Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 (1443 Views)

Hp Elitebook 840 G3 For Sale / Hp Elite Book 840 G3 Issue / Check Out HP Elitebook 840 G2 - Affordable �� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Tsfari: 11:44pm On May 06, 2023
Hello friends, if someone wants delve into programming starting with basics say HTML and progressing, which Laptop will be the best suited: MacBook Air 2017 or Hp Elitebook 840 G3?

I would also appreciate an explanation of why. Thanks
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Ceoangelcee: 1:41am On May 07, 2023
Forget the apple hype and go for the HP. Use the extra money to improve yourself and your programming skills. Na skill you wan learn no be yahoo. Leave fancywork for now and focus on the real deal.

6 Likes

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Tsfari: 2:40am On May 07, 2023
Ceoangelcee:
Forget the apple hype and go for the HP. Use the extra money to improve yourself and your programming skills. Na skill you wan learn no be yahoo. Leave fancywork for now and focus on the real deal.

Really? So the MacBook has no edge over the Hp?
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by hooge: 3:03am On May 07, 2023
Forget the macbook and get the hp. Use the extra money you have left to buy courses or data for your journey.
Tsfari:

5 Likes

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by truthCoder: 6:11am On May 07, 2023
Tsfari:
Hello friends, if someone wants delve into programming starting with basics say HTML and progressing, which Laptop will be the best suited: MacBook Air 2017 or Hp Elitebook 840 G3?

I would also appreciate an explanation of why. Thanks

Programmers use the pro variants of the Apple laptops and not the air. Get a good 15 inch MacBook Pro, say a 2015.

The smaller screen estate of an Air would be limiting when you want to have your IDE and simulation display side by side.

Dont listen to those who are condemning the Macbook Pro.

If you are ever going to write codes for the the Apple ecosystem, you would need a MacBook Pro, even if it is one single line of code.

You are new. How would you know you wont be fascinated by Apple’s Swift UI when you dont even have a laptop that can install XCode? Even if you decide to go cross platform, guess what? You need a MacBook to configure the Apple side of the apps.

There is a reason why serious coders worldwide own MacBooks even if they own 10 other systems.

Most of the people who condemn MBPs are clearly not owners of a MBP. They look at it from afar and sneer at the owner. ‘Na yahoo boy’.

You would be working long hours on your computer for the next 3 years (budget at least 1,000 hours). You need a laptop with a good screen. The retina screen on the 2013 and above MBPs is the best in class, guaranteed. Most other manufacturers cheapen out on the screens. They use cheap panels. Some are just 768 pixels on the vertical and struggle to get to 1080p. 2015 MBP gives you 2880 x 1800 at 220ppi. Good luck finding another manufacturer that will give you that within your budget.

In addition, the fit and finish of a MBP is the best. Every manufacturer tries to build to MBP specs. Not the other way round.

The speakers on the MBP will also burst your nipples. You will need to watch YouTube videos. Many other laptops with their cheap speakers have poor sound outputs. Listen to clean perfect sounds on the MBP.

If you can afford a MBP, get a MBP.

7 Likes

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by truthCoder: 6:24am On May 07, 2023
Ceoangelcee:

A clear example of hate em if you aint got em.

So anyone with a MBP is automatically a yahoo wannabe?

What is the real deal o? Should he start wearing 'Aba packing shirts' and 'Choir trousers' whilst at it to show he is a serious learner?
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by truthCoder: 6:28am On May 07, 2023
hooge:
Forget the macbook and get the hp. Use the extra money you have left to buy courses or data for your journey.

You are clearly assuming the OP is so dumb that he has forgotten he would need to have funds to buy internet data or courses.

Do you even know his budget? Should his budget conform to your own pocket?

So if someone comes here and asks for advice on whether he should buy a new Mac Studio or a new MacBook Pro M2 Max (both are above $3,000), you would say, 'No o. don't buy it o, go to computer village and buy the N50k used laptop from Chima then use the savings to build a house in the village'?

No day assume say your pocket is a global variable.

2 Likes

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Tsfari: 7:11am On May 07, 2023
truthCoder:

Programmers use the pro variants of the Apple laptops and not the air. Get a good 15 inch MacBook Pro, say a 2015.

The smaller screen estate of an Air would be limiting when you want to have your IDE and simulation display side by side.

If you are ever going to write codes for the the Apple ecosystem, you would need a MacBook Pro, even if it is one single line of code.

