Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition (6933 Views)

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 / Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by bong4(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2011
Just watching DSTV Africa Magic Maltina Dance Hall and the Ekubo family won the coveted prize of 5 million naira and a SUV. Dare family and Utogo family came 2nd and 3rd respectively,

After many weeks of stiff competition between 10 families, five of them eventually made it to the final - the five being the Owolabi, Utogo, Ekubo, Ngwu and Dare families.
At the grand finale held tonight, Saturday September 24, 2011, at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Lagos, the Ekubo family was announced as the winner of the fifth edition of the excitement-filled competition.

The grand finale kicked off with the Owolabi family opening the stage with their performance, followed by the Utogo family, while the Ekubos impressively choreographed the popular "Oloro Oko " song by Infinity. The Ngwus scattered the stage with Terry G's "Akpako" while the Dares rocked with Kabo Snoop's "Windeck."
Before the big announcement, all the families in turn performed to one Hip-hop song each followed by an electric performance by the Judges - the performance which many would describe as awesome.

The show host, Kemi Adetiba finally broke the biggest news of the night after the results were collated. Alas! The Ekubos are the champions. They were presented the grand prize - a five million naira cheque and a brand new SUV.
The Utogos came third while the Dares made the second position
http://mannamart..com/2011/09/maltina-family-dance-hall-season-5.html
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by lauragab: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2011
Am happy d ekubo family wins d maltina family dance.they deserve it cos dey re very good,my luv 2 my little girl glory,she is great bt i didnt watch d final no light so painful.i knw dey ll win.
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by adanny01(m): 12:30am On Sep 26, 2011
Oh i missed it. I normally watch it on STV but i didnt see it yesterday at the usual time.
I liked both girls of the Ekubo and the Utogo families as they were my favourites to win followed by the Dare's. A perfect result would've put them in this positions.
Its not a bad result afterall.
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by mallorca(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2011
congrats to the Ekubos
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by eunisam: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2011
I love this programme,I wish it never come to an end.watching this make me feel like going into dancing! congratulations my EKUBO FAMILY
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by routik(m): 1:21am On Sep 26, 2011
I love this programme,I wish it never come to an end.watching this make me feel like going into dancing! congratulations my EKUBO FAMILY

same here
CONGRATULATIONS to Ekubo family.
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by Nymphnode(m): 3:45am On Sep 26, 2011
eunisam:

I wish I can go into professional dancing too
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by itiswell1(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2011
Congrat even though i didnt follow the show
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by MMM2(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2011
congrats smiley
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by Otunbakay(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2011
I'm really happy 4 d Ekubo family they did excellently well during d competition which endeared them 2 d viewers, i also congratulate all d 10 families who participated, they gave their best in entertaining us, they 're all winners in their own right. Kudos 2 d maltina family it was a great show.I'm really happy 4 d Ekubo family they did excellently well during d competition which endeared them 2 d viewers, i also congratulate all d 10 families who participated, they gave their best in entertaining us, they 're all winners in their own right. Kudos 2 d maltina family it was a great show.
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by niviso: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2011
When I watched the summary last thursday, I was amazed at the flexibility of the Ekubo's family, there and then I knew they were going to win the prize. It was a prize well deserved.
Congratulations my dears!
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by litusista(f): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2011
i'm so haapy for the ekubo's, though i rily wanted the utogo's to win. congrats to all the families, smiley
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by hildaa(f): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2011
They all deserve to win, congrats to all the family
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by taitiana: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
Congrats to the Ekubo family, it was obvious they would win with thier outstanding performance in all the varoius dance styles, love them loads especially my little princess Glory.
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by daroz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
Ekubo family? oh, i am happy for them
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by niviso: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
Please how can I watch the finals. I missed it that day. Any hope of watching it in any TV station any time soon?
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by maxygirl(f): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
The little girl is so cute, i think she stole the show,
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by Obinoscopy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2011
The Ekubo family were exceptional. They're all good save for the mother . . . lol. Nevertheless, she has that dancing spirit and I'll wont doubt it if I'm told that it was her gene that had the dancing skills which was transmited to the kids.

What a wonder performance on the overall by all dancers. Maltina more of these!
Re: Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition by Owen2(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2011
Jannell is hot!! Loved every bit of her final dance. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make My Own Film. How Much ? / How To Recharge Ctl With Recharge Cards(plz Help) / A Review Of The Mexican Movie "Forever Yours" On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.