Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? (1907 Views)

Should Pastors Who Commit Adultery Be Permanently Banned From Pastoring? / Where Will A Christian Who Committed Suicide Go To? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / What Is The Fate Of People Who Commit Suicide.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by Emusan(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

I have...

I did not see any where it said so...

Can you point me to it...

I am still learning..

Since you can't see it then it's ok!
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2023
Emusan:

Since you can't see it then it's ok!

Are you admitting that the Christians made it up..

And that it is paganism/human sacrifice which God forbids?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

Why are you pissing everywhere?
Piss for one place make them see the foam...
Show me where God said he will send his son to come and die as a sin sacrifice to himself.
After 3 days rise from the dead...
And ascend into heaven...
All the bull shit you Christian claim..

The prophecies aren't written in just one verse or chapter it runs throughout the Old Testament so you can't find it all written in one verse as you are demanding! wink

1 Like

Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

I have explained this for you before, but you keep taking text out of context, The sign was for King Ahaz, it was an assurance for him that his kingdom will still stand irrespective of the threat by Syria and the upper kingdom.
The woman in question was the prophetess and Isaiah's wife. She is not a virgin. It was Isaiah that made her pregnant the normal way.
Guy there's nothing special if it's just a young woman giving birth the Hebrew text could also be translated VIRGIN that's what makes sense so it's significant.

sonmvayina:

The Messiah in question was Cyrus. He was Gods Messiah..read passages in context.
Cyrus the pagan foreshadowed the real Messiah who must be a Jew by birth so check it very well God often use a prophet or messenger to foreshadow a greater one! Deuteronomy 18:18-19

sonmvayina:

Isaiah 53 is about a suffering servant. 8 times prior to chapter 53, Isaiah told you that the servant was Israel. I don't know why you just don't want to learn. No body died, They where suffering because of what was done to them by the Babylonian.
Ọmọ it's about the Messiah who must suffer to redeem mankind stop deceiving yourself!

sonmvayina:

Luke can make his character say anything. It does not prove anything. No prophet ever prophesied that. So it's all made up...

Learn, unlearn and relearn..
Definitely everything was made up including the ones you're quoting! smiley
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The prophecies aren't written in just one verse or chapter it runs throughout the Old Testament so you can't find it all written in one verse as you are demanding! wink

Ok..show me where God said he had a son and the prophet he spoke to..

Show me where God said he was sending him as a Ransome and the prophet who wrote it down

Show me me where God said he would die for the sins of mankind.

Show me where God said he would rise up after 3 days...

All in the old testament....
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy there's nothing special if it's just a young woman giving birth the Hebrew text could also be translated VIRGIN that's what makes sense so it's significant.

Cyrus the pagan foreshadowed the real Messiah who must be a Jew by birth so check it very well God often use a prophet or messenger to foreshadow a greater one! Deuteronomy 18:18-19

Ọmọ it's about the Messiah who must suffer to redeem mankind stop deceiving yourself!

Definitely everything was made up including the ones you're quoting! smiley

You are trying so hard to hold on to straws..
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

Ok..show me where God said them..and the prophet he spoke to..

Moses was a mediator to the first covenant between God and the Israelites there was never a time when God set rules for people until the time of Moses which He did with the Israelites.
Then God foretold that a greater mediator will come which the Israelites must believe otherwise they will be cutoff! Deuteronomy 18:18-19
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Moses was a mediator to the first covenant between God and the Israelites there was never a time when God set rules for people until the time of Moses which He did with the Israelites.
Then God foretold that a greater mediator will come which the Israelites must believe otherwise they will be cutoff! Deuteronomy 18:18-19

I did not ask you all these...just show me where God said his son will be the mediator and will die for the sins of humanity...and will rise after 3 days...

Why are you dancing like a headless chicken?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

I did not ask you all these...just show me where God said his son will be the mediator and will die for the sins of humanity...and will rise after 3 days...
Why are you dancing like a headless chicken?

Scriptures weren't written for critics like you to dictate how it should be arranged so if you're not comfortable with the arrangement found in God's word that's your cup of coffee, God actually promised that a greater mediator will come and that whoever disobey this mediator will be cut off {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} that's why the nation of Israel were scattered never to be assembled again as a nation because they rejected Jesus of Nazareth the man who proved beyond every reasonable doubt that he is the Messiah! smiley
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

You are trying so hard to hold on to straws..

Prove you have something worthwhile by presenting a global family of worshipers who are practicing what you believe.

The true God promised that He will send out His spirit {Zechariah 4:6} to gather obedient mankind from all the nations of the earth under one umbrella and they will form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} that has been fulfilled.

