Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? (1903 Views)

Should Pastors Who Commit Adultery Be Permanently Banned From Pastoring? / Where Will A Christian Who Committed Suicide Go To? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / What Is The Fate Of People Who Commit Suicide.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 4:47pm On May 05, 2023
anthonyuncle:
■commit suicide 1st
1. Why? Because you are afraid to die? undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Why? Because you are afraid to die? undecided

because you argue the result of it
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 4:58pm On May 05, 2023
anthonyuncle:
because you argue the result of it
I condemned your use of scripture to propagate your lies means I argue the result of suicide. Are you OK at all? undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If unbeliever
→then the rule is, "From dust, you came and to dust you shall return" -Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22
else
if born-again
→then the rule is you sleep in the grave until the time of the resurrection and then judgment - John 5 vs 19 - 29
So for those that go to hell, what actually burn in hell, is it their bodies that have turned to dust or what?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 5:56pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
■ So for those that go to hell, what actually burn in hell, is it their bodies that have turned to dust or what?
Haven't you and I already been around this rollercoaster before now where I showed you that we will all become like Jesus Christ who did not decay in the grave but rose from the grave body intact and without decay, eventually to ascend into the Kingdom of God, flesh and all? undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Haven't you and I already been around this rollercoaster before now where I showed you that we will all become like Jesus Christ who did not decay in the grave but rose from the grave body intact and without decay, eventually to ascend into the Kingdom of God, flesh and all? undecided
So for those that go to hell, what part of their body burns there?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 6:00pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
■ So for those that go to hell, what part of their body burns there?
1. What parts of the body enjoy the rewards of Heaven for those who end up in Heaven? undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. What parts of the body enjoy the rewards of Heaven for those who end up in Heaven? undecided
I don't know....you can tell me
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 6:06pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
I don't know....you can tell me
Scripture clearly indicates it would be the same body we all have. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Scripture clearly indicates it would be the same body we all have. undecided
So is that the same body that those in hell will burn with?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 6:24pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
■So is that the same body that those in hell will burn with?
Jesus Christ clearly didn't have a talk with His followers about giving them a different body from the one they had going into the Kingdom of God when they became born-again so I am not sure why this is even an issue, to begin with. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ clearly didn't have a talk with His followers about giving them a different body from the one they had going into the Kingdom of God when they became born-again so I am not sure why this is even an issue, to begin with. undecided
So God blesses people with a spiritual body just to go and burn eternally forever?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 6:30pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
So God blesses people with a spiritual body just to go and burn eternally forever?
Is there some sort of rule in scripture that says God can't do what God said in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 that He would do? undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Is there some sort of rule in scripture that says God can't do what God said in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 that He would do? undecided
So why would God resurrect some people to burn them forever and allow some to remain dust?
And those who are burnt are supposedly those in his kingdom?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 6:45pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
■So why would God resurrect some people to burn them forever and allow some to remain dust?
And those who are burnt are supposedly those in his kingdom?
The more important question here is why do you think God can't or shouldn't do what He made clear He would do? Since you obviously doubt Him in this. You don't accept His Truth in this and as such it is not God that is the problem here but you having an opinion that stands against what God says. undecided

The goats in the Kingdom of God could have easily chosen to simply perish in the grave along with the rest of mankind if eternity was not a lure for them, so it was not that God forced them into this pact with His person. And this pact has it that anyone who continues in sin even after being granted access into the eternal Kingdom —the Kingdom of God, — this after being redeemed from the curse of Sin aka Death, would face eternal damnation in the kingdom of God. This was the agreement from the beginning. If you don't like it, you don't have to opt-in at all. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Emusan(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2023
sonmvayina:
So what is the story..

You know it, if not you won't talk about it

Don't you believe God sent jesus to die?

But you claimed it's SUICIDE

so your question should be: Do you believe God sent Jesus to commit suicide?

Sound like something Allah will do...

