Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! (45245 Views)

My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January / Will My Generator Be Able To Power The Inverter AC? / How Can I Please Deal With A Slanderous Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by femijay8271(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2023
IyaTola:
Probably

What types of job is that?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by shurlah(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2023
smiley
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Fantazy(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2023
Na so my apartment mate dey connect directly to light, bypassing electric meter to avoid paying.

Where as I pay him for light every month. Now NEPA people don discover, cut all wire go. I just pretend I don't know.
I still dey reason wetin I go do am next
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Sammy5413(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2023
What a smart move👉
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by cl0r0x: 7:33pm On May 06, 2023
Disconnect yourself from the line, get a means of pumping more voltage such that could eliminate, anilhilate and assassinate everything connected grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by jomarick(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2023
Calibrator:
People like that don't learn except through the hard way.. Last time someone tried this nonsense with me.

Switch on the generator, after a few minutes, switch off all appliances in your apartment, preferably with the changeover switch to be on the safe side, then go to your generator and rapidly use a star screwdriver to raise the output to the maximum, it will fry all electrical appliances in your neighbour's apartment.

It is not everything you leave to God or the government to judge, heaven helps those who help themselves!
or simply fire the generator throttle for like 1min after you must have disconnected your apartment grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Nwaotu10(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
dey play buy one and use it with that method and let's hear your story.

If he highs the current of the gen, surge protector would indicate a high voltage and turn off immediately, shutting down his appliances that's connected to it.

Una just dey reason like say we still dey 2k10.
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by poporinwa: 10:29pm On May 06, 2023
Ordinary light and you wan go court,if he connect to your babe or wife nko? You go shoot am without looking back. Advice: cool down,allow him enjoy your wealth small,God is blessing him through you,abi you wan make God bless him more than you so that you can tap his generator light. Things are not easy for the penis,that's why he is always looking at the floor. Be calming down,who knows tomorrow
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by asunaobi(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2023
Calibrator:
People like that don't learn except through the hard way.. Last time someone tried this nonsense with me.

Switch on the generator, after a few minutes, switch off all appliances in your apartment, preferably with the changeover switch to be on the safe side, then go to your generator and rapidly use a star screwdriver to raise the output to the maximum, it will fry all electrical appliances in your neighbour's apartment.

It is not everything you leave to God or the government to judge, heaven helps those who help themselves!

If he does that and the Generator still keep operating without shutting down on over voltage, then the generator is not safe to use for anybody.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Unrated900(m): 11:16pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Poverty gives no man the right to steal from or sit as bully over another. It is this mindset of lawlessness in poverty that continues to make life seem hellish for most in Nigeria. undecided

Op is here with a legit gripe against his neighbor for stealing from him but here you are brushing his matter aside using poverty as excuse. undecided

Go and Lock him up, and count your Gains fuether More..
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Lama70(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2023
yahoodetector:

Reason why I hate Nigerian versions of "born again" and "church"

Na dem be Satan!

Mtcheeeew....
I just don't discuss them again sef.
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Absuchat(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2023
Rayban25:

You people should stop defending nonsense..typical neighborhoods discuss what time they should generally put off their gens to allow people sleep peacefully...

You cant just go and connect to his gen when you've not discussedand be using that as an excuse to tap his current...assuming he talked to the neighbor about the gen noise and he didnt agree, then I can understand
What if he talked to him (his neighbor) about the gen noise and fume effects but nothing was done to that effect?
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2023
Absuchat:

What if he talked to him (his neighbor) about the gen noise and fume effects but nothing was done to that effect?

Then that's okay...because I too would do the same if he wants to feel he is the only one who is mad in this country.

But its important to always talk it out first.
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Bizzyliss(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2023
Calibrator:

if it’s a big gen using AVR it won’t go past 220 Bur if it’s tiger small gen using capacitor den it’s a deal
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by CuriousCart(f): 8:33pm On May 08, 2023
enochogaga:
U mean to increase the engine speed?

Yes
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2023
Nwaotu10:

If he highs the current of the gen, surge protector would indicate a high voltage and turn off immediately, shutting down his appliances that's connected to it.

Educate me please, enter your bank tomorrow and tell them you are an entrepreneur seeking dollar exchange.
Share with us your feedback
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Superpack589: 10:27pm On Apr 11
Nwaotu10:

The person will have no idea of what the owner is about to do. The trap will catch him clean and his appliances will be fried.

If that doesn't work because the person uses volt guard, then that guard will receive two live currents by the time I connect both wires to red. After waiting for ages and it doesn't pick and you try to plug directly, you will enjoy some beautiful fireworks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) / A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.