You are new. How would you know you wont be fascinated by Apple’s Swift UI when you dont even have a laptop that can install XCode? Even if you decide to go cross platform, guess what? You need a MacBook to configure the Apple side of the apps.

There is a reason why serious coders worldwide own MacBooks even if they own 10 other systems.

Most of the people who condemn MBPs are clearly not owners of a MBP. They look at it from afar and sneer at the owner. ‘Na yahoo boy’.

You would be working long hours on your computer for the next 3 years (budget at least 1,000 hours). You need a laptop with a good screen. The retina screen on the 2013 and above MBPs is the best in class, guaranteed. Most other manufacturers cheapen out on the screens. They use cheap panels. Some are just 768 pixels on the vertical and struggle to get to 1080p. 2015 MBP gives you 2880 x 1800 at 220ppi. Good luck finding another manufacturer that will give you that within your budget.

In addition, the fit and finish of a MBP is the best. Every manufacturer tries to build to MBP specs. Not the other way round.

The speakers on the MBP will also burst your nipples. You will need to watch YouTube videos. Many other laptops with their cheap speakers have poor sound outputs. Listen to clean perfect sounds on the MBP.

Thanks for the input … I appreciate
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Tsfari: 7:12am On May 07, 2023
Ceoangelcee:

Thanks for your contributions … I appreciate

hooge:
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Ceoangelcee: 9:48pm On May 09, 2023
truthCoder:

A clear example of hate em if you aint got em.

So anyone with a MBP is automatically a yahoo wannabe?

What is the real deal o? Should he start wearing 'Aba packing shirts' and 'Choir trousers' whilst at it to show he is a serious learner?
Man. I use three different MacBooks for my online tutoring, learning and video editing here in Russia. I also have two HPs and a dell. The dell is for my gaming server. Yes I run my own server from my room.
When it comes to compiling and building and running codes, windows has an edge. Huge documentations, access to internal configurations, more compatibility, forward and backward. Mingw for instance and second can be setup to compile codes on windows in minutes. It could take you months on Macs. I use macbooks only for fancy jobs and software development for the apple ecosystem.
Forget about screen resolutions, every decent programmer gets a 4k screen and hook up their pc to it....taah why am I explaining... Dude I work for Turing clients and dev companies in Moscow. I am probably the most knowledgeable person on this topic in this forum.
And FYI no MacBook is a gaming PC. They only have lightweight graphic cards. I do game development too and sorry, MacBook is so shitty in that regards.
Most developers in the USA use macbooks only because the apple ecosystem thrives there...and they develop mainly for this platform...it kinda makes you feel sleek too.
As for yahoo things. Yahoo boys kinda like taking videos with their MacBooks to give the impression that they are kind of rich...we all know this ...even though I can confidently tell you they are using the wrong device for their stupid 'job' cuz even when it comes to hijacking, hacking, and overwhelming networks, you don't wanna use an apple device!!!

5 Likes

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by DrAda(f): 9:53pm On May 09, 2023
Dont know about others but macbook is truly the holy grail for me
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Ceoangelcee: 9:54pm On May 09, 2023
Tsfari:

For a newbie a MacBook has no edge at all. Please check the reply I made above this one.
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by truthCoder: 10:32pm On May 09, 2023
Ceoangelcee:

Man. I use three different MacBooks for my online tutoring, learning and video editing here in Russia. I also have two HPs and a dell. The dell is for my gaming server. Yes I run my own server from my room.
When it comes to compiling and building and running codes, windows has an edge. Huge documentations, access to internal configurations, more compatibility, forward and backward. Mingw for instance and second can be setup to compile codes on windows in minutes. It could take you months on Macs. I use macbooks only for fancy jobs and software development for the apple ecosystem.
Forget about screen resolutions, every decent programmer gets a 4k screen and hook up their pc to it....taah why am I explaining... Dude I work for Turing clients and dev companies in Moscow. I am probably the most knowledgeable person on this topic in this forum.
And FYI no MacBook is a gaming PC. They only have lightweight graphic cards. I do game development too and sorry, MacBook is so shitty in that regards.
Most developers in the USA use macbooks only because the apple ecosystem thrives there...and they develop mainly for this platform...it kinda makes you feel sleek too.
As for yahoo things. Yahoo boys kinda like taking videos with their MacBooks to give the impression that they are kind of rich...we all know this ...even though I can confidently tell you they are using the wrong device for their stupid 'job' cuz even when it comes to hijacking, hacking, and overwhelming networks, you don't wanna use an apple device!!!

