Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,291 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ekeremadu's Sins.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekeremadu's Sins.... (944 Views)

Ekeremadu Is Being Persecuted For Being The Main Opposition To Vaccine Bill / Ekeremadu: But I Told Y’all.. / Enugu LG Polls: Ekeremadu, Ugwanyi Lead Campaign In Ezeagu, Uzo-uwani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekeremadu's Sins.... by helinues: 5:19am On May 06, 2023
Just wondering why Ekeremadu's people who could have rallied around him during his predicament are the one championing his sentencing.

I have been deliberately avoiding threads regarding Ike since his UK trial started cos I am not in support of his action. He could have gone to Iran where the transplant is legal, but who am I to judge others.

Based on the comments I have been reading regarding the case, SW, North and SS have soft spot mind for Ike, infact some of them have been championing for FG to interfere but it's a reverse case amongst Eke's people.

What exactly is Eke's sin, for not supporting Kanu? For not supporting Peter Obi in 2019 election?..

What exactly is Ike's sin that made his people to turn him into an outcast?
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:31am On May 06, 2023
Typical Igbo stuff .They don't wanna lift up their overbearing brother whose political career has lasted too long a record like Ike 0wn.

It's painful to see how he's been treated with disdain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by helinues: 5:33am On May 06, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Typical Igbo stuff .They don't wanna lift up their overbearing brother whose political career has lasted too long a record like Ike 0wn.

It's actually disappointing. Is Ike the worst politician from SE? Between Ike and Kalu that won his second senatorial seat after governing Abia for 8 years and left it in dilapidated state, who is more better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:05am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

It's actually disappointing. Is Ike the worst politician from SE? Between Ike and Kalu that won his second senatorial seat after governing Abia for 8 years and left it in dilapidated state, who is more better?

Kalu is full slave to the fulanis. Ike is not a fulani slave..

Kalu is too dull to take a serious stand against the north but Ike fears nobody. Buhari never like him one bit cos he can't use him . This body language of the president is what Igbo arss lickerz afraid of. They don't wanna be seen to hurt the north if they must go far in national politics.,they think
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by Mindlog: 6:11am On May 06, 2023
His surname is Ekweremadu, not Ikeremadu!

Overwhelming majority of igbos are least bothered about him just as I am. The insane wealth he has accumulated at the expense of true service to his people and how he behaved like a tin god while in power, should be his consolation.

It is not about being the worst politician or not, he is just not being liked. At least, we should have seen many groups from his hometown being vocal about his situation.

Have you queried how Uzor Kalu won his Senatorial seat while APC still didn't pull the numbers for Tinubu in the same Abia State? If the likes of Ikpeazu, Okorocha, Nnamani, Uba, Uzodinma etc find themselves in similar situations, overwhelming majority of Igbos would be least bothered and these men know that for sure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:14am On May 06, 2023
E no go better for who do Op this strong thing.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by Zaheertyler(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
Just wondering why Ikeremadu's people who could have rallied around him during his predicament are the one championing his sentencing.

I have been deliberately avoiding threads regarding Ike since his UK trial started cos I am not in support of his action. He could have gone to Iran where the transplant is legal, but who am I to judge others.

Based on the comments I have been reading regarding the case, SW, North and SS have soft spot mind for Ike, infact some of them have been championing for FG to interfere but it's a reverse case amongst Ike's people.

What exactly is Ike's sin, for not supporting Kanu? For not supporting Peter Obi in 2019 election?..

Sometimes me self no understand my people
I still think it’s because we lack a central power unlike others who have kings and emirs
Umunna and umuada no fit defend the whole region

He bleeped up yes
But who never Bleep up before?
Cover him na still your brother no matter wetin sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by babydioku(f): 6:47am On May 06, 2023
What is ikeremmadu?
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by orisa37: 6:53am On May 06, 2023
IKE'S SIN IS AGAINST THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND AND ONLY THE FULLY CORONATED KING OF ENGLAND CAN FORGIVE HIM.
THE HOUSE OF LORDS HAS PLEADED FOR HIM.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by orisa37: 6:57am On May 06, 2023
A weeping Big Boy who is now really scared of being abandoned.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by system21: 7:00am On May 06, 2023
Igbo don't support criminality

7 Likes

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by gidgiddy: 7:02am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
Just wondering why Ikeremadu's people who could have rallied around him during his predicament are the one championing his sentencing.

