Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC (20068 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by BreconHills(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Chaii mumu nafdac when suppose form say dey still dey investigate so the price go drop.

And force the companies to lay off Nigerian workers ba? Check the opportunity cost. Is lower prices on noddles which are still relatively low and in different serving packs more important than the multiplier effect of more unemployed Nigerians? Really?

Anyway I guess you were just joking.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Pootle: 5:04pm On May 04, 2023
ok we don resume
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by lebron7(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
But what about the counterfeit ones being imported into the country by desperate ibos together with tramadol
It's cheaper to sell the ones manufactured here so I don't think it's smuggled so much
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Eriokanmi: 5:05pm On May 04, 2023
Safe Indeed. Men, stop eating noodles. Dem no dey tell pesin oo. Stop eating fast foods. Stop abusing alcohol and drugs too.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Justbesure: 5:05pm On May 04, 2023
RamseyKush:
Lol
Like say them carry out any experiment grin
Oral experiment
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Reference(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2023
Chetas81:
What are the process

Ask me.

You will expect some sort of alarm ringing in NAFDAC's offices with someone asking someone.... 'are you sure?..... test again and prepare the results in case we are called to question....'

But what is more likely to happen is a call to Indomie HQ, '... have you heard the news sir'.
Indomie HQ: 'yes we have and I can assure you our products meet the highest standards..... by the way our guest house in Atlanta is still available if you are travelling for the summer vacation you spoke about...'

Call me an avid cynic but without details of the flight to arrive at the airport of 'safe indomie', I have few options. We know how Nigeria works.

2 Likes

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 04, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Chaii mumu nafdac when suppose form say dey still dey investigate so the price go drop.

That your mind, ehn! You're karid o.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by kennie2015(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2023
As if you have evidence of them not conducting test as well. As a good citizen regardless of some flaws, there are competent people at the helm of affair. Do not allow events in the country turn you to a pessimistic person
kcdendelo:
Lol. As if they carried the test.. Money have really change hand

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 04, 2023
slimjohn2k5:

That your mind, ehn! You're karid o.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Eriokanmi: 5:11pm On May 04, 2023
CivilianJTF:
Make una sha investigate very well o...

Make una no turn Indomie noodle to Indocid tablets for our children undecided
Don't mind the yeye people. What was destroying the health of Nigerians was once seized in the UK and destroyed by UK authorities. I remember when a Nigerian tried shipping Coca-Cola products to the UK for consumption. By the time they tested it on arrival in the UK, they realised it contained some substances which was in excess. Whereas, in Nigeria, we drink coke like pure water and narfac only gave them a pass mark without testing anything. Bribery and corruption ti baye won ję grin.

Men who are still in their reproductive age should do themselves a favour by avoiding noodles its not healthy for reproductive health.

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by olaoye2008: 5:17pm On May 04, 2023
END TIME INDOMIE
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by CivilianJTF(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind the yeye people. What was destroying the health of Nigerians was once seized in the UK and destroyed by UK authorities. I remember when a Nigerian tried shipping Coca-Cola products to the UK for consumption. By the time they tested it on arrival in the UK, they realised it contained some substances which was in excess. Whereas, in Nigeria, we drink coke like pure water and narfac only gave them a pass mark without tasting anything. Bribery and corruption ti baye won ję grin.

Men who are still in their productive age should do themselves a favour by avoiding noodles its not healthy for reproductive health.

You are very correct! All quality standards in Nigeria have been lowered by corruption. No one is after quality again but their pockets.

Nkan buruku gbaa ni

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Reference(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2023
kennie2015:
As if you have evidence of them not conducting test as well. As a good citizen regardless of some flaws, there are competent people at the helm of affair. Do not allow events in the country turn you to a pessimistic person

Oga, this is not how proper societies run.

When airplanes fall out of the sky, when trains derail, when buildings fall, when pharma threatens health.... it is up to the authorities to investigate thoroughly and present the results of such investigations before the public in such a manner that will assuage fears and bolster confidence.

We are so lean on details in this country that we suffer too much. No one knows what their country has been borrowing money for, no one knows who has benefited from social investment programs, no one knows how much the second Niger bridge cost, no one knows how much has been recovered as loot from past corrupt leaders, no one knows how much crude oil Nigeria exports, no one knows who owns the buses hired to bring Nigerians out of Sudan costing 1.2million dollars, no one knows the health status of our leaders.... Nigerians know nothing about anything.... just what little the very people who are supposed to be held to account say, and the people don't appear to care.

Why won't the country be like this.
With this much publicized incident Nigerians should demand that NAFDAC test/retest and make its findings PUBLIC.

