Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 (21857 Views)

Nigeria’s amalgamation expires next year –Braithwaite / NIGERIA BRAKE-UP: Nigeria’s Amalgamation Expires In 2014 / Document Of Nigeria's Amalgamation In 1914 (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by Afam4eva(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2012
Could this be the reason why the US said Nigeria will cease to exist in 2014?
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by Elueme: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2012
I don't rejoice over fictions. I would rather prefer a one Nigeria with true federalism than a southern Nigeria with the same uncorreted injustices. However,we will wait till 2014 for the northern oligarchy to agree to a truly federated Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by Afam4eva(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2012
Elueme: I don't rejoice over fictions. I would rather prefer a one Nigeria with true federalism than a southern Nigeria with the same uncorreted injustices. However,we will wait till 2014 for the northern oligarchy to agree to a truly federated Nigeria.
The question is: will they agree?
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by saintneo(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2012
then everyone should be up in arms
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by ak47mann(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2012
prophecy shall come to past cool
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by superbloke(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
Make una go nollywood go act dis film abeg. Sounds like a good movie script wit all d makings of a blockbuster...conspiracy theories, espionage, lots of military action and fight scenes. Lol. Make una go find work do jare. Although it sounds inviting, like elueme said, it would make little difference if d root problem is not tackled within each person as shown by ethno-biased comments on here. Dis is just all a hoax. Nothing more.
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by PehaKaso: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
cheesycheesycheesy I see nagoma & his cohorts(lacasa, ndu chuks, mu2sa2, etc) shivering cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by citizenisb: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO BE DISCUSSING BIAFRA WHEN THE ELITE ARE OPENLY LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MEANT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN 2012 GOES TO SHOW HOW DAFT WE ARE.

MANY ON THIS FORUM WHERE NOT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE CARNAGE SO IF YOU THINK THAT WAS GENOCIDE, A GREATER ONE VIA CORRUPTION IS HAPPENING NOW WITH HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT AND MASS DEATH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT CHILDBIRTH AND MALARIA SCOURGES WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY IF NOT FOR BAD LEADERSHIP.

LET US KEEP ON PLAYING TO OUR LEADERS TUNES SINCE WE LOVE TO CONFIRM HOW DAFT WE ARE : TALKING OF BIAFRA WHEN SINCE 1999 WE HAVE HAD MORE MONEY THAN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY COMBINED TO HAVE TRANSFORMED US TO BRAZIL OR SOUTH KOREA, IT IS A PITY!!
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by superbloke(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
citizenisb: FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO BE DISCUSSING BIAFRA WHEN THE ELITE ARE OPENLY LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MEANT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN 2012 GOES TO SHOW HOW DAFT WE ARE.

MANY ON THIS FORUM WHERE NOT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE CARNAGE SO IF YOU THINK THAT WAS GENOCIDE, A GREATER ONE VIA CORRUPTION IS HAPPENING NOW WITH HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT AND MASS DEATH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT CHILDBIRTH AND MALARIA SCOURGES WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY IF NOT FOR BAD LEADERSHIP.

LET US KEEP ON PLAYING TO OUR LEADERS TUNES SINCE WE LOVE TO CONFIRM HOW DAFT WE ARE : TALKING OF BIAFRA WHEN SINCE 1999 WE HAVE HAD MORE MONEY THAN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY COMBINED TO HAVE TRANSFORMED US TO BRAZIL OR SOUTH KOREA, IT IS A PITY!!
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by superbloke(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
citizenisb: FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO BE DISCUSSING BIAFRA WHEN THE ELITE ARE OPENLY LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MEANT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN 2012 GOES TO SHOW HOW DAFT WE ARE.

My brother, thank you joor. U make sense. Most of youths are not better than boko haram, dancing to d tunes of a few numbnuts in power who try to control d minds of young nigerians.
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by Obinoscopy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
OP, ur plan no go work....lolz
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
Jesus! I love this fiction!!! grin
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
PehaKaso: cheesycheesycheesy I see nagoma & his cohorts(lacasa, ndu chuks, mu2sa2, etc) shivering cheesycheesycheesycheesy

