Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Every Man Needs To Learn From Iyanya & Florence's Gist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Every Man Needs To Learn From Iyanya & Florence's Gist (438 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Every Man Needs To Learn From Iyanya & Florence's Gist by macho44(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2023
Iyanya and Florence story reminded me of an experience during the star trek show long ago in one of the eastern cities, Abakaliki precisely.

A friend of mine attended the all night star trek with bae

Like the popular star trek , it had most of the popular and upcoming artists on the show

De creme de la creme and all the A list Artists in the industry then.

Phyno and the likes were still upcoming artist because I could remember M.i jokingly begging him while on the stage after he had performed that he want to sign him to the Choc. City

Cynthia Morgan was a sensational artist of course you remember "The German Juice" ,Burna Boy and the likes were among the hot popcorns .

When M.i wanted to perform one of his trending songs " One Naira" he needed a babe to perform the sensational trending song..

Luckily he picked my guy's babe who was obviously winking at him and doing the ladies stuffs to an A list Artist .

When she climbed the stage the first question M.i popped at her was ,did you come alone or you came with your boyfriend?

The girl screamed in a loud voice " I came alone "

She had obviously forgotten that the ticket she used to gain entrance into the show was paid by the boyfriend, down to the hót dress she wore for the show.

Just by winking and eyeing Iyanya, Florence has gotten her self a brand new iPhone and a special date & boat cruise with Iyanya his anti depressant.

You already know the moral of the story 😜

Meanwhile, I will be winking and eyeing Tiwa Savage or Ayra Starr non stop anytime I see them on the stage 😀🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯

Re: What Every Man Needs To Learn From Iyanya & Florence's Gist by Omihanifa: 7:11pm On May 05, 2023
If the whole thing g is not scripted to promote his song/career then the lady is senseless. How can she dump her boyfriend for a celebrity.

She has forgotten that when iyanya is tired of seeing her face and body he will go to another show and do the same thing.

Smh for the lady, so because of wig and iphone she behave like this nah wa o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Go Burst Ya Chest - Venita Says During Fight With Pere / Why I Took A Break From Acting —tayo Sobola / How maffin record pioneered slavery in Nigeria music industry(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.