Based on the comments I have been reading regarding the case, SW, North and SS have soft spot mind for Ike, infact some of them have been championing for FG to interfere but it's a reverse case amongst Ike's people.

What exactly is Ike's sin, for not supporting Kanu? For not supporting Peter Obi in 2019 election?..

Mr "I only comment on Igbo related matters even though Im not Igbo"

3 Likes

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by Makers49: 7:02am On May 06, 2023
We the igbos don't support evil because he is our own,let him bear the cross himself

3 Likes

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by orisa37: 7:02am On May 06, 2023
The Lesson of EKWEREMADU is for our NIGERIAN THREE TIERS OF GOVERNMENT.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by orisa37: 7:21am On May 06, 2023
EKWEREMADU 'S CASE ACCENTUATE THE NEED TO FASTRACK FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by Houseontherock1: 7:23am On May 06, 2023
Makers49:
We the igbos don't support evil because he is our own,let him bear the cross himself
But you support the "innocent" scammer that pushed him to jail? "Omo eni o Le buru ka lee fun ekun pa"(you can't çhase your child to a tiger to be eaten just because the child is naughty!). You people could have at least shown some kinship in his trying times.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by orisa37: 7:24am On May 06, 2023
BUHARI LIKES VULNERABLE IGBOS. BUHARI IS ATTENDING THE CORONATION TO FURTHER PLEAD WITH THE KING FOR EKWEREMADU.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by Mindlog: 7:26am On May 06, 2023
Zaheertyler:

Sometimes me self no understand my people
I still think it’s because we lack a central power unlike others who have kings and emirs
Umunna and umuada no fit defend the whole region

He bleeped up yes
But who never Bleep up before?
Cover him na still your brother no matter wetin sha

Cover what?

A crime he committed in the UK?

Even he is from Sokoto state, the Sultan of Sokoto can not change the court's ruling.

In the course of work here in the UK, I have had to report many Nigerian parents and it is none of my business that they are fellow Nigerians as ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by orisa37: 7:29am On May 06, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
E no go better for who do Op this strong thing.

U are not SERIOUS.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by orisa37: 7:34am On May 06, 2023
RATHER THAN BEING A SUPER RESEARCHER FOR THE WEST, NIGERIA SEEMS TO BE SUCCUMBING TO GUINEA PIG FOR RESEARCH.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by Beremx(f): 7:39am On May 06, 2023
Get your facts right. Transplant is legal in UK but illegal when it involves money.

As for Ekweremmadu, Igbos don't support criminality especially when it has to do with politicians. Prior to this, he has been harassed when he visited Germany. No thieving politician deserves mercy

2 Likes

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by fuckJones(f): 8:19am On May 06, 2023
system21:
Igbo don't support criminality
what of Nnamdi kanu? is he not a criminal
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by fuckJones(f): 8:20am On May 06, 2023
Beremx:
Get your facts right. Transplant is legal in UK but illegal when it involves money.

As for Ekweremmadu, Igbos don't support criminality especially when it has to do with politicians. Prior to this, he has been harassed when he visited Germany. No thieving politician deserves mercy
Igbo support ipob, unknown gun men and Nnamdi kanu, above mention are all criminals
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by helinues: 8:23am On May 06, 2023
Beremx:

Kanu, Simeon Ekpa, ESN, UGM are what?, saint sent from Jupiter?
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by Blue3k(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
Just wondering why Ekeremadu's people who could have rallied around him during his predicament are the one championing his sentencing.

Are you telling us they should support his criminal behavior? If that's the case tell us why. Name the criminals you support.

These same actions aren't even legal in Nigeria. Remember he presided over this law when it was being debated. He should of spoke up said he wants organ buying & sales legal.

National Health Act.

53. (1) It is an offence for a person:-

(a)     who has donated tissue, blood or a blood product to receive any form of financial or other reward for such donation, except for the reimbursement of reasonable costs incurred by him or her to provide such donation; and

(b)     to sell or trade in tissue, blood, blood products except for reasonable payments made in appropriate health establishment for the procurement of tissues, blood or blood products

(2)     Any person found guilty of an offence under subsection (1) is liable on conviction to a fine of N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) or to imprisonment for a period not exceeding one year or to both fine and imprisonment.

