: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Aaahhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sir fergie the First... no be like this ooh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by paulolee(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
hope this is a joke?? were e de run go? he met united in 2nd, took them to 6th n running to were?
I hear roma are interested but the post is saying madrid have interest too..
why would cr7 leave a big team like united with huge pay n accept a paycut in roma n still play in Europa?
would he accept huge pay cut n join sporting for UCL football dt he wont even pass group stage?
my joy is dt no big club like PSG or city is even interested dis time, madrid cnt sign him bcoz perez warned him dt Madrid is bigger than any player before he left..
he went to juve n failed n ran away, same in united n now he is searching for his next big team to lead astray....Madrid can NEVER sign him,
red hot big benz cnt play as a supporting cast to dis tired cr7..

11 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by paulolee(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

he wants UCL football n cnt continue in united n take dm to UCL abi?? united were in UCL wen he came n he took dm to Europa n wants to dump them for anoda big club.
all big clubs eye don open....his united stint really exposed him dt he jus cares all about scoring n very useless without d ball.
he should go to sporting n play UCL, wont pass group stage n sporting may even miss nxt year UCL too n next is china..
Madrid CNT even think about bringing him bk, a tired n old 37 year old man to bench in form benzema or vinicious?? are dey progressing or moving backwards

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
paulolee:

he wants UCL football n cnt continue in united n take dm to UCL abi?? united were in UCL wen he came n he took dm to Europa n wants to dump them for anoda big club...hope say na joke
which big club will even sign him?
no club is interested

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
cc, Dominique
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
paulolee:

he wants UCL football n cnt continue in united n take dm to UCL abi?? united were in UCL wen he came n he took dm to Europa n wants to dump them for anoda big club...hope say na joke
Messi fanboy, don't come here to draw comparisons...Cristiano Ronaldo will never be forgotten in World's football history. NEVER!

THE BEST THERE IS.

11 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Messi fanboy, don't come here to draw comparisons...Cristiano Ronaldo will never be forgotten in World's football history. NEVER!

THE BEST THERE IS.
pendu's memory will be short-lived in our hearts but MESSI's memory will forever be in our Hearts and football's heart

24 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
pendu's memory will be short-lived in our hearts but MESSI's memory will forever be in our Hearts and football's heart
I am happy even Messi doesn't share your sentiments, I am fine with that. grin

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:
I am happy even Messi doesn't share your sentiments, I am fine with that. grin
that's why MESSI will be forever in our minds..
He doesn't see anybody as an enemy or opponent

19 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:

that's why MESSI will be forever in our minds..
He doesn't see anybody as an enemy
Ronaldo doesn't either and I don't.... That I like and prefer one to the other doesn't mean I don't respect the other.

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:
Ronaldo doesn't either and I don't.... That I like and prefer one to the other doesn't mean I don't respect the other.
You and Ronaldo does.... You and ur fraud goat don't respect and recognize him as THE KING that he is..

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
You and Ronaldo does.... You and ur fraud goat don't respect and recognize him as THE KING that he is..

People wey play ball don pass, these two are just the last of the breed.

I don't even see Ronaldo as the King, neither do I see Messi as one; but I prefer one to the other, na my choice, choose your own. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by Gbest90(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
some ppls goat
grin grin grin grin .

It would be best for both him and the team that he leaves.

He deserves better than Europa. And I think Man utd will be better without him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

People wey play ball don pass, these two are just the last of the breed.
MESSI is greater than whoever u think is the GREATEST
I don't even see Ronaldo as the King, neither do I see Messi as one; but I prefer one to the other, na my choice, choose your own. grin cheesy

MESSI is the KING of KINGS..... Like it or hate it, it is what it is

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:

MESSI is greater than whoever u think is the GREATEST
MESSI is the KING of KINGS..... Like it or hate it, it is what it is
Chai..... Onye mmere gi ihe a?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

Chai..... Onye mmere gi ihe a?

that's just the reality cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by ghettokid1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Gbest90:

grin grin grin grin .

It would be best for both him and the team that he leaves.

He deserves better than Europa. And I think Man utd will be better without him.
He doesn't deserve better than Europa, He suppose play am... make em know say KING MESSI no be em mate

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United by fergie001: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
that's just the reality cool cool
to you?
Even if you like shout from today till tomorrow, I made up my mind long time ago. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes Forbes Highest Paid NBA Players 2018 List / Court Orders Jay Jay Okocha’s Arrest Over Tax Fraud / Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.