Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,213 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) (1175 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Adetona28: 11:33am On May 06, 2023
Ekweremadu Daughter Breaks Silence as UK Court Sends Father, Mother to Jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lbqX6UHUHI

Sonia Ekweremadu, the daughter of Ike and Beatrice Ekweremadu, has opened up on her parent's sentencing after UK Magistrate sentenced Senator Ike and Beatrice Ekweremadu to 10 years and four years imprisonment, respectively

The 25-year-old Sonia, suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome, said the court's decision hurt her so much and no matter what she will always defend her parent

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Adetona28: 11:38am On May 06, 2023
I feel for her

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Adetona28: 11:42am On May 06, 2023
grin grin cheesy
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Hurbashola(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2023
This is very tragic story...As African myself I'm sick to the back of the teeth of so called Nigerian big men getting away with anything in African...the girl has my empathy does so victim
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by ijaw1stson: 11:51am On May 06, 2023
I feel for her... Against all odds, it's not easy to be faced with multiple traumas at such age.....
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Hurbashola(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2023
It's so sad
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Hurbashola(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Hurbashola(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2023
shocked shocked sad
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by slimfit1(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2023
Your father has committed a crime that he would have gone away with in Nigeria. Your father refused to make laws that would help our health system. Thank God it didn't happen in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by GeneralPula: 12:11pm On May 06, 2023
Bloggers don start their own twist & turn..
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by yarimo(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2023
Criminals grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by richie240: 12:15pm On May 06, 2023
Charity they say begins at home.
Dizwan think say na nigeria wey dey can use nzorgbu-nzorgbu mentality.

Dey play.
cool
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Hurbashola(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2023
richie240:
Charity they say begins at home.
Dizwan think say na nigeria wey dey can use nzorgbu-nzorgbu mentality.

Dey play.
cool

God will surely heal her
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by richie240: 12:25pm On May 06, 2023
I pray so too, but imagine d effontery.
If na nigeria this sentences happen now, their brethren will not let us hear word again.
Na dt nigeria mentality she carry go obodo oyibo (assuming she really said what she was alleged to have said).

She 'disagrees with the sentence', does dt mean she agrees with the crime??

They shd rejoice it happened in uk and not china, or else na public execution /firing squad straight.
#No time
cool

Hurbashola:

God will surely heal her
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Hurbashola(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2023
Incredible
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Jennymine(f): 1:30pm On May 06, 2023
Every daughter will do the same 🥺🤌
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Legitiscool: 1:34pm On May 06, 2023
I listened to the girl story I am touched

But big man wan hide problem and ended up like this, if they had come out openly people many when for agree

Of course based on emotional link, but Incentive go too am
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Emperormartin(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2023
The winner in this case is still the young boy from Ebonyi state

Soon other Nigerians manipulated like this living in diaspora will come up with their stories and the chief victim will be nabbed
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by darkwan: 1:48pm On May 06, 2023
shattapu....!!

oya,tell us how you got your degree....
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by darkwan: 1:49pm On May 06, 2023
yarimo:
Criminals grin grin grin grin grin grin

they are family of criminals....!!
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Adetona28: 1:53pm On May 06, 2023
darkwan:

they are family of criminals....!!
You don't have to talk like that
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by darkwan: 2:07pm On May 06, 2023
Adetona28:

You don't have to talk like that

what...??

are you serious....??
look what they tried....

she is sad for her parents....
what about the guy....??

na soo this rich sons and daughters of bittches dey look down on poor people....!!
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by BuhariAdvocate: 2:41pm On May 06, 2023
No pity here at all.
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Adetona28: 3:32pm On May 06, 2023
undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Adetona28: 4:06pm On May 06, 2023
shocked angry grin
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Adetona28: 7:26pm On May 06, 2023
grin undecided angry
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Adetona28: 9:44pm On May 06, 2023
cheesy grin sad
Re: Ekweremadu Daughter Cries Out "I Disagree With My Parents Sentencing"(pic,video) by Adetona28: 9:52pm On May 06, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Makes First Set Of Appointments After Inauguration / After Using Peter Obi To Win Presidential Election, It's Now Time To Disqualify / Worst Certificate Forging Scandals In Nigeria's History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.