Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike (14830 Views)

Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup / PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War / How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:11am On May 05, 2023
hh
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Siledo: 11:11am On May 05, 2023
undecided
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2023
Wike.... This ass licking don dey too much o!

You are a two-term state governor!

Have some dignity!

1 Like

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Godfather898989: 11:15am On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

The time for the new Nigeria has arrived.

The first man in Nigeria's history to have his gubernatorial mandate returned back to him not ONCE but THRICE.

The first man to change the gubernatorial electoral time schedule in Nigeria.

The first man that candidates of other political parties used his pictures and "OBIDIENT" slogan to aid their campaign.

The first man to contest for presidency under and unknown party and win against an evil corrupt twin establishment PDAPC without the backing of any serving politician.

And now,
Soon to be the first man to have his stolen presidential mandate returned to him.

I present to you, the man of destiny, the man of the people.
His Excellency and by the grace of God the incoming "ELECTED" not selected president of the new Nigeria
Hallucinations.......go take your drugs

1 Like

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by PassingShot(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2023
Christipsy:
Abeg shut that useless thing u called mouth ..
Ewu Hausa
This name calling hasn't achieved anything for you in the past and it won't achieve anything for you in the future.
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by GeneralPula: 11:17am On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He has gradually started his I did this and that thingy. I repeat Wike is not for keeps, you use and dump him. Give him small power and he'll say he made APC win in the north and also claim he singlehandedly made Asiwaju president.
What kind of statements is this haha
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by IpobAntidote: 11:18am On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

The first man in Nigeria's history to have his gubernatorial mandate returned back to him not ONCE but THRICE.

The first man that candidates of other political parties used his pictures and "OBIDIENT" slogan to aid their campaign.

The first man to contest for presidency under and unknown party and win against an evil corrupt twin establishment PDAPC without the backing of any serving politician.

And now,
Soon to be the first man to have his stolen presidential mandate returned to him.

His Excellency and by the grace of God the incoming "ELECTED" not selected president of the new Nigeria
Pls go and get your stolen brain back .
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by tamdun: 11:18am On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

But he stood with Goatluck Jonathan till the end when Tinubu dragged him to the political abattoir and slaughtered his political career there. Wike is a loyal associate. Just make sure you don’t offend him
I don't blame Tinubu,what was the outcome of their agreement? Jonathan wọn sw then he allowed some people to mislead him...
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Komu1048(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Nigerians don't need this pedestrian talks. What Nigerians need is for Obi's mandate to be restored. Tinubu will be removed, e too sure

What Nigerians need is good governance, and for you to increase your miserable wailing
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by IgboSomalia: 11:22am On May 05, 2023
I can see those Obidients crying on this thread.

They are here making noise when their Ohaneze is already in Abuja, begging Tinubu for appointment.

Any Igbo man who wants to get anything should go through Uzodinma, Umahi and other loyal APC members in the SE.

Anything for SE, na them we go give to reward loyalty.
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Tvoice: 11:28am On May 05, 2023
Mr man short up all ur mouth, because ur mouth pass one, short all of dem up
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Kukutenla: 11:28am On May 05, 2023
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by IpobAntidote: 11:35am On May 05, 2023
Tinubu is not a political prostitute like the IPOB transgender with a women's voice. That one na pure olosho, I won't be surprised if he runs back to PDP for next election if he thinks it will give him a better chance.
He can run all he wants, he's national political career is finished. He will never rule this country now that he has been exposed as a religious and tribal fanatical terrorist. He can be president of Abia if he like..
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Eastprince101(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2023
DOES THIS FROG VOICED BANDIT THINK HES TALKING TO BABIES OR WHAT EXACTLY?
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Intrepid01(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

And now,

With your hope this high, you might end up with frustration when things don’t happen as you are wishing. Let me tell you one painful truth, Peter Obi didn’t win and can’t win the Nigerian Presidential election. He doesn’t have the national acceptance needed to pull such victory. In future another Igbo man who can sell his ideas to all and sundry regardless of tribe and religion might win the Presidential election but it can never be Peter Obi.

Pls feel free me to insult me for dashing your hope, afterall you’re an OBIdient .