3 Likes

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Lionstep: 5:19pm On May 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
But what about the counterfeit ones being imported into the country by desperate ibos together with tramadol

We should be more concern about those people pushing drugs to hajji abi na hajia what ever you guys call it in meca

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by godofuck231: 5:20pm On May 04, 2023
What do they know dumb agency that can't see Mercury in the indomine
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by HEBEI: 5:21pm On May 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
"desperate ibos" gbuo gi there shocked shocked shocked
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On May 04, 2023
olaoye2008:
END TIME INDOMIE

Apayan noodles. grin
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Eriokanmi: 5:29pm On May 04, 2023
CivilianJTF:

You are very correct! All quality standards in Nigeria have been lowered by corruption. No one is after quality again but their pockets.

Nkan buruku gbaa ni
And thats why I always encourage people to go the organic route. All these processed foods and drinks are harmful cos nobody checks anything again. Just give them money and that's all
See the way people are falling sick nowadays. Go to government hospitals, they're always fully booked, what we never experienced before.Cancer,diabetes,HBP and the dreaded HIV. Our leaders have neglected the masses. No more orientation about health and sexual lifestyles. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by kollinz1234(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2023
Jones4190:

husspuppy and obi are the same, detention group
let me check hushpuppy's tribe first.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Walamide: 5:35pm On May 04, 2023
What do we expect. They must pass after your have collected your share. Nigerian are always at the receiving end.. Publish the sample results if you can
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by JaskanFactor: 5:40pm On May 04, 2023
dont believe a thing they tell you, the same people with terrorists in the government, same people who took old currency and promised to replace it with new money.

DOnt eat food Nigerian govt tell you is safe at the same time the govt is on depopulation agenda.cause its not Nigerian govt, its a European organisation. The European people who want to wipe Africans off the face of the earth run Nigeria.

Dont eat the food, dont take the jab. All the terrorists/kidnappers are working for them
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Menclothing: 5:42pm On May 04, 2023
Good to hear they need to up their game

Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by MrColdsweat: 5:47pm On May 04, 2023
Na mumu go trust nigerian government.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by kokomilala(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2023
@OneCandleAway,yes, you're right on the malnutrition level. And, I agree with you 100%.

However, I don't think there's anything wrong with carbs if properly mixed with other nutrients. If anything, 60% of our diets should come come from carbs.

I get your point- it's a pervasive culture here: poor feeding habits. Not that we don't have foods. Far from it. We have a lot of good foods: our different veggies, vegerables, fruits, whole foods like yam, beans, garri- yes, garri; rice, unripe plantain etc, etc. I mean these are all whole foods, not some hurriedly- put- together junk espressos called fast foods.

It now depends on how the government reacts or responds to this.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Sleekfingers: 5:55pm On May 04, 2023
gilgal7:
NAFDAC needs to do a thorough check on all chinese supermarket.

You are on point....

Apart from that , those noodles will be sent to rural areas , by some wicked greedy Nigerians. Nafdac need to go to rural areas as well.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Smartguyboy(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2023
Lol
I know that what they will say just few days but it took years for the country that found out it not safe
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Codes151(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2023
This ones still exist?
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Metronomy(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2023
slimjohn2k5:

Bad guy!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by OneCandleAway(f): 7:18pm On May 04, 2023
kokomilala:
@OneCandleAway,yes, you're right on the malnutrition level. And, I agree with you 100%.

However, I don't think there's anything wrong with carbs if properly mixed with other nutrients. If anything, 60% of our diets should come come from carbs.

I get your point- it's a pervasive culture here: poor feeding habits. Not that we don't have foods. Far from it. We have a lot of good foods: our different veggies, vegerables, fruits, whole foods like yam, beans, garri- yes, garri; rice, unripe plantain etc, etc. I mean these are all whole foods, not some hurriedly- put- together junk espressos called fast foods.

It now depends on how the government reacts or responds to this.

Quick to make foods like Noodles sell because everyone is in a rush to head out or they come back home late so no one really has time to settle down and cook. If only we could have a government invest in agriculture processing, food packaging, new easy to make foods so that it will be easier to cook. There was a time a company was selling yam chips that were sliced like Irish potato. You just open the bag and fry or boil. I don't know if the company is still operating. Things like that would be able to compete with instant Noodles. Because jn this industrialised age most people don't have time to cook like that.
Re: Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC by Rebirth212: 7:29pm On May 04, 2023
taylor88:
E no concern me

I will never stop eating indomie

Person wey APC no kill na Indomie go come kill am

Thunder fire Tinubu

Hahahahaha Oooh boy U no get joy ooh
I don laff I don dey feel pains for back of my head

Guy U too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele / What's Your Favourite Biscuit? / See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.