You have 3 macbooks, 2 HPs and one Dell yet you claim the macbooks are shitty devices? Why keep plenty shitty devices?

You must feel so happy that you run a local server on your dell?

You are possibly a C++ programmer. Your life depends on windows. The OP wants to learn web development. He doesn’t need Mingw. He doesn’t want to run a local server on a dell in his room.

Congratulations on being the most qualified programmer on Nairaland. Your name must be Bill Gates the maximus pro max. Unfortunately, this is not a phallus wagging contest. It is to proffer a recommendation to an aspiring web developer.

As the Igwe gburu-gburu of Nairaland programmers, you should know that many people dont have external monitors nor need one to write simple websites. I am sure less than 10% of coders here own a 4k external monitor. It is an overkill in order to build iya nkechi’s canteen website. This brings us back to the importance of the quality of the primary screen of the laptop.

Everyone knows macs were not built for gaming. The OP is not an aspiring gamer. He is an aspiring website developer. Maybe if you can come down from your royal throne, you would be able to see that.

Many developers use apple to develop because that is the only bare metal you can use to develop apple codes. Period. Except you want to start hackingtoshing, you must get a macbook. It is not because it is sleek (though it is sleek and beautiful) but because it is useful.

Now your royal highness, the global variable of programming knowledge, i hope i have not offended his majesty with my submissions.

All protocols observed.

2 Likes

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Ceoangelcee: 10:44pm On May 09, 2023
truthCoder:

You have 3 macbooks, 2 HPs and one Dell yet you claim the macbooks are shitty devices? Why keep plenty shitty devices?

You are possibly a C++ programmer. Your life depends on windows. The OP wants to learn web development. He doesn’t need Mingw. He doesn’t want to run a local server on a dell in his room.

Congratulations on being the most qualified programmer on Nairaland. Your name must be Bill Gates the maximus pro max. Unfortunately, this is not a phallus wagging contest. It is to proffer a recommendation to an aspiring web developer.

As the Igwe gburu-gburu of Nairaland programmers, you should know that many people dont have external monitors nor need one to write simple websites. I am sure less than 10% of coders here own a 4k external monitor. It is an overkill in order to build iya nkechi’s canteen website. This brings us back to the importance of the quality of the primary screen of the laptop.

Everyone knows macs were not built for gaming. The OP is not an aspiring gamer. He is an aspiring website developer. Maybe if you can come down from your royal throne, you would be able to see that.

Many developers use apple to develop because that is the only bare metal you can use to develop apple codes. Period. Except you want to start hackingtoshing, you must get a macbook. It is not because it is sleek (though it is sleek and beautiful) but because it is useful.

Now your royal highness, the global variable of programming knowledge, i hope i have not offended his majesty with my submissions.

All protocols observed.

Senseless Buffon couldn't even understand simple English. For what OP is trying to achieve, MacBooks are shitty. Having them also doesn't mean I use them more...for Bleep sake MacBooks can only run as much server computing as your tiny incognito brain.
And since you are so daft to not understand. I learnt what I am telling OP by experience. I got the MBPs and had to get the other devices after I have learned...werey
Typescript, js, go, are my major langs.
I manage servers so I use C++ and java to write custom daemons for specific purposes...
And don't talk about c++ as if it is one cheap language...you are useless in the tech world if you don't know a native language for hardwares.
You are one bit idiooot my friend... I wasted time replying a dafft

2 Likes

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Ceoangelcee: 10:45pm On May 09, 2023
truthCoder:

All protocols observed.

About apple codes read my message again werey. Developing for that apple ecosystem is why I have my 2018 MBP. Or maybe you don't even know what an ecosystem is in tech.
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Ceoangelcee: 10:48pm On May 09, 2023
truthCoder:

All protocols observed.

You think you are a webdeveloper and you can work for tech firms if you cannot write custom native programs for your webserver which are stacks of native programs running on a server? A physical computer?
You think you are qualified to be called a developer if you can't create native web programs?
Aiish...seem you guys are far ahead make I no talk opposite.
I tire.
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by truthCoder: 10:52pm On May 09, 2023
Ceoangelcee:

Senseless Buffon couldn't even understand simple English. For what OP is trying to achieve, MacBooks are shitty. Having them also doesn't mean I use them more...for Bleep sake MacBooks can only run as much server computing as your tiny incognito brain.
And since you are so daft to not understand. I learnt what I am telling OP by experience. I got the MBPs and had to get the other devices after I have learned...werey
Typescript, js, go, are my major langs.
I manage servers so I use C++ and java to write custom daemons for specific purposes...
And don't talk about c++ as if it is one cheap language...you are useless in the tech world if you don't know a native language for hardwares.
You are one bit idiooot my friend... I wasted time replying a dafft

Just relax a little bit. You will get better.

