Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Pics: Genevieve, Ini Edo, Rmd, Ramsey Nouah, Uche Jombo And Others In Uyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Genevieve, Ini Edo, Rmd, Ramsey Nouah, Uche Jombo And Others In Uyo (3844 Views)

Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Nollywood’s Sexiest: Genevieve, Ini Or Mercy? / Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Genevieve, Ini Edo, Rmd, Ramsey Nouah, Uche Jombo And Others In Uyo by naijays: 3:43am On Sep 25, 2011
A constellation of stars swung into New Banquet hall, government house in Uyo for last night's premiere of dance movie, I'll take my chances starring Ini Edo and Bryan okwara

Top Nollywood acts like; Nonso Odiobi, Uti Nwachukwu, Uche Jombo, Rukky Sanda, Beverly Naya, Ini Edo, genevieve, RMD, Monalisa Chinda, Ramsey Nouah, Segun Arinze and others graced the event.

The event was supported by the state government. The Movie produced by Emem Isong and Ini Edo and directed by desmond Elliot

In related news, Akwa-Ibom state Governor, Godswill Akpabio donated N5million to Sam Loco's children at the movie premiere which was dedicated to Late Sam Loco who also featured in the movie.

Check all the pictures here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/09/celebs-whereabout-genevieve-uche-jombo.html?m=1
Re: Pics: Genevieve, Ini Edo, Rmd, Ramsey Nouah, Uche Jombo And Others In Uyo by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2011
The picture is so small, you can't see it clear.
Re: Pics: Genevieve, Ini Edo, Rmd, Ramsey Nouah, Uche Jombo And Others In Uyo by naijays: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2011
They r clear. U using a bad fone?
Re: Pics: Genevieve, Ini Edo, Rmd, Ramsey Nouah, Uche Jombo And Others In Uyo by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2011
No I am using a laptop. Let me give it a try again.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Moms / Photo Of Goldie Spotted Pricing A Roasted Plantain In A Local Street! / “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.