Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? (743 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Nigerians Complain A Lot Of The Past; Is That The Solution? No! - Tinubu / Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by Penguin2: 4:33pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubu is in Rivers State to commission projects. For that reason, the state governor declared a public holiday across the state.

Now, considering that according to INEC result, Tinubu ‘won’ Rivers, should he not be so popular that the entire streets of Port Harcourt would be filled by supporters and those who allegedly voted for him during the election?

Recall when Peter Obi visited Port Harcourt during the campaigns and the entire streets of PH was agog with supporters who joined him in walking some distance in the streets of Port Harcourt.

Now, why was there a ghost town on the day that the man who won Rivers visited the state; a whole president-elect?

Not even rented crowd to save face?

Tinubu boys, what happened ?

3 Likes

Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by Jogs1900: 4:35pm On May 03, 2023
Penguin2:
Tinubu is in Rivers State to commission projects. For that reason, the state governor declared a public holiday across the state.

Now, considering that according to INEC result, Tinubu ‘won’ Rivers, should he not be so popular that the entire streets of Port Harcourt would be filled by supporters and those who allegedly voted for him during the election?

Recall when Peter Obi visited Port Harcourt during the campaigns and the entire streets of PH was agog with supporters who joined him in walking some distance in the streets of Port Harcourt.

Now, why was there a ghost town on the day that the man who won Rivers visited the state; a whole president-elect?

Not even rented crowd to save face?

Tinubu boys, what happened ?
Haba!Stop wailing, move on.

It's good for your mental sanity.

5 Likes

Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by helinues: 4:37pm On May 03, 2023
Wailer, rest IJN.

Same Tinubu you are confidently sure he won't return back to Nigeria.

Eish

5 Likes

Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by 001Lagos: 4:38pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Wailer, rest IJN.

Same Tinubu you are confidently sure he won't return back to Nigeria.

Eish
you're talking offpoint

2 Likes

Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by tungamaje: 4:39pm On May 03, 2023
OP, you mean say crowd no come welcome am? Na wa o
Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by helinues: 4:40pm On May 03, 2023
001Lagos:
you're talking offpoint

Busy body guy, rest IJN

2 Likes

Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by kpompey: 4:40pm On May 03, 2023
Go watch yourself, how the shout of Jagaban filled the air.

1 Like

Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by Felimax(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2023
Rubbish!
I arrived at the office today when access control personnel told me that Tinubu just past few hours ago and I was touched how they wanted to help me lift my bag which I insisted they should not do because they are older than me.

The beautiful part of it is that Tinubu does not matter to them, they were at work anyway so why should they care?

Wike knows he is in BIG TROUBLE!
His calendar is counting so fast.

Till this moment on the entire East West road it doesn't seem as if anything like Tinubu is close around.

1 Like

Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by kpompey: 4:41pm On May 03, 2023
Go watch yourself, how the shout of Jagaban filled the air, and people look at opposition with pity especially when defeat turn them rattle snake with rattled voice like obi

1 Like

Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by 001Lagos: 4:42pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Busy body guy, rest IJN
You should be thanking me for correcting your mistakes
Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by helinues: 4:45pm On May 03, 2023
001Lagos:

You should be thanking me for correcting your mistakes

Which mistake did you make?
Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by 001Lagos: 4:46pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Which mistake did you make?
you deviated from the topic discussed

It pays to Sidon look sometimes
Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by BaddestQueen(f): 4:48pm On May 03, 2023
in 2015 Apc hailed Amaechi just like they're doing to Wike now.
the named him lion of ubima just because he was a willing tool in their fight against GEJ his SS brother and inlaw.
today he has been thrown under the bus for the very person they Apc used to loathe.
Apc is a secret cult, once you enter no going back.
today Amaechi has been relegated in rivers.
watch this space, Wike will receive such fate in the future and he'll cry but nobody will come to his aid.
Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by Blackazuma99(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2023
Come to Port Harcourt and see it yourself.
Tinubu is our president elect, if you want to see him turn NTA, AIT or even CHANNELS to see the crowd yourself.

Your candidate failed should not stop you from moving on, keep dreaming of mandate returning to your party.
Re: Can No Tinubu Supporter Show Us Pictures Or Videos Of The Streets Of PH? by sonature1: 5:58pm On May 03, 2023
If Wike wants to hire crowd to welcome Tinubu, he has enormous resources to do that.

You people need to grow up on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima 2023. You Are All Invited. / House Of Reps Wants Teachers To Be Paid Same Salaries As CBN Staffs / @Egi_Nupe_ Apologized To David Hundeyin For Calling Him “Cut-And-Join”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.