We might not know the problems you are going through right now but we will try to understand with you.

Take a walk and touch some grass.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Nobody: 12:23am On May 10, 2023
If you're not a gamer... Go for Macs

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

In short just go for Mac... It's even stupid to use your work laptop or laptop you intend using to learn a skill as a gaming laptop self... Go for Mac.

Better battery, it's faster, you can install windows in it with bootcamp! YES, Mac can even process Windows OS better than HP 😂

You won't regret it man... You can also install null programs if you're into that type of stuff.

Don't listen to that guy telling u to use the extra money to do something else.

In few weeks time you'd spend that extra money and your end up regretting not getting the Mac.

It's not about hype... Mac is a good laptop, That HP will frustrate your life with Lagz... Nonsense windows by force updates... Many nonsense.

With your Hp... You may experience lags when using VsCode which will even make you more frustrated.

Macs/Apple for work, learning is better than HP/Windows... If you have money for Mac... Go for it without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Nobody: 12:34am On May 10, 2023
Ceoangelcee:

This guy.

Just small argument now we know how many laptops you have, the country you're in and possibly what you do.

Before you argue with people here for a month we'd know your village, family members, location in Nigeria, your first car if any, type of phone you use and how much you have in your account.

Take am easy.

2 Likes

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Tsfari: 10:25am On May 10, 2023
Thanks for the the engagements and contributions, I will use my discretion thanks.
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by truthCoder: 11:07am On May 10, 2023
Tsfari:
Thanks for the the engagements and contributions, I will use my discretion thanks.

LOL.

You just reminded me of a story of a guy who has 5 girlfriends and decided he wants to settle down and marry.

The first girlfriend is a serious church goer and prays very well. The second girl is a great cook and can cook any meal perfectly. The third girl is an intelligent career lady and rising fast. The fourth girl comes from a wealthy family. The final girl is very respectful, friendly and accommodating.

The guy went to different churches and mosques and met different wise people, seeking for advice on whom to marry. Different people gave differing advice.

At the end of the day, the guy married the girl with the biggest boobs.

Use your booby discretion my guy.

1 Like

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by GodSon1900: 1:28pm On May 10, 2023
truthCoder:

LOL.

You just reminded me of a story of a guy who has 5 girlfriends and decided he wants to settle down and marry.

The first girlfriend is a serious church goer and prays very well. The second girl is a great cook and can cook any meal perfectly. The third girl is an intelligent career lady and rising fast. The fourth girl comes from a wealthy family. The final girl is very respectful, friendly and accommodating.

The guy went to different churches and mosques and met different wise people, seeking for advice on whom to marry. Different people gave differing advice.

LoL
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by GloriousGbola: 7:11pm On May 13, 2023
truthCoder:

LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/nas-ordered-pay-kelis-44000-86859/

No let milkshake carry you where you no know oo. Enter yard comot with empty pocket
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by bassdow: 8:25pm On May 13, 2023
truthCoder:

Most things you said here, are kinda TRUE, but for a beginner, who's just starting out, a MackBookPro to me is too expensive and couple that with the fact this person is yet to get started with HTML sef.

Make him spend small money on cheap PC, and upgrade when necessary. I kinda sneer when I see or hear how much some persons spent on a PC, yet most don't even know Bootstrap 3, or basic HTML sef.

my first paid project was about 25,000 naira on a DualCore Pentium4 Laptop, then I also got a project of over 250,000 naira using same Laptop. Now I no even mention those works wey I do while working from a CyberCafe. I dey follow yahooGuys do night sef. An outsider go think say na all of Us dey do bombing, not knowing I was different. And I was working despite the sweat because fan no dey, and pocket dry.

No be how much you take start business matter - there are women who started trading with less than 4,000 naira yet have grown the business beyond, while some people who [them assist] started business with hundreds of naira could not last long enough to renew their officie/Shop rent.
What matters more is thhe knowledgge, not the quality of the tools
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Ceoangelcee:

lies
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by codeigniter(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2023
I currently own hp 840 g3 16gb and MBA M1 8gb

I would tell u this, hp 840 g3 is a beast too but that’s just for web dev any other thing, you will cry. I check task monitor and saw it eats 💯 cpu and stay there pretty often, with just running chrome, pycharm, slack and postman. With this maxing out, it tolls on the battery, I get 3hrs or less. You might be lucky with the battery tho, cos I know people who get 7hrs plus same pc. Just cool down to find out the battery numbers.

