Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! (45240 Views)

My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January / Will My Generator Be Able To Power The Inverter AC? / How Can I Please Deal With A Slanderous Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Killermamba: 8:16pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart:

Leave am there is joy in sharing but bill the bastard every week 5k for fuel to use your gen him go disconnect am on his own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Peterobi90: 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
Share if you can, bill him accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Flick490(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:
People like that don't learn except through the hard way.. Last time someone tried this nonsense with me.

Switch on the generator, after a few minutes, switch off all appliances in your apartment, preferably with the changeover switch to be on the safe side, then go to your generator and rapidly use a star screwdriver to raise the output to the maximum, it will fry all electrical appliances in your neighbour's apartment.

It is not everything you leave to God or the government to judge, heaven helps those who help themselves!

Correct guy
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by symbianDON(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart:

he is a thief!! That's stealing!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by frozen70(f): 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart:

If you have a proof, report to the police and press for charges to court
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Pakwel(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
Bros if you pass am help him. But tell him a lesson he won't forget.. talk to him. That if he needs he should ask.. thats the lesson .

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by ItisWell22(f): 8:18pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:
People like that don't learn except through the hard way.. Last time someone tried this nonsense with me.

Switch on the generator, after a few minutes, switch off all appliances in your apartment, preferably with the changeover switch to be on the safe side, then go to your generator and rapidly use a star screwdriver to raise the output to the maximum, it will fry all electrical appliances in your neighbour's apartment.

It is not everything you leave to God or the government to judge, heaven helps those who help themselves!

🤣

You no nice…

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by chatinent: 8:18pm On May 05, 2023
People are just so bad.

And they’ll go and plug iron. Sth they can’t do with theirs.

Omo, it sucks being in Nigeria jare

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by greggng: 8:18pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

O boy you wicked o

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by advanceDNA: 8:18pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:
If he connecting is not disturbing your power output needed in your apartment, just let it slide

He should let more fuel consumption slide.??
Its like we should call EFCC for you since u have too much money??

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by ghiloman28(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2023
Inside life grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by IyaTola: 8:19pm On May 05, 2023
Thisis2raw:
With evidence and someone to vouch for you, don't confront him. Just go straight to police. Na there him go dey explain how your Gen use be him property
Which Mumu police something can b handled by yourself

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Pakwel(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

. You be bad boy.. i deh fear you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Nwaotu10(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

What if he's using surge protector?
You think thieves ain't smart? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Yseone(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

You harsh 😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Exactly what I wanted to say grin

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by BloomingDale(f): 8:20pm On May 05, 2023
These are the type of Nigerians that will travel out and commit all manners of crime. Op, you better teach him a bitter lesson. If possible burn down his whole house, kidnap him and give him an excruciating torture he will never forget.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Olumighty123(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2023
Zaheertyler:

OP please increase the generator to the highest and burn whatever you can burn
No be only legal means

smiley grin grin make e burn anything burnable grin ika mode

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Phylmat80(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2023
I have had similar experience some years ago. All I did was to call an electrician, he climbed into the ceiling and cut all the wires illegally connected to my line. No reaction from my neighbour and I I kept quiet. That was how the madness stopped without any word.
I will suggest you locate the connection and do the needful.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by kosiebe(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2023
What do you want us to do then?
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by emmykk(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2023
What kind of house is that you are living that someone will type generator current.

Just go and warn him and call vigilante or community for him

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by youngrichnigga: 8:23pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Hope this won't start an unending war......if he discovers later, he might sabotage the generator by adding salt to the fuel tank. My advise is for you to call him first and sternly warn him to desist and have an electrical engineer trace the area or point he connects from. You can also disable the 2nd power access on the generator itself undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by ppogba: 8:23pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart:

You do not need a lawyer.

All you need is a generator technician who will help you increase the output suddenly while you switch off all your appliances the moment you know he is connected.

Don't bother to thank me. But tell your neighbor, no be by force to live.in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:
If he connecting is not disturbing your power output needed in your apartment, just let it slide

If he lets it slide, how will his neighbor hustle harder to get his own generator

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by dreycomalfoy(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2023
Burn his appliances..........If he comes out to complain, tell him you were fixing your generator. He shouldnt be connected to it in the first place.

socialmediaman:

Don’t do this! It’s risky for him and perhaps you. You could burn down his house and it may affect you too, and what if this ends tragically?

Report to the police and to your landlord or property manager, with evidence.

Seek legal ways to address the issue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by LongBigg: 8:24pm On May 05, 2023
First step, unplug everything 2nd step call a repairer to high the gen. Let him connect as usual while you watch his gadgets get burnt

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by davidtemi(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2023
Go to court my friend
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Lama70(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2023
I suffered a similar fate in the hands of a supposedly born-again sometimes back. The guy in questiion was an electrical engineer. He usually turned on his generator once i switched-off mine late in the night.

I didn't even bother about it when i noticed. His pastor father and mother were fully aware. I have since left the place anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Bluezy13(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2023
BloomingDale:
These are the type of Nigerians that will travel out and commit all manners of crime. Op, you better teach him a bitter lesson. If possible burn down his whole house, kidnap him and give him an excruciating torture he will never forget.

Good thing you edited the "...and anyone related to him" part.
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by nothingzpoil: 8:25pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Abeg, today na Friday, wear slippers enter the nearest joint, drink/eat anything on me plus carry the finest banny go lolly... I go foot all bills.

U de think like me jagardly

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Nicoddemus(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2023
grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by DMerciful(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2023
Most standard gen comes with automatic voltage regulator so increasing the engine speed does not necessarily increase voltage.
Calibrator:

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) / A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.