Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial (36729 Views)

Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by nlfpmod: 7:58am On May 07, 2023
Photos from the funeral service today for the father of the Bayelsa Governor, Douye Diri.
Attended by @ProfOsinbajo and his wife, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo; @atiku, @PeterObi, @IAOkowa and former Presidents Obasanjo and @GEJonathan.

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1654942287888105474

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by nairalanda1(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2023
That last picture tho...

After all the fighting and washing of dirty linen in public...dem dey sit together, and dem they smile at each other.

Ok o... cheesy

P.S

At the end of the day, NEVER EVER PUT YOUR TRUST in any Nigerian politican. While we fight each other, dem dey shake hands and exchange pleasantries well well

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by helinues: 8:03am On May 07, 2023
Nice.

Wike can't show in this gathering, never

The attached picture no bad though... grin

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by loosecanon50(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2023
See Osinbajo looking fresh...I so much like this man.

Obi my president!

213 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by Mindlog: 8:06am On May 07, 2023
Politics Aside..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by CilicMarin: 8:07am On May 07, 2023
Congregation of failures...

I spit on them!

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by illicit(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2023
All of them altogether no reach Tinubu left shoe

shocked

grin

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by helinues: 8:12am On May 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

I spit on them!

Easy oo Mr snail spitting

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by BaddestQueen(f): 8:13am On May 07, 2023
I love Osinbajo independence.
man of his own
nothing to loose
lots to gain.
the president we'll have one day.
Just like Obi, Osinbajo made me believe that a nobody can benefit from government without knowing anybody.
his Npower program in 2016 is still the best government program till date unlike the criminal version we have today.
man is a gem

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by toluleke(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2023
Why I love politics you fight on media and show hate. You settle everything at a dinner then you laugh at the fools killing each other abusing each other based on religion, ethnicity, tribe and political parties. While you are on call with your friend(opponent) because you won't want to lose a friend and election too. Some many politicians have exhibit this Wike and Timpre sylva at Tinubu banquet
Akala and Ajimobi , Fayose and Fayemi etc

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by Jostoman: 8:16am On May 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

I spit on them!
e pain am grin, Sorry you hear.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by NairaLux(f): 8:16am On May 07, 2023
That last picture speaks volumes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by franchasofficia: 8:16am On May 07, 2023
If APC had given us Yemi Osinbajo, even if they rigged and Osinbajo won, Nigerians wouldn't be much bothered because Osinbajo would have governed with complete obedience to rule of law, respecting and treating all Nigerian regions and tribe with respect and love, unlike Tinubu that wants to govern Nigeria through compensation of whoever helped him rig and win, which was the same thing Buhari did and destroyed Nigeria beyond measures; handing critical political leadership positions and portfolios to clueless, incompetent party loyalists and tribesmen to the detriment of Nigeria's communal growth and prosperity.

But it is unfortunate that APC and INEC decided to rig the election for a highly corrupt drug cartel with so many baggages going about making promises to fight corruption that he fathered angry

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by BaddestQueen(f): 8:16am On May 07, 2023
illicit:
All of them altogether no reach Tinubu left shoe

shocked

grin
Tinubu is a cocaine pushing criminal.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido meeee

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by bigdammyj: 8:17am On May 07, 2023
Seen.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by Jostoman: 8:17am On May 07, 2023
Politics of love not the politics of bitterness that the president select through inec magic is playing.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by Hambivert: 8:17am On May 07, 2023
A gathering of the crème de la crème that transcends four democratic era of Nigerian politics in one building.
I can tell you for a fact that one man was invited, but he couldn't honour the invitation due to his ailing health.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by sangresan(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2023
loosecanon50:
See Osinbajo looking fresh...I so much like this man.

Obi my president!

In biafla?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by illicit(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu is a cocaine pushing criminal.

Probably

He's a president elect too wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by Qoko: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
See life, just smiling now
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by xevove2061: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

I spit on them!

Speak, the man who has never failed in his life. Useless people everywhere

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by ipobarecriminals: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
cool Them go invite am to Eagus square on May 29 grin / he go watch am live on NTA Awka cheesy

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by Hardtotrust: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
At the end of the day, they are all one.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by OluwaBlessyn: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
Na person wey no get sense go talk say politicians hate themselves

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by Jennymine(f): 8:18am On May 07, 2023
Cool
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by ipobarecriminals: 8:19am On May 07, 2023
cool are these ChiomaOBI CSO grin shocked cheesy
helinues:

Easy oo Mr snail spitting

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by sangresan(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
If APC had given us Yemi Osinbajo, even if they rigged and Osinbajo won, Nigerians wouldn't be much bothered because Osinbajo would have governed with complete obedience to rule of law, respecting and treating all Nigerian regions and tribe with respect and love, unlike Tinubu that wants to govern Nigeria through compensation of whoever helped him rig and win, which was the same thing Buhari did and destroyed Nigeria beyond measures; handing critical political leadership positions and portfolios to clueless, incompetent party loyalists and tribesmen to the detriment of Nigeria's communal growth and prosperity.

But it is unfortunate that APC and INEC decided to rig the election for a highly corrupt drug cartel with so many baggages going about making promises to fight corruption that he fathered angry

You be mumu. Na Tinubu nominated Osinbajo into Buhari's govt. Osinbajo himself acknowledged Tinubu as an uncommon leader. Don't let anybody bobo you. Osinbajo doesn't have what it takes to outperform Tinubu in public office. Except perhaps for age and health.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:20am On May 07, 2023
Sharp...

That's how it should be.. Everybody must go and greet the Vice president. RESPECT..

I used to think the man was slow..Omo he saw what Jonathan saw in the upper-class. President na ordinary title, the military complex has seen death and hell. They are the number 1.

Correct man.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial by blaquemyc: 8:21am On May 07, 2023
Politicians don't hate themselves only their supporters do. They will still allign and realign for their selfish interest in no distant future.
I'm sure their supporters will still come for each other's throats right on this thread. Foolish lots.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.