Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) (2182 Views)

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / FG Roads Still In Disrepair, Aiding Herdsmen’s Attacks, Despite N757.48bn Budget / The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For ABU Students (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by Ofemannnu: 7:58am On May 05, 2023
The once beautiful Ojota pedestrian bridge in front of Phillips Building is in dire need of the attention of the action governor of Lagos state,Governor Sanwo Olu.
The pedestrian bridge is turning to den of criminals and beggars.

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by Ofemannnu: 8:08am On May 05, 2023
That room is where the pedestrian bridge guard usually sat for proper monitoring of activities on and around the vicinity of the pedestrian bridge but today,it has become a toilet where different characters go to do their thing.Very pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by BossGerald: 8:10am On May 05, 2023
Op change your topic to "upper iweka bridge" and see this thread blow in matter of seconds.

Those people in that devilish party are despicable

11 Likes

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by RamseyKush: 8:12am On May 05, 2023
Damn😌
Everywhere for Lagos no fit good Sha.
The government gats attend to this ASAP!!!
This is an eyesore..

1 Like

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by helinues: 8:13am On May 05, 2023
Too bad

Was familiar with that area back then
Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by 001Lagos: 8:17am On May 05, 2023
From mega city to Mega shitty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by Dexpro: 8:27am On May 05, 2023
It wasn't like this two years back. Remember the security guy usually directs people back then.

Na wa oo
Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by WorldRichest: 8:29am On May 05, 2023
001Lagos:
From mega city to Mega shitty

It's shitty people like you who wants to turn Mega city to shitty city

2 Likes

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by Zonefree(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2023
Our esteemed mega city cry

3 Likes

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by christejames(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2023
Is Lagos state and even Nigeria as a whole not in a huge state of disrepair?

Let's keep allowing nitwits to have their way to power then we come down here to cry.
Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by Jennymine(f): 8:45am On May 05, 2023
Ahh😳
Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by 001Lagos: 8:46am On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

It's shitty people like you who wants to turn Mega city to shitty city
😂 😂
I am more Lagos than you could ever be

I always look forward for a better and prosperous Lagos but what we have now isn't the Lagos of our dream

Lagos can only get better

2 Likes

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by BloomingDale(f): 10:55am On May 05, 2023
Lagos is just so dirty. My goodness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by MrColdsweat: 11:05am On May 05, 2023
This people and public defecation.

1 Like

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by Olachase(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2023
Ofemannnu:
it has become a toilet where different characters go to do their thing.Very pathetic.
if I have access to gun I would kill bad citizens everyday

1 Like

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by dominique(f): 12:51pm On May 05, 2023
That's the old one. The new one is a few metres away and it's not partitioned like this
Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by Racoon(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2023
I walked across that bridge from the Ojudu end enroute Ikeja sometime in February this year. I noticed that cubicle was filled with excreta and smoked India Hemp stubs. What a stench for Tinubu mega city

1 Like

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:18pm On May 05, 2023
Sanwo olu has neglected facilities of poor masses and focus on fascinating the rich,imagine d pedestrian bridge he orders masses to use is a trap angry
Does sanwo not have PAs checking delapidated infrastructures in Lagos?
From Alausa secretariat to ikeja underbridge not street light on at night,Allen avenue darkness, same thing. Yet IKEja is capital of Lagos.shiorr
Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by MXrep: 2:21pm On May 05, 2023
Lagos mega slum

1 Like

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2023
If only they keep maintaining it.
From that bridge, they use to monitor the environment before.
We lack maintenance culture in Nigeria, big time

1 Like

Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by starstaz(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2023
Sanwolu and his Aide in charge of infrastructure , maintenance and drainage should take note and do speedy repair.

the essence of good governance is proactiveness and to rescue infrastructural decay.
Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by OllyArt(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2023
I make signage
Re: Ojota Pedestrian Bridge In Grave Disrepair(photos) by Pascal9: 5:03pm On May 05, 2023
Ambode is the best

(1) (Reply)

UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! / Ten Reasons Why Yar'adua Should Resign. / Nigerian Banker Claims To Be Father Of Suspect Terrorist Bomber - Sky News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.