Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? (1897 Views)

Should Pastors Who Commit Adultery Be Permanently Banned From Pastoring? / Where Will A Christian Who Committed Suicide Go To? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / What Is The Fate Of People Who Commit Suicide.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Revealing your attempt to use scripture for your lie is tantamount to forcing my personal myth on you. You folks never cease to amaze!

no active person here can be amazed at your outbursts.

we know you
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
anthonyuncle:
■ no active person here can be amazed at your outbursts. we know you
Why are you now attempting to drag the mention of everyone else into this? Are you that insecure in your stance? undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why are you now attempting to drag the mention of everyone else into this? Are you that insecure in your stance? undecided

I'm not insecure.

it's obvious you are scared of the light shining on you.
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On May 05, 2023
anthonyuncle:
■ I'm not insecure. it's obvious you are scared of the light shining on you.
You clearly are since you resort to attacking my person for calling out an obvious lie you attempted to hide behind the mention of God's name.I am afraid the one you are instead shining a light on is your person and not me. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You clearly are since you resort to attacking my person for calling out an obvious lie you attempted to hide behind the mention of God's name.I am afraid the one you are instead shining a light on is your person and not me. undecided

you lack understanding.

read my post on the topic again.
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
anthonyuncle:
■ you lack understanding. read my post on the topic again.
Is this not a claim made by your person?
anthonyuncle:
fortunately, the Bible does not applaud it. Matthew 27:5
undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is this not a claim made by your person? undecided

did the Bible applaud it in the passage?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On May 05, 2023
anthonyuncle:
■ did the Bible applaud it in the passage?
If an opinion is not clearly stated, why do you feel you need to force one? And by the way, OP's context is Nigeria, where is Nigeria mentioned in the BIble that you would attempt to assert your Bible as a rule over Nigeria? undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If an opinion is not clearly stated, why do you feel you need to force one? And by the way, OP's context is Nigeria, where is Nigeria mentioned in the BIble that you would attempt to assert your Bible as a rule over Nigeria? undecided

you see why i said you lack understanding.

how does going to heaven relate to Nigeria alone?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On May 05, 2023
anthonyuncle:
■ you see why i said you lack understanding. how does going to heaven relate to Nigeria alone?
First off, OP did not ask of Heaven, and second you initial claim
anthonyuncle:
suicide is a one way express ticket to hell
...is equally wrong as far as hell is concerned since unbelievers are not born-again and hence cannot end up inside of Hell. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:24am On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First off, OP did not ask of Heaven,

where do people that don't go to hell end up?

Kobojunkie:
and second you initial claim ...is equally wrong as far as hell is concerned since unbelievers are not born-again and hence cannot end up inside of Hell. undecided

so unbelievers wiil not go to hell?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 6:27am On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:
■ where do people that don't go to hell end up? so unbelievers wiil not go to hell?
Unbelievers cannot end up in Eternal damnation because Jesus Christ said except a man be born-again he can't enter into the Eternal Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Unbelievers cannot end up in Eternal damnation because Jesus Christ said except a man be born-again he can't enter into the Eternal Kingdom of God. undecided

so this is how you understood John 3:16 - 18 in your Bible?

we really need to prosecute your dealer o.

how can you be the only one attaining the level of mental recession?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 6:39am On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:
■ so this is how you understood John 3:16 - 18 in your Bible? we really need to prosecute your dealer o. how can you be the only one attaining the level of mental recession?
1. I see you own dealer is the one you refer to. What part of what I wrote are you struggling to comprehend there? undecided

In John 3 vs 16 - 18, Jesus Christ explained to youi that all those who do not believe in Him remain condemned to die as they formerly were before He showed up. Nothing changes for them. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I see you own dealer is the one you refer to. What part of what I wrote are you struggling to comprehend there? undecided

In John 3 vs 16 - 18, Jesus Christ explained to youi that all those who do not believe in Him remain condemned to die as they formerly were before He showed up. Nothing changes for them. undecided

your lack of coordination is very visible even in your write up.

I guess it's time for your meds

1 Like

Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2023
Emusan:

You know it, if not you won't talk about it

But you claimed it's SUICIDE

so your question should be: Do you believe God sent Jesus to commit suicide?

Well you said it!

So is yaweh is he same as Allah?

Why does he need somebody to commit suicide before forgiveness...

The God of the Jews never had that idea...

Where did Christians get this idea from..
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Emusan(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2023
sonmvayina:
So is yaweh is he same as Allah?

You know the answer already.

Why does he need somebody to commit suicide before forgiveness...

Where did you read that from?

The God of the Jews never had that idea...

That's nice

Where did Christians get this idea from..

The idea that...?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:
your lack of coordination is very visible even in your write up. I guess it's time for your meds
So, you now resort to monitoring grammar now? All so as to deviate from the core of the conversation? undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, you now resort to monitoring grammar now? All so as to deviate from the core of the conversation? undecided

I guess you've been fixed
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:
■ I guess you've been fixed
1. You are just bitter that I caught the lie you attempted to pass there using scripture, right? undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You are just bitter that I caught the lie you attempted to pass there using scripture, right? undecided

pray for understanding
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:
pray for understanding
You don't pray for understanding. Rather, you use the understanding you have in order that God will then in turn give you more understanding; if you don't use the understanding you have, even the little you had will be taken away from you. That is what God instead said - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 26 & Matthew 25 vs 29 undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2023
Emusan:

You know the answer already.