1 Like

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by fancifulasuquo(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2023
…..And he ended up taking u to APC grin grin JAGABAN
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by alobright17(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

And now,

Shatap abeg
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Alliswell248: 11:53am On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

And now,

Tinubu is Sir to all Nigerian Politician's.

Follow who know Road.

Hoebi is a learner
.......go and write it down.
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by alobright17(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

And now,

The first man to look for his manhood that never lost. The yes daddy man. The first man to invest in beer as a governor.
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by emerged01(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2023
semitoxic:
Tinubu is too wise to burn his bridges and defect to PDP. Unlike Peter Obi.
The bridge he built from AD to AC to ACN and to APC. It wasnt easy. Make we forget hate,no nigerian politician has Tinubu 's kind of patience and vision. For those years he never contested for any post. I hail that man abeg.

3 Likes

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Alliswell248: 11:56am On May 05, 2023
Intrepid01:

With your hope this high, you might end up with frustration when things don’t happen as you are wishing. Let me tell you one painful truth, Peter Obi didn’t win and can’t win the Nigerian Presidential election. He doesn’t have the national acceptance needed to pull such victory. In future another Igbo man who can sell his ideas to all and sundry regardless of tribe and religion might win the Presidential election but it can never be Peter Obi.

Pls feel free me to insult me for dashing your hope, afterall you’re an OBIdient .

Don't mind them.
Peter Obi is a regional candidate. He came to Lagos, he went to computer village, alaba intl, ladipo and trade Fair. He should have gone to idumota, mile 12, ebute metta and mushin too to campaign.
Ethnic bigot.
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Emekaonline: 11:58am On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

Now, I understand sir.

Please can you post his life achievements so that we can put it side by side Tinubu’s life achievements snd compare and contrast?

You are asking from too much from that man. How do you expect someone who was sold off at baby factory to tell you much about his father. He doesn't even know who his father is

1 Like

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by ladiguy(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

And now,

You must be A teenager or in your early twenties. Buhari’s picture was used in the North before this election.... read u na no go read, research you won’t, just come online Dey write rubbish...
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Terabyteck(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2023
emerged01:

The bridge he built from AD to AC to ACN and to APC. It wasnt easy. Make we forget hate,no nigerian politician has Tinubu 's kind of patience and vision. For those years he never contested for any post. I hail that man abeg.

That is why he said ''It's My Turn''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by pquaver(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

And now,

If only wishes were horses
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Morphinne: 12:19pm On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

Now, I understand sir.

Please can you post his life achievements so that we can put it side by side Tinubu’s life achievements snd compare and contrast?
You are a vawulent somebody and Jesus is not happy with you grin grin cry
Back to the topic, this is one of the main reason why we call him the Jagaban. He’s not a political prostitute like some lgbt frog voice scammer parading himself as a messiah to his herds of senseless imbècilic followers. Jagaban is a man of rigid principles and ideology.
Lastly, I would like to use this medium to appeal to you and every well meaning Nigerian to join and assist us in the fight to recover Peter Obi’s stolen manhood because man has been ‘yarning’ all sorts of gibberish lately. He has threatened to not tell us what he saw when he went to the UK in 2025 if we don’t find the missing manhood and it’s bothering me a lot cry.

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Lithiumite: 12:39pm On May 05, 2023
Christipsy:
Abeg shut that useless thing u called mouth ..
Ewu Hausa

Ewu Hausa that stood against the ambitions of a Fulani man,You call him ewu Hausa because he defeated your obi and deflated the compulsive ego of the obidients and you called him betrayer when he never promised your obi anything other than logistics......but amaechi that stabbed tinubu in the back,is your hero because he is against tinubu despite claiming to be APC but a wike that was honest enough had made the whole world know where he was going is the one you are treating with disdain......respect everyone choices and promote yours without any rancour......that's how it should be and many of us can be willing to have a look at your obi.
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by emerged01(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2023
Terabyteck:

That is why he said ''It's My Turn''
Fact!

1 Like

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Timmi: 12:42pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

And now,

Only in your dreams but then you are an obizombie for how can a third degree graduate that came third in an election wants himself to be declared as the winner of the election.
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by azeezboi(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

And now,

Dey play cry cry baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Akpabio Not Our Preferred Choice — Niger Delta Group / Aondona Hyacinth: Police Foil Assassination Plot On Benue Speaker / 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.