5 Likes

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by BossGerald: 9:18am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Based on the comments I have been reading regarding the case, SW, North and SS have soft spot mind for Ike, infact some of them have been championing for FG to interfere but it's a reverse case amongst Eke's people.

What exactly is Eke's sin, for not supporting Kanu? For not supporting Peter Obi in 2019 election?..

You can support a drug baron because he's your tribesman...but please don't expect sane igbos to defend a clueless organ trafficker.

3 Likes

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by helinues: 9:41am On May 06, 2023
Blue3k:

Are you telling us they should support his criminal behavior? If that's the case tell us why. Name the criminals you support.

These same actions aren't even legal in Nigeria. Remember he presided over this law when it was being debated. He should of spoke up said he wants organ buying & sales legal.

I am not in support of Ekeremadu's criminal behavior .

You are not getting my point. Their reactions about Ekeremadu's sentencing is political. It's all about 2019 election which Ekeremadu did not support Obi.

Some of them have been claiming Gov Soludo should forget about his reelection, and whenever I asked them what if he performed wonderfully well, they still say they don't care, what then is the sin of Gov Soludo? Because he did not support Obi.

Link those 2 scenarios together and see the reason why some of them are happy about Ekeremadu's sentencing

Those who supported Kanu, Simeon Ekpa, ESN and UGM yet claiming they don't support any criminal activities
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by helinues: 9:46am On May 06, 2023
Makers49:

Orji Kalu won his senatorial seat convincingly now, is he an angel?

1 Like

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by MasterJayJay: 9:51am On May 06, 2023
Those that support drug daddy Tinubu are asking why Igbo people are not supporting an organ trafficker.
You guys can't even pretend and avoid some topics. You must always show your criminal mindset by supporting criminals.

Maybe, the judge in UK that sentenced Ekweremmadu is from Igbo too.

2 Likes

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by Blue3k(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

I am not in support of Ekeremadu's criminal behavior .

You are not getting my point. Their reactions about Ekeremadu's sentencing is political. It's all about 2019 election which Ekeremadu did not support Obi.

Some of them have been claiming Gov Soludo should forget about his reelection, and whenever I asked them what if he performed wonderfully well, they still say they don't care, what then is the sin of Gov Soludo? Because he did not support Obi.

Link those 2 scenarios together and see the reason why some of them are happy about Ekeremadu's sentencing

Those who supported Kanu, Simeon Ekpa, ESN and UGM yet claiming they don't support any criminal activities

You're just projecting it's about Obi because you're concerned about him. Half the comments I read lambast him for not setting up medical infrastructure at home. Also remember they didnt cry for him when he was assaulted in london either. This was before Peter Obi ever came into the picture. Yeah, they do support those groups for different reasons. One man's freedom fight is another man's terrorist.

Soludo being potential denied reelection is just democracy in action. If they don't feel represented by him why does he need to stay in office? They clearly support labor policies, so there's going to be a natural consequence to going against it. If he preformed well he better be savvy and have receipts to show he's the better option. This one reason I don't worship at the alter of democracy.

Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by YoshihideSuga: 11:58pm On May 06, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

So the average Igbo person, heck even an average Nigerian, should pity a deputy senate president who couldn't establish a standard medical centre to conduct kidney transplant operations? Moreover, Igbos handed over 95% of votes to Peter Obi, another Igbo man. So how come Igbos don't support their politicians?

You smelly Agbado miscreants will never cease to disgrace your lineage and prove that you got free education.
Re: Ekeremadu's Sins.... by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

So the average Igbo person, heck even an average Nigerian, should pity a deputy senate president who couldn't establish a standard medical centre to conduct kidney transplant operations? Moreover, Igbos handed over 95% of votes to Peter Obi, another Igbo man. So how come Igbos don't support their politicians?

You smelly Agbado miscreants will never cease to disgrace your lineage and prove that you got free education.

Who sired this petrifying maggot of fecal droppings?
Who told you Agbado got anything on me?

Top Obidient Who spent 💯 of thousands on Obi project is Who I am

Amadioha blast ya left scrot.....anuofia..!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Peter Gregory Obi A Cultist(pictorial Evidence)? / Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags / Allegedly Dis Big Boobs Chic Once Broke-up Wit Rich Politican because Of Plenty Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.