Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC (20067 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Sucre6: 4:44pm On May 04, 2023
Dem don bribe these mofos grin
Either way, ain't still eating indomie.

2 Likes

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by ybalogs(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2023
Thanks for the clarification. My wife already blacklisted anything indomie cos of the broadcast.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Kaymansion(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2023
tongue
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 04, 2023
Tradinggiant:
They gave them money.. that's all .
Indomie is not safe !

Indomie has been in Nigeria since God knows when you all are panicking for nothing..if you have phobia for their seasoning you can discard it and add your own to it..why is it in 2023 of all the years that indomie has existed that nafdac suddenly wants to check if it's safe or not?

2 Likes

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by lordswill03: 4:45pm On May 04, 2023
Jokers, so what's the difference? After spoiling someone's business

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Sucre6: 4:47pm On May 04, 2023
ybalogs:
Thanks for the clarification. My wife already blacklisted anything indomie cos of the broadcast.

She did the write thing, dont listing to these bull crap, million dollars don exchange hand, what makes a product superior and unique is that it's same everywhere, take for example, the taste of coca-cola doesn't change from country to another, it taste same because it's same ingredient and same portion dey use in making them, so indomie ain't different

If indonesian where them dey produce am say it's not save, what makes it save to consume in Nigeria ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by NinjaMetahuman: 4:47pm On May 04, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Chaii mumu nafdac when suppose form say dey still dey investigate so the price go drop.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by inforesource: 4:48pm On May 04, 2023
Chai our country!
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by aloma007(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2023
Anyways, may God protect us from the dangers of whatever we consume but trusting anyone in a high position of Nafdac status in this Buhari administration is at your own peril because all ministries under Buhari has heavily embraced corruption openly.

I would have agreed noodles produced in Nigeria by these people are safe for consumption if the research is carried out by a private firm not pressured or bribed out.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Iseoluwani: 4:48pm On May 04, 2023
AWON werey

Don't believe ooo
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by BloomingDale(f): 4:49pm On May 04, 2023
nairaland2:
I said something similar on another post, avoid processed carbs, much wheat floor like the case of indomie etc.

As a man, you need more of protein.

For you're own good please.

Talking from a medical stance here.

The Media wouldn't tell you this because even the government support the bigger companies producing these junks the hospital make profit too.

Embrace protein more.

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Enemyofpeace: 4:49pm On May 04, 2023
I just hope money has not exchanged hands. I don't trust all these people
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by favour32(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2023
Una lie die!
Those wey dey endorse indomie,nor dey chop am because dem get sense and know say e dey carcinogenic.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by sammirano: 4:50pm On May 04, 2023
I commit those of you still eating it into Gods hand. Ever heard of latency period in cancer deve.?
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by ReacherSaidNoth: 4:51pm On May 04, 2023
Was the Nigerian version subjected to the same testing though?

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Princeton92(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2023
NAFDAC was bribed to say that... While the food industries pleading that they'd change their contents blablablaaaa
#we know
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by kokomilala(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
Can We shift Away From The Two Moralities Of The Indomie Noodles- Whether Foreign Or Domestic

I think this is the best time for the government to step in and address, on the one hand, the dangers, non-nutrition and pervasiveness of these junk foods. And, on the other hand, deal firmly with the issue of malnutrition. In simple terms, can we stop eating this nonsense called NOODLES?

There is a general level, culture of malnutrition, occasioned by poor economic power. Most Nigerians are undernourished or malnourished.

Can the government begin to infuse our distilled water or other forms- never mind "pure water"- with essential nutrients like Glutamine, B Vitamins and other nutrients?

The collective health of Nigerians should be of concern to the government. As such, this burden falls on the shoulders of the government to act with a presence of mind.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by unclejb2(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
Money has probably changed hands. Nigerians can die if that's what's required for the business to continue
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Chetas81(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
What are the process
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by jubrilELsudan: 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Tingotoe: 4:55pm On May 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
But what about the counterfeit ones being imported into the country by desperate ibos together with tramadol
You have to eat them and if you get cancer, tramadol can treat it
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by babaalagbo11(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2023
This business monopoly of a thing,the sky is big enough
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Jones4190(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2023
kollinz1234:
Ok
NAFDAC and Tinubu are the same. They are both related to drugs
husspuppy and obi are the same, detention group
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Reference(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2023
No details as to how they arrived at the assertion that 'Indomie Nigeria' is safe for consumption and I know like every other aspect of life in Nigeria, no journalist will dare ask for any.

Word of mouth is enough for an ignorant citizenry steeped in sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by OneCandleAway(f): 4:57pm On May 04, 2023
kokomilala:
Can We shift Away From The Two Moralities Of The Indomie Noodles- Whether Foreign Or Domestic

I think this is the best time for the government to step in and address, on the one hand, the dangers, non-nutrition and pervasiveness of these junk foods. And, on the other hand, deal firmly with the issue of malnutrition. In simple terms, can we stop eating this nonsense called NOODLES?

There is a general level, culture of malnutrition, occasioned by poor economic power. Most Nigerians are undernourished or malnourished.

Can the government begin to infuse our distilled water or other forms- never mind "purr water"- with essential nutrients like Glutamine, B Vitamins and other nutrients?

The collective health of Nigerians should be of concern to the government. As such, this burden falls on the shoulders of the government to act with a presence of mind.

I've complained about this malnutrition issue previously.

When you compare Nigerian kids with those abroad you'll see how skinny they are. Even adults are not fit enough. Maybe another reason is because we consume more carbs than protein as protein is kind of expensive here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Killermamba: 4:57pm On May 04, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444300/nigerian-indomie-noodles-safe-consumption-―-nafdac/
Useless corrupt idiots everywhere. Thank God my son nor first like am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by skywalker240(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2023
I can never take these joker's serious
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by bayelsaowei(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Chaii mumu nafdac when suppose form say dey still dey investigate so the price go drop.
grin
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Bulletproofgt: 4:58pm On May 04, 2023
Pls individual private Chemotherapy labs and food testing labs should carry out individual investigation to ascertain this. I personally as A member of Safety Pharmacology Society will send Indomie samples abroad for testing and publish findings .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by FireUpNow(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2023
I hope this Moji never collect brown envelope sha. Idomie market don drop oo. Na dry garri and groundnut go take over now for safety oooo
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Dshocker(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2023
Indomie don't mind bribing NAFDAC DG with N1B to declare it safe for consumption.

I don't trust Nigeria government/agencies.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:03pm On May 04, 2023
See gang up! Nafdac wey no know their right from their left; just to kill another brand. We go see how far! Yeye investigation and yeye lab scientist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele / What's Your Favourite Biscuit? / See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.