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin I been think say na only me see am. wink
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by teekrackz(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
'the prophecy'
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by teekrackz(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
'the prophecy'!
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by ochukoccna: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
afam4eva: Could this be the reason why the US said Nigeria will cease to exist in 2014?
I believe so
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by ochukoccna: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
afam4eva: Could this be the reason why the US said Nigeria will cease to exist in 2014?
I believe so
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by vicenzo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Could this be true? Gosh! I can't wait for 2014 to find out.
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by ebere1712: 5:27am On Dec 05, 2012
Wether they say am or not, we go separate. It is only natural
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
This is bad news for yourobas and dem brothers ndi hausa/fulani, let me see if this topic will make it to the frontpage
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by drnoel: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
With all due respect to the OP,.....this is bullshit. That said document that no one has seen. Though I have heard it mentioned repeatedly in many history articles of that time that I have had the opportunity to come across. Well the premise of the poster is that the said document is still binding on the country and its people, which is not. If he read his history books well, the said document, if it exists was drafted heartlessly and hurriedly by the drafters with no consideration for the people to be crucified for the said trial 100 years. If that being the case, how would such a document hold power over the actual situation of things. The OP's premise depends also on the British pulling the strings in Nigeria which they have not being doing 4 yeras now. If the country decides to divide, they would do so on their own so they don't need approval from their old collonial master, who has for years raped Nigeria over and over and are still trying to rape its people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by lovethokoh: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2012
I will welcome this developement with enthusiasm
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by kennyRogers: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2013
only time will tell

Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by xuchis: 6:50am On Feb 28, 2013
I think we should view this issue as a blessing or as a cause. If we see it as a blessing nothing stops us from celebrating. But if it is a cause, we should be man enough to bring out our guns and dismember the country and stop grumbling in our mothers kichen.

Looking at the history of the various kingdoms that existed before the almagamation, one cannot but thank providence for the gift of a nation called nigeria. These kingdoms glorified themslves in the sale of their subjects as slvaes. No. Not slaves from conquered teritories of other nations but their own subjects. No. Not engaged in diplomacy for the beterment of their subjects but in gun diplomacy for further subjugation of thier own subjects into deeper slavery.

But i do know of one prophecy which says that " a stone shall be cut off and it shall pulverise the image of gold, bronze, silver, iron and clay and in it's place the stone shall grow into a great mountain". (dan 2 vs 34§35. So we will not only celebrate but shall also decree a national holiday ( december 31) henceforth to be known as thanksgiving holiday. For providence has graced us with a nation for the protection of our dignity
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by blazingtrain: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
really?
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by saintohia: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
@. Xuchis

Are you really serious?

Please, Count the blessing for me.

Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by Thastie(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
It shld end because ds forced marriage is not working!
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by IGBOSON1: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
Callotti: Oh heaven. . . I see Jesus! grin
The 'rapture' commeth.
Somebarry pop chewing gum!

KPAI KPAI KPAI!!!!
^^^Sure you're not having an orgas/m and mistaking it for the second coming of Christ? undecided
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by Ejine(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Sure you're not having an orgas/m and mistaking it for the second coming of Christ? undecided

More like the second "cummiing".
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by hiuser(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
You are in the ay comedy show : 'Can i have peace in nigeria?' maths classes!

NIGERIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS cheesy! How can nigeria stop space and time? huh?
Re: Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 by davo3286: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
queenogech:
The amalgamation of southern and northern Nigeria by the British was to be experimented for 100 YEARS to know if it's going to work or not, according to the secret government document the British left after independence. Although the document is kept secret, this fact is generally known to the ruling class, most dons of political science and law as well as the government of UK. However, there has been consistent efforts by Nigerian government to keep this knowledge out of public as it may lead to agitation for breaking the country into two i.e pre-1914 status especially by those in the south. The awareness of this document and the closeness of 2014 has been causing panic among the Northern elites; this panic was behind the recent comment by the senate president that Nigeria will not break up. It was also behind the warning by NBA president when he said in Benin this week that Nigeria may break-up. Even pres. Jonathan is nervous about this fact; remember that he kept on saying that Nigeria will not break-up. Also,it was the real reason behind the northern governors recent security meeting in Kaduna, according to some sources. All these sudden talks about nigeria breaking or not breaking up by the political leaders including the president show how anxious they are about the implications of the document and the closeness of almighty 2014. On the international scene, the knowledge of this document was behind the prediction by American diplomats that Nigeria will break-up in 2015. The US army is also preparing on how to respond to the possible break up of Nigeria.

Interesting...

IMPLICATIONS OF THE DOCUMENT
1. BY 2014, NIGERIA WILL NO LONGER LEGALLY EXIST

2. NIGERIA WILL BE BACK TO PRE-1914 STATUS OF TWO STATES OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND NORTHERN NIGERIA BOTH LEGALLY AND TECHNICALLY, ALTHOUGH THE RULING ELITES MAY IGNORE THIS REALITY EXCEPT THERE IS REVOLUTION FROM THE PEOPLE.

3. PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN AND NORTHER NIGERIA MUST COME TOGETHER TO ENTER A NEW AGREEMENT UNDER THEIR OWN TERMS.

4. JOIN THE REVOLUTION, SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose / Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.