Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift (66598 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Speakership: Tinubu Settles For Abbas, Kalu As Speaker, Deputy - Premium Times / Magnus Abe And Tonye Cole All Smiles, Pictured Together In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by toyzeal(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Our president select

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me
Plz I will b glad 2 learn
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by IpobAntidote: 8:44pm On May 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

This comment doesn't show you are intelligent at all. what is Peter Obi's business in all of this? and who told you Abe and WIke are at loggerheads? Keep fooling yourself there.
Coming from a zero IQ cretin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by SegunBABA007(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
HOSTCOM:
abeg how I fit start ?? Hit me on Whatsapp pls 07035071971

Hi, you should start a YouTube channel it’s a perfect side hustle. We run a mentorship program as low as 500naira, let me know if interested
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by DesignMaestro(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
AndroBlaze:

All that one na dramatics...read these links and hear from Amaechi's mouth how far they go back:

https://www.herald.ng/wike-abe-colluding-to-set-me-up-amaechi/

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/abe-colluded-with-wike-pdp-to-run-for-rivers-governor-under-sdp-apc/%3famp=1
It is true that Abe left APC because of Amaechi. However, the fact that Amaechi and Abe aren't in good terms does not mean Abe is on Wike's side. As far as politics is concerned they (Wike and Abe) are rivals because Abe was a gubernatorial candidate of an opposition party (SDP). He emerged third in the election and just withdrew his petition challenging the winner, Fabura.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by SegunBABA007(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
toyzeal:

Plz I will b glad 2 learn

Hi, you should start a YouTube channel it’s a perfect side hustle. We run a mentorship program as low as 500naira, let me know if interested
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by ruggedtimi(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is truly a good leader
Abe has always been tinubu boy...tinubu is the reason Abe withdrew his case
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Sleekfingers: 8:48pm On May 04, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Photo of the day..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1654174527608193024?t=vAYrMwyDzSrwuJ8qc6f5Yg&s=19

While someone is still looking for his stolen MANHOOD....

I believe Tinubu will perform well. Better than that clueless Buhari .

And Peter will still won't find his stolen manhood till 2027, then till 2031
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Sleekfingers: 8:49pm On May 04, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is truly a good leader

Absolutely....
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by hush15: 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
Tinubu the unifier

Unifier ba.... thugs and hooligans unified I see.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by DMerciful(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
Only two days he looks spent!

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by tesppidd: 8:54pm On May 04, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Your opinion.
But of course!
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Sleekfingers: 8:55pm On May 04, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Atiku see your life. he said Rivers is not important but Rivers is proving too important now

Rivers state is the heart of South south. Highly important.
Pdp made a terrible mistake by choosing Atiku. If they had chosen Peter Obi , to be sincere with you . Peter Obi will win the presidential election.

Tinubu was just laughing , when Peter Obi jumped ship to labour party. ...by then , it was obvious to Atiku that , Tinubu will win.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Okhuadams(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Photo of the day..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1654174527608193024?t=vAYrMwyDzSrwuJ8qc6f5Yg&s=19
Rotimi Ameachi where are you drop ur pride
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by seeker121(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2023
Show me the way to start making money from YouTube.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by patrickcollins: 9:06pm On May 04, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Photo of the day..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Because two thieves decided to sheath their swords
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Olu1000: 9:10pm On May 04, 2023
Exc2000:
Wicked Wike

He chased Ameachi out of PDP

Now in APC he is about to replace Ameachi

Amaechi left PDP !! He didn’t chase out Amaechi from PDP.Amaechi left PDP to spite Jonathan
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by searchlight: 9:12pm On May 04, 2023
The fact is that the almighty power of wike is on the wane. Imagine if Tinubu had done this before general election Wike would have walked out of Tinubu. If you know you know.

Power is transient.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2023
This variety of leadership skills possessed by Asiwaju is something I really wished PMB had.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Benwallt(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2023
You can't claim you love Nigeria and hate a man like Tinubu. It is an absurdity. Only headless mobs dressed in bigotry regalia will.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Larryndelaw: 9:21pm On May 04, 2023
By these time tomorrow Atiku will want to do the same thing. They always copy BAT.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by DOM7: 9:22pm On May 04, 2023
Cheap people everywhere! By mere settling them with ministerial appointment? People this days don't mind the means of getting result all they care is the result, that's how he removed Ambode and several others just to fulfill his satanic ambition, this same people will come out and condemn Yahoo boys, lecturers that favour girls against hard working students.HYPOCRICY!
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Larryndelaw: 9:23pm On May 04, 2023
Pochettino:
Has he settled his rift with the FBI?
See wailing and crying. We go dey press una neck .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Larryndelaw: 9:25pm On May 04, 2023
DOM7:
Cheap people everywhere! By mere settling them with ministerial appointment? People this days don't mind the means of getting result all they care is the result, that's how he removed Ambode and several others just to fulfill his satanic ambition, this same people will come out and condemn Yahoo boys, lecturers that favour girls against hard working students.HYPOCRICY!
That's what Atiku and Obi can't do. They don't have the balls to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by komek(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2023
Well said

magoo10:
Abe and Wike are not enemies
they are just acting political drama

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by dam2000(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Our president select

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me
. I want to hint me bro
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by dododawa1: 9:31pm On May 04, 2023
Yoruba are great in ACCOMMODATING.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by 7upnigeria: 9:32pm On May 04, 2023
Pochettino:
Has he settled his rift with the FBI?

The earlier you know FBI has no say in what happens in Nigeria, the better for your heart. They killed Abacha, they fixed Obasanjo there but the day Tinubu changed it for them and made Buhari win election, that's the day they lost their influence in Nigeria. Let them not think they can ARM rebels in Nigeria, it will not work. The whole world already k ows who America is.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2023
UNIFIER
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by barkays001: 9:38pm On May 04, 2023
[b]OR[/b]The President Elect?
Xlogistics:
Our president select

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Tinubuderanged: 9:48pm On May 04, 2023
When the fool withdraw his petition, what were you expecting? Maybe tinubu thought everyone has a damage brain like his. We can read the drug Barron from thousands of kilometers afar.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by costandi(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2023
Babastrong:
something your pa...le cannot do even in his small family
He doesn't need to cos he isn't a criminal like your pops who used your brain for a failed ritual. That's why you will remain a wretched criminal supporter who will pass down his criminal tendencies to his generations unborn.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by mordred44: 9:52pm On May 04, 2023
Clear road for the man wey sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.