As for the mba 17; the truth is it’s not any better that the hp except retina screen, integration with the apple system. If u are going with 8gb variant, you will suffer and it will thermal throttle like mad. If you want MacBook and just go for the pro. 2017 or go for M1.

My MBA is performant, it doesn’t thermal throttle, battery life is mad, but runs out mem pretty often. I know this anyways b4 buying but that’s what I could afford. So I still use my hp, which is not as smooth, but it tries a lot.

In short don’t get the MBA cos u will be stuck, it’s less configurable.

Don’t let anyone talk u into buying Mac, if you will eventually go into swift dev, you will, by then u will have bigger budget, mba 17 is a no for me, we all know where we started

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by GloriousGbola: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2023
codeigniter:
I currently own hp 840 g3 16gb and MBA M1 8gb

I would tell u this, hp 840 g3 is a beast too but that’s just for web dev any other thing, you will cry. I check task monitor and saw it eats 💯 cpu and stay there pretty often, with just running chrome, pycharm, slack and postman. With this maxing out, it tolls on the battery, I get 3hrs or less. You might be lucky with the battery tho, cos I know people who get 7hrs plus same pc. Just cool down to find out the battery numbers.

As for the mba 17; the truth is it’s not any better that the hp except retina screen, integration with the apple system. If u are going with 8gb variant, you will suffer and it will thermal throttle like mad. If you want MB and just go for the pro. 2015 or go for M1.

In short don’t get the MBA cos u will be stuck, it’s less configurable.

Don’t let anyone talk u into buying Mac, if you will eventually go into swift dev, you will, then u will have bigger budget, mba 17 is a no for me, we all know where we started

You may want to open up the device and clear the fans of dust. Also repaste the cpu.

I find that process explorer and system informer (formerly process hacker) are better than task manager for tracking down cpu hogs.

And hackintosh is still an option until we get to 100% apple silicon.

1 Like

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by codeigniter(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You may want to open up the device and clear the fans of dust. Also repaste the cpu.

I find that process explorer and system informer (formerly process hacker) are better than task manager for tracking down cpu hogs.

And hackintosh is still an option until we get to 100% apple silicon.

For the MBA? Open up kini 😂, abeg, I dey enjoy am like that, I don’t open up too many things, it’s very smooth, they did magic with RW speeds, the unified ram has speed of 4200mhz, so I just open bare minimum I need to work.

I can still open up my hp, wouldn’t be the first time
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by GloriousGbola: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2023
codeigniter:

For the MBA? Open up kini 😂, abeg, I dey enjoy am like that, I don’t open up too many things, it’s very smooth, they did magic with RW speeds, the unified ram has speed of 4200mhz, so I just open bare minimum I need to work.

I can still open up my hp, wouldn’t be the first time

I meant the hp. Open Mac ke? Apple is anti repair at their core. And it gets harder the more recent the device. You go first find torx screw. Or heat gun just to open the machine. No no no.
Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by codeigniter(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I meant the hp. Open Mac ke? Apple is anti repair at their core. And it gets harder the more recent the device. You go first find torx screw. Or heat gun just to open the machine. No no no.

Yea sure, but I don’t think the cpu is an issue, even with it hitting 100 it is still very performant at least for what I do, I also do edits with CapCut boy it is smooth as glass, export is fast too, but I wouldn’t dare any adobe sw 😄, latest photoshop lags a little bit, but still way better than my previous, lenovo w530 i7 16gb 2gb quadro nvidia quad core oo, I don’t know how, cos the specs murders it on paper.

But I got the Mac for battery performance and xcode and that’s it. Else I was fine with my hp. Even till now I am not selling it.

Re: Macbook Air 2017 Or Hp Elitebook 840 G3 by Onepiece007: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Buy HP but If you want to get MacBook buy the lastest version from 2020 -2023 .
I sell gadgets if you’re interested in any . Please contact me and I will give you the best
Call : 07041994255
Instagram : masterkeyhub

(1) (Reply)

Senior Fullstack Developers Needed Urgently / Help On Project Topics / Where Can I Get The Best Programming School( Abroad)????????????????????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.