Well you said it!
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The more important question here is why do you think God can't or shouldn't do what He made clear He would do? Since you obviously doubt Him in this. You don't accept His Truth in this and as such it is not God that is the problem here but you having an opinion that stands against what God says. undecided

The goats in the Kingdom of God could have easily chosen to simply perish in the grave along with the rest of mankind if eternity was not a lure for them, so it was not that God forced them into this pact with His person. And this pact has it that anyone who continues in sin even after being granted access into the eternal Kingdom —the Kingdom of God, — this after being redeemed from the curse of Sin aka Death, would face eternal damnation in the kingdom of God. This was the agreement from the beginning. If you don't like it, you don't have to opt-in at all. undecided
So once one becomes born again, he has no other option than to live forever?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
■ So once one becomes born again, he has no other option than to live forever?
1. Have you never read the fine print of what it is you claim to believe in? The agreement is an eternal covenant made between God and you - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 - and once you are in it there is no way out for eternity. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Have you never read the fine print of what it is you claim to believe in? The agreement is an eternal covenant made between God and you - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 - and once you are in it there is no way out for eternity. undecided
So God made a Covenant with people to burn them forever but to release those who did not even make a Covenant with him at all?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 7:11pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
So God made a Covenant with people to burn them forever but to release those who did not even make a Covenant with him at all?
If you wish to word it that way, sure. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If you wish to word it that way, sure. undecided
Ok good....so from your explanation, it is better not to even be in a relationship with God. Otherwise one would burn forever.
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 7:16pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
■Ok good....so from your explanation, it is better not to even be in a relationship with God. Otherwise one would burn forever.
1. Ding dong! undecided

It is better not to sign up for the contract at all if you aren't going to absolutely commit to the terms of the agreement. Jesus Christ made this abundantly clear in His Gospel by the way. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Ding dong! undecided

It is better not to sign up for the contract at all if you aren't going to absolutely commit to the terms of the agreement. Jesus Christ made this abundantly clear in His Gospel by the way. undecided
So where did Jesus teach that? Let's examine it
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 7:19pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:

Start with Luke 14 vs 25 - 33 undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Start with Luke 14 vs 25 - 33 undecided
Ok so what's the point
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 7:31pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
Ok so what's the point
What do you mean what is the point? You asked
Michael547:

Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
What do you mean what is the point? You asked
What was Jesus teaching?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 7:36pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
What was Jesus teaching?
You don't like to read it for yourself or what? undecided

Anyways, It is found in Luke 14 vs 25 - 33. Also, take a look at Luke 9 vs 57 - 62 as well as Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39, among other places. Jesus Christ discouraged all those unwilling to fully commit to the terms and conditions of the Covenant/Agreement/Contract from becoming His followers. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Michael547(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You don't like to read it for yourself or what? undecided

Anyways, It is found in Luke 14 vs 25 - 33. Also, take a look at Luke 9 vs 57 - 62 as well as Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39, among other places. Jesus Christ discouraged all those unwilling to fully commit to the terms and conditions of the Covenant/Agreement/Contract from becoming His followers. undecided
Ok where did Jesus teach that those who commit themselves would burn forever, whereas those who did not commit at all would just turn to dust?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkiee: 7:54pm On May 05, 2023
Michael547:
■Ok where did Jesus teach that those who commit themselves would burn forever, whereas those who did not commit at all would just turn to dust?
1. Are you asking me where it is written that all those sinners who are called were previously condemned to perish in the grave by God? If yes, you can begin with John 3 vs 1 - 21 & Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 & Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 undecided

As for where Jesus Christ made clear that the goats in the Kingdom of God will be subject to eternal damnation, well, Jesus Christ revealed this both by way of Parable - Matthew 13 vs 36 to 43 - and in clear speak in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I condemned your use of scripture to propagate your lies means I argue the result of suicide. Are you OK at all? undecided

i condemn your forceful imposure of your own personal myths on people.

you are not ok.
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
anthonyuncle:
i condemn your forceful imposure of your own personal myths on people. you are not ok.
Revealing your attempt to use scripture for your lie is tantamount to forcing my personal myth on you. You folks never cease to amaze!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Adam Didn't Die The Day God Said He Would!" / Miracles Of The Prophet Muhammad / Why Is The Book"songs Of Solomon" In The Bible Never Read In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.