Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) (38621 Views)

Nigerian Singer, Mish Is Dead (Photo) / Veteran Musician, Chris Ajilo Is Dead (Photos) / Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by owunabastard: 4:49pm On May 04, 2023
mannyjoe2002:
This is not right.i know Chris Mba personally.he is a complete gentleman whoa can barely hurt a fly]Very Good. Let him go and rot in hell, burn there. If he has a son, that one too will join him soon. If he has a daughter, she will follow suit. His wife too will join him too, she will die under the tires of a dangote cement truck
Are u guys kidding me? this guy is just catching cruise and you guys take him serious
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Linesman(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2023
May His Soul and that of All the Faithfuls Departed Through the Mercies of God Rest in Perfect Peace ... Amen.
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 04, 2023
PoloG:
shutup..

we don't know igbo artist Chris MBA in the SW here
Try to grow up

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:01pm On May 04, 2023
I pray God comforts the loved ones he left behind. Amen.
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2023
RIP Legend CM

😔
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Pacyrus(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2023
Okiton:
embarassed

Result in peace
auto correct bawo angry
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by sharone21(f): 6:04pm On May 04, 2023
Streetdreamx:
Rip Sir, I enjoyed your music alongside Alex "O", orits wiliki, Andy Shurman, Ras kimono, majek fashek, blacky etc until plantashun boiz came.

Dem plenty: Chris Okotie, Dizzy K Falola, Alex Zitto, Mike Okri, Sonny Okosun, Onyeka Onwenu, Christy Essien Igbokwe, Chris Hanen, Funmi Adams, Funmi( Fuji Garbage), Orlando Owoh, Ebenezer Obey,The guy in USA that sang Belinda etc

1 Like

Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by donbenie(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2023
Neddyogu:

I am wayyyy older than u.
Lol..
Whatever age you are..
I assure you,you are not.. grin
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by donbenie(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2023
owunabastard:
Are u guys kidding me? this guy is just catching cruise and you guys take him serious
Why should he not be taken serious?
He is catching cruise on top of the news of a dead man?
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by kinkydude: 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
Rest in peace ,Sir. Party would never be complete without Chris Mbas records then. Good night, music maestro.
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2023
donbenie:
Lol..
Whatever age you are..
I assure you,you are not.. grin

Rest kiddo.
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2023
Rip sir
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by AmakaandSons: 10:31pm On May 04, 2023
Rip Sir
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Globalistic(f): 4:37am On May 05, 2023
RIP LEGENDARY MBA
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by OBTOREPA(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2023
donbenie:
So,the BILLIONS of humanity who don't believe in your Christ,are going to hell?
All other religions are false,only yours is right?
Typical religious Fanatics..
You better do now,for tomorrow maybe to late, John3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his beloveth son,that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 6:59am On May 05, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by delishpot: 7:24am On May 05, 2023
If you try you no succeed ehhhh
Try and do your best and leave the rest for God.
🤸
I used to call him Michael Jackson copy cat in those days
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Nonywendy(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2023
Bunnatex:
I don't know him.

But then...

May his soul give peace according to his beliefs.
u are an indomie generation
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by donbenie(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2023
OBTOREPA:

You better do now,for tomorrow maybe to late, John3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his beloveth son,that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
You are entitled to your beliefs..
Forcing them on others as an absolute truth,is at best a funny..
At worst delusional..
The same way a Muslim Fanatic would kill for his beliefs..
The difference between you is how far you would go,on your own version of religious truths..
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by donbenie(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2023
Neddyogu:

Rest kiddo.
Unless you are in your SIXTH decade of life..
The chances of you being older than me,is less than 5 percent..
I will rest..😄
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by OBTOREPA(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2023
donbenie:
You are entitled to your beliefs..
Forcing them on others as an absolute truth,is at best a funny..
At worst delusional..
The same way a Muslim Fanatic would kill for his beliefs..
The difference between you is how far you would go,on your own version of religious truths..
Beloved, did you believe in God?
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by donbenie(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Beloved, did you believe in God?
Which of the 4 thousand gods?
Or is it your own one true god?😀
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by OBTOREPA(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2023
donbenie:
Which of the 4 thousand gods?
Or is it your own one true god?😀
The Alpha and Omega,The Almighty God. The First and Last.
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2023
donbenie:

Unless you are in your SIXTH decade of life..
The chances of you being older than me,is less than 5 percent..
I will rest..😄
Rest
Re: Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) by Bunnatex(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2023
Nonywendy:
u are an indomie generation
And what's the basis for your assumptions?
Because I don't know him?

Why don't you also consider that I might not like his genre of music?
Surely that might help you change your assessments.

And for what of worth, you're wrong....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert / CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada: "We Only Met Once" As He Apologizes To Ladies / Tonto Dikeh And Son In Matching Outfit For Sunday Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.