So if you have no living proof of what you're arguing for then you're just a clanging gong! grin
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Scriptures weren't written for critics like you to dictate how it should be arranged so if you're not comfortable with the arrangement found in God's word that's your cup of coffee, God actually promised that a greater mediator will come and that whoever disobey this mediator will be cut off {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} that's why the nation of Israel were scattered never to be assembled again as a nation because they rejected Jesus of Nazareth the man who proved beyond every reasonable doubt that he is the Messiah! smiley

You can be the judge and the jury at the same time..

Give me the passages let me confirm them, you can't ask me to believe what God never said...
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

You can be the judge and the jury at the same time..
Exactly!
So if you disagree with what the scriptures say and it's fulfilment is obvious today then keep your judgement to yourself! wink
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Prove you have something worthwhile by presenting a global family of worshipers who are practicing what you believe.

The true God promised that He will send out His spirit {Zechariah 4:6} to gather obedient mankind from all the nations of the earth under one umbrella and they will form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} that has been fulfilled.

So if you have no living proof of what you're arguing for then you're just a clanging gong! grin

I can tell you a thousand and 1 cult group that meat that requirement...

E.g the Muslim brotherhood
ISIS...
.they are world wide group...

They are not keeping the commandments of the true God just as JW are not too.....

So you can not be practicing idolatry and you are talking about the true God...they are mutually exclusive....

They are people of different tribes who keep the divine commandments of God. They don't need to be in a group....

They are everywhere on social media and in real life...

They develop by learning the different layers of the Torah..

Not believing Somebody paid a Ransome by dying..(does it even make any sense?)
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly!
So if you disagree with what the scriptures say and it's fulfilment is obvious today then keep your judgement to yourself! wink

Sorry..

You can't be the judge and jury at the same time ...
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

I can tell you a thousand and 1 cult group that meat that requirement...
E.g the Muslim brotherhood
ISIS
... .they are world wide group...They are not keeping the commandments of the true God just as JW are not too.....
So you can not be practicing idolatry and you are talking about the true God...they are mutually exclusive.... They are people of different tribes who keep the divine commandments of God. They don't need to be in a group.... They are everywhere on social media and in real life... They develop by learning the different layers of the Torah.. Not believing Somebody paid a Ransome by dying..(does it even make any sense?)

Read Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 again before lying to your own soul regarding the fulfilment of God's word! cheesy
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Sorry..
You can't be the judge and jury at the same time ...

God's word says:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Isaiah 2:2-4
I wasn't a JW when i first read this so you too can judge for yourself if JWs aren't fulfilling that prophecy! wink
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God's word says:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Isaiah 2:2-4
I wasn't a JW when i first read this so you too can judge for yourself if JWs aren't fulfilling that prophecy! wink

No..they are not..

They are not keeping the laws......

It's talking about the Torah...

Not people that follow false ideology..
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Read Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 again before lying to your own soul regarding the fulfilment of God's word! cheesy

They are about following Gods divine commandments

Not false ideologies....
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

No..they are not..
They are not keeping the laws......
It's talking about the Torah...
Not people that follow false ideology..

You're a confused Igbo guy brainwashed by a Jewish zealot.

God never had a covenant with any other nation using the Torah so the Torah was strictly between the God of Abraham and the nation of Israel. When talking about God's laws it has to do with righteousness not just what was given to Moses to pass onto the Israelites.
That's why God declared Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and Job righteous without the Torah!

So learn to distinguish between righteousness and the constitution God gave the nation of Israel as a covenant between Himself and that nation under His rulership! Jeremiah 31:33
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

They are about following Gods divine commandments
Not false ideologies....

False ideologies that brought about PEACE just as God promised in His word shey? Isaiah 1:18

Ọmọ i think sey you get sense o! grin
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're a confused Igbo guy brainwashed by a Jewish zealot.

God never had a covenant with any other nation using the Torah so the Torah was strictly between the God of Abraham and the nation of Israel. When talking about God's laws it has to do with righteousness not just what was given to Moses to pass onto the Israelites.
That's why God declared Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and Job righteous without the Torah!

So learn to distinguish between righteousness and the constitution God gave the nation of Israel as a covenant between Himself and that nation under His rulership! Jeremiah 31:33

So which of Abraham, Isaac or Jacob believed God had a son, he was sending to die for the sins of the world ?

I think we are getting somewhere.

The Torah was given to the Jews....it is forever. They are to teach it to their children and children children...

Then the roman came took it and added a ridiculous story about a dying and rising Sun god,..there is no connection with the Torah..

And you are here rambling about JW fulfilling Gods prophesies..How preposterous?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

False ideologies that brought about PEACE just as God promised in His word shey? Isaiah 1:18

Ọmọ i think sey you get sense o! grin

Lol...
According to God ...you are on your own..

You are on the wrong track...it does not matter whether you are peaceful or not. You don't follow his principles and commandments....
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2023
If you are really concerned about Peace and the True God..

Learn the Torah and teach it in your Kingdom hall, I bet you can't because you would be dis fellowshiped..

