Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Invalid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invalid (4791 Views)

BREAKING!! Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Ticket Invalid? / Nigeria Constitution Is Invalid, Nigeria Is Invalid, Biafra Govt In Exile Case / Nigeria Constitution Is Invalid, Biafra Govt In Exile Have A Case. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invalid by Vicjustice: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2011
Invalid
Re: Invalid by jamace(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2011
LOL grin
Re: Invalid by say4gunit(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2011
toh badt,
Re: Invalid by keeptalkin(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2011
Everything happening in the country at present oš the exact opposite to the national anthem.
Re: Invalid by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2011
what about the pre-independence national anthem? that was the best.
Re: Invalid by OperaMini1(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2011
If it was when Dora was still their Minister of Information, i swear you'd have have been exported to Afghanistan, for disbranding Nigeria. Anyway the composition isn't bad. Any plans of sending it to David Mark's NASS?
Re: Invalid by Sike(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2011
9ice!
Re: Invalid by Vickivicki(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2011
Opera Mini:

If it was when Dora was still their Minister of Information, i swear you'd have have been exported to Afghanistan, for disbranding Nigeria. Anyway the composition isn't bad. Any plans of sending it to David Mark's NASS?

Haba, Naija People. that is more work for the redundant fellas
Re: Invalid by IBILEOMO(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2011
I think you have not done yourself any good, and you will be complaining that you are embarrass outside the country, with this your version of bastardised national anthem how wouldn't you be harassed.

Low thinking entity.
Re: Invalid by Blazing88(f): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2011
wow, ! Nice! The kids in nursery n primary schools shld start learning diz. cheesy
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2011
IBILE OMO:

I think you have not done yourself any good, and you will be complaining that you are embarrass outside the country, with this your version of bastardised national anthem how wouldn't you be harassed.

Low thinking entity.
   I reckon you are a Muslim. Are you a sharia law enforcer or a disciple of the Boko Haram sect?
Re: Invalid by juman(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2011
Vicjustice:

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our youths to fight
Help our leaders possess conscience to know
That no love and honesty can grow
Where their irresponsibilities are true
Greedy rulers can never attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

grin grin grin  I like this.

God doesn't like Nigeria to be one. That's why we have been having bad people as leaders.

If one look critically into
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign
it almost impossible anymore.

With our crazy population, almost no electricity, no this no that and the worse is, there is little money to make correction (build the country anymore) forget it, we just need to pack off peacefully.
Re: Invalid by badmrkt(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2011
not bad though.but be care else #50 will be placed for your head.
Re: Invalid by richardoz(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
Lol, but u need to edit it so dt it 'll rhyme.
Re: Invalid by IBILEOMO(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
@vicjustice, you are who you are, that can never be changed.

Your thinking and doing is corrupt beyond normal and I think you are too smart in your negative thinking to understand the importance of the National Anthem that you have bastardized. and it is still a sign of how crude and local you are, try this with America as a country you will be jailed.

What you are destroying today was the effort of some great men, I wish you had great but, this (you are doing) does not make greatness.

Change your mentality and prophesy good to the nation. I care for NIGERIA likewise you, as a Nigerian.
Re: Invalid by japhet2233: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2011
NIGERIANS UNA TOO COMPLAIN, EVERY TIME WE WANT THESE, WE WANT THAT GO AND HUSSEL PEEPS AND RELAX, HAVE ANY ONE SEE AN IGBO MAN DEPENDING ON ANY GOVERMENT BEFOR? THEY KNOW HOW TO KEEP LIFE GOING EVERY OTHER TRIBE NA OUR GOVERMENT BAD DEM BE THIEF GO AND HUSSEL AND LEAVE GOVERMENT TO DO WHAT THEY CAN DO.
MORE OVER MOST OF THE SUCESSFUL MEN DEY ARE BIZ NESS MEN , NA ONLY NIGERIANS DEY COMPLAIN, YOU GET THE HIGEST DEGREE BUT U NO FIT PASS COMMON INTERVIEW THEN U DEY SHOUT NO JOB
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
IBILE OMO:

@vicjustice, you are who you are, that can never be changed.
  You're right, i can "never be changed" nor cowed into campaigning to the world that Nigeria is an upright nation.

IBILE OMO:

Your thinking and doing is corrupt beyond normal
  The definition of Corruption is related to Hiding the truth and forbidding others to be honest with their opinions

IBILE OMO:
you are too smart in your negative thinking to understand the importance of the National Anthem that you have bastardized.
  I observe that (of the numerous persons that had responded) You are the only one who has problem with my composition, does that not explain who the negative thinker is?

IBILE OMO:
and it is still a sign of how crude and local you are, try this with America as a country you will be jailed.
  Could there be any cruder mentality than the one which suggests that America is a place where the freedom of expression is prohibited?

IBILE OMO:
What you are destroying today was the effort of some great men, I wish you had great but, this (you are doing) does not make greatness.
  I did not criticise any "great man" as i have no knowledge of any such entity, hence i only wrote about a failed Nigerian state. Maybe you can help list the "Great Men".

IBILE OMO:
Change your mentality and prophesy good to the nation. I care for NIGERIA likewise you, as a Nigerian.
  Every great nation gets her recognition and respect by knowledge and achievements, not by force or threats.
Re: Invalid by KissIkebe(f): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2011
Hilarious national anthem lol cheesy cheesy grin grin but why is Ibele Omo hating? Well, i think the poster has dully giving him some perfect answers
Re: Invalid by IBILEOMO(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2011
@kiss_ikebe

I am not hating but expressing myself.

it is good to report on the state of things in the nation but not, adding to the bad name, had it been that he wrote all those words, as normal write up, I will apprecite it than you do, but national anthem is part of our heritage and Identity, why should it be spoilt?

Does two wrong make a right?

let us do the right thing in the right, that is my stand.
Re: Invalid by IBILEOMO(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2011
let us do the right thing, in the right way.
Re: Invalid by Adonike(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2011
May God bless u Ibile Omo!
Re: Invalid by Orokita(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
do we truly have a NATIONAL ANTHEM?? COS LAST I CHECKED THE ELITE IDIOTS RULING THE COUNTRY CANT EVEN RECITE IT!
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2011
IBILE OMO:

it is good to report on the state of things in the nation but not, adding to the bad name, had it been that he wrote all those words, as normal write up, I will apprecite it than you do, but national anthem is part of our heritage and Identity, why should it be spoilt?

Does two wrong make a right?
What exactly is "wrong" with my composition? I can arguably say that the composition is patriotic
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2011
Nigeria should celebrate its so-called "independence" day with this new National Anthem!!!
Re: Invalid by htajz: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2011
how many people can even sing the national anthem
Re: Invalid by wishlolia(f): 9:25am On May 19, 2012
htajz: how many people can even sing the national anthem
Frankly talking, most can't
Re: Invalid by velo10: 12:46pm On May 19, 2012
I actually sang this in my mind

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Holds Open Courts In Adamawa / “those Who Live In Glass Houses Do Not Throw Stones” – Babangida Tells Buhari / Why You Will Never See Groundnut Pyramids In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.