Where did you read that from?
KO

That's nice

The idea that...?

The idea that a human death is needed before forgiveness can happen?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Emusan(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2023
sonmvayina:
The idea that a human death is needed before forgiveness can happen?

Without shedding of blood there's no remission!
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2023
Emusan:

Without shedding of blood there's no remission!

That's what I am asking..

Whose idea is it?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Emusan(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

That's what I am asking..

Whose idea is it?

The God Almighty!
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2023
Emusan:

The God Almighty!

Can you show me where he said so in the old testament...I am waiting.

Show me where he said he would be sending his son to be killed as a sacrifice for sin..

To appease him...

And after 3 days he would rise ..

Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Emusan(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2023
sonmvayina:
Can you show me where he said so in the old testament...I am waiting.

Show me where he said he would be sending his son to be killed as a sacrifice for sin..

To appease him...

You have complete Bible, try to read it!
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

Can you show me where he said so in the old testament...I am waiting. Show me where he said he would be sending his son to be killed as a sacrifice for sin.. To appease him...

"Therefore, Jehovah himself will give you a sign: Look! The young woman will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and she will name him Im·manʹu·el" Isaiah 7:14

Jesus was born by a virgin!

"And after the 62 weeks, Mes·siʹah (Christ) will be cut off, with nothing for himself. “And the people of a leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place. And its end will be by the flood. And until the end there will be war; what is decided upon is desolations" Daniel 9:26

Jesus died and Romans destroyed Jerusalem!

Truly he himself carried our sicknesses, And he bore our pains. But we considered him as plagued, stricken by God and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgression; He was crushed for our errors. He bore the punishment for our peace, And because of his wounds we were healed. Like sheep we have all wandered about, Each has turned his own way, And Jehovah has caused the error of us all to meet up with him. He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth. Isaiah 53:4-7

Jesus bear the sin of entire mankind!

"For just as Joʹnah was in the belly of the huge fish for three days and three nights, so the Son of man will be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights". Matthew 12:40
He himself foretold of his resurrection in three days!

After the destruction of Jerusalem Israelites can never ever come together again for rejecting Jesus God has scattered the descendants of Jacob throughout the earth! Luke 11:23

If you want to question the authenticity of Jesus of Nazareth just face us we are Jehovah's Witnesses his real disciples taught and empowered by the spirit of his father to answer all your questions! Luke 12:11-12

1 Like

Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2023
Emusan:

You have complete Bible, try to read it!

I have...

I did not see any where it said so...

Can you point me to it...

I am still learning..
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

"Therefore, Jehovah himself will give you a sign: Look! The young woman will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and she will name him Im·manʹu·el" Isaiah 7:14

"And after the 62 weeks, Mes·siʹah (Christ) will be cut off, with nothing for himself. “And the people of a leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place. And its end will be by the flood. And until the end there will be war; what is decided upon is desolations" Daniel 9:26

Truly he himself carried our sicknesses, And he bore our pains. But we considered him as plagued, stricken by God and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgression; He was crushed for our errors. He bore the punishment for our peace, And because of his wounds we were healed. Like sheep we have all wandered about, Each has turned his own way, And Jehovah has caused the error of us all to meet up with him. He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth. Isaiah 53:4-7

"For just as Joʹnah was in the belly of the huge fish for three days and three nights, so the Son of man will be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights". Matthew 12:40

After the destruction of Jerusalem Israelites can never ever come together again for rejecting Jesus God has scattered the descendants of Jacob throughout the earth! Luke 11:23

If you want to question the authenticity of Jesus of Nazareth just face us we are Jehovah's Witnesses his real disciples taught and empowered by the spirit of his father to answer all your questions! Luke 12:11-12

Why are you pissing everywhere?

Piss for one place make them see the foam...

Show me where God said he will send his son to come and die as a sin sacrifice to himself.

After 3 days rise from the dead...

And ascend into heaven...

All the bull shit you Christian claim..
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

1."Therefore, Jehovah himself will give you a sign: Look! The young woman will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and she will name him Im·manʹu·el" Isaiah 7:14

I have explained this for you before, but you keep taking text out of context, The sign was for King Ahaz, it was an assurance for him that his kingdom will still stand irrespective of the threat by Syria and the upper kingdom.
The woman in question was the prophetess and Isaiah's wife. She is not a virgin. It was Isaiah that made her pregnant the normal way.

2. "And after the 62 weeks, Mes·siʹah (Christ) will be cut off, with nothing for himself. “And the people of a leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place. And its end will be by the flood. And until the end there will be war; what is decided upon is desolations" Daniel 9:26

The Messiah in question was Cyrus. He was Gods Messiah..read passages in context.

3.Truly he himself carried our sicknesses, And he bore our pains. But we considered him as plagued, stricken by God and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgression; He was crushed for our errors. He bore the punishment for our peace, And because of his wounds we were healed. Like sheep we have all wandered about, Each has turned his own way, And Jehovah has caused the error of us all to meet up with him. He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth. Isaiah 53:4-7

Isaiah 53 is about a suffering servant. 8 times prior to chapter 53, Isaiah told you that the servant was Israel. I don't know why you just don't want to learn. No body died, They where suffering because of what was done to them by the Babylonian.

Luke can make his character say anything. It does not prove anything. No prophet ever prophesied that. So it's all made up...

Learn, unlearn and relearn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians (Christians & Muslims) Visit With Fetish Priests? / Is Man Truly In The Image Of God? / Contradictions In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.