Forget about the Roman propaganda and their human sacrifice religion. It's all paganism.

God already gave a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicles 7:14. It does not involve somebody dying or paying a "Ransome"

Let me even ask you..

Is there anywhere in the Tanakh (Old testament) where God said believing in the Messiah and his Ransome will replace obeying his laws as the new convenant?
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

So which of Abraham, Isaac or Jacob believed God had a son, he was sending to die for the sins of the world?
Neither Abraham, Isaac or Jacob knew the Torah their righteousness wasn't built around it. What they believe is that God will send a Son who will undo the works of the Devil as written in the Bible book of Genesis 3:15 their believe is that this promised child will come from their lineage! Genesis 17:18-21
sonmvayina:

I think we are getting somewhere.
The Torah was given to the Jews....it is forever. They are to teach it to their children and children children...

NO! The Torah was given to the descendants of Jacob to guide them until the promised Son comes from the lineage of Judah {Genesis 49:10} that's why God kept His promises with the descendants of Judah and anyone staying with them hence Benjamin and Levites were called Judah along with the real descendants of Judah (Jacob's fourth son)
So when the ten northern tribes of Israel abandoned the written words of the prophets the three southern tribes Judah Benjamin and Levites stick to it so they were called Judah as one.

sonmvayina:

Then the roman came took it and added a ridiculous story about a dying and rising Sun god,..there is no connection with the Torah..
And you are here rambling about JW fulfilling Gods prophesies..How preposterous?

NO after Jesus of Nazareth came as the Christ but the nation rejected him God condemned the entire nation that's why the Romans could destroy their city and their hopeless temple till today! Matthew 21:43 compare to 23:27-28
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Neither Abraham, Isaac or Jacob knew the Torah their righteousness wasn't built around it. What they believe is that God will send a Son who will undo the works of the Devil as written in the Bible book of Genesis 3:15 their believe is that this promised child will come from their lineage! Genesis 17:18-21

NO! The Torah was given to the descendants of Jacob to guide them until the promised Son comes from the lineage of Judah {Genesis 49:10} that's why God kept His promises with the descendants of Judah and anyone staying with them hence Benjamin and Levites were called Judah along with the real descendants of Judah (Jacob's fourth son)
So when the ten northern tribes of Israel abandoned the written words of the prophets the three southern tribes Judah Benjamin and Levites stick to it so they were called Judah as one.

NO after Jesus of Nazareth came as the Christ but the nation rejected him God condemned the entire nation that's why the Romans could destroy their city and their hopeless temple till today! Matthew 21:43 compare to 23:27-28

I don't see you posting where God made all these promises in the Tanakh..

You have to free yourself from the brain washing..
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol...
According to God ...you are on your own..
You are on the wrong track...it does not matter whether you are peaceful or not. You don't follow his principles and commandments....

According to God nobody or group of people can achieve PEACE without the spirit of God so you're the confused one here as you can't find any religion that's fulfilling what God promised yet your Jewish landlord has brainwashed you to think what is achievable by Jehovah's Witnesses is wrong simply because we're not following their hopeless Torah! cheesy
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

I don't see you posting where God made all these promises in the Tanakh.. You have to free yourself from the brain washing..

Brainwashing is when you're arguing blindly with nothing to show for it!

I'm presenting to the whole world the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses that has successfully carried out God's will today as written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 wink
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to God nobody or group of people can achieve PEACE without the spirit of God so you're the confused one here as you can't find any religion that's fulfilling what God promised yet your Jewish landlord has brainwashed you to think what is achievable by Jehovah's Witnesses is wrong simply because we're not following their hopeless Torah! cheesy

So you rather follow an idol created by Rome..

So much for ignorance and illiteracy..
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Brainwashing is when you're arguing blindly with nothing to show for it!

I'm presenting to the whole world the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses that has successfully carried out God's will today as written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 wink

You are not carrying out Gods will if you disobey his commandments...

Those it make any sense?

Looks like am talking to a brick wall..
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God already gave human his laws...
He promised to bless, heal their land and forgive our sins, if we sincerely repent and go back to his laws...
He crowns it with peace, peace in our land and homes...
So if you are saying you don't need God and his laws because you can achieve peace by following an idol, then I have nothing to do but leave you to your word...
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

So you rather follow an idol created by Rome..
So much for ignorance and illiteracy..

PEACE can only be achieved by God so you're the one attributing Godly qualities to idols! smiley
Re: Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

You are not carrying out Gods will if you disobey his commandments...
Those it make any sense?
Looks like am talking to a brick wall..

Commandments (laws) are set by rulers to create PEACEFUL atmosphere so if PEACE has been achieved there's no need of laws anymore! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Any Account(s) Of Dinosaurs In The Bible? / What Wisdom Is This. / Theory Of Evolution Under Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.