Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie (1443 Views)

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by Starpotter2: 8:46am On May 07, 2023
A Nigerian techie simply known as Fred, has made an interesting revelation about the monthly earnings which nobody is aware about.

The man revealed in an online forum that he makes N10 million every month and he works remotely from home in a tech-related field.

He also disclosed that he lives with his parents in Ibadan, Oyo state but none of them know that he earns millions while under their roof.

Fred also expressed confusion about his next step, as he wondered if he should move to Lagos state or leave the country entirely.

He said; “I make like 10M naira monthly. I stay with my parents but no one knows how much I make. I want to make a move. Should I leave Ibadan and move to Lagos or I should leave Nigeria. I am confused. I work from home in the tech space.”

SOURCE https:///i-make-n10m-monthly-while-living-with-my-parents-but-they-dont-know-techie/

Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by Nobody: 8:47am On May 07, 2023
Yahoo boy disguising . I work from home people are the most dangerous set of men you should avoid, they are fraudsters, hackers, yahoo boys, chronic cheats(they are in every woman's dm asking for nudes and meet ups in hotels). They are highly temperamental because of their secluded lifestyle and very boring and stingy with their affection. They are secretive and sneaky as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by Nobody: 8:54am On May 07, 2023
Vainglory!

10M monthly is 120M a year. No one can be that rich without even a slightest clue from his choices and lifestyle.

It is either an exaggeration or your source is illegitimate.

It also shows how inconsiderate, miserly & unmerciful you are as a child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by donbachi(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2023
Eating free food ..wicked child
Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by N3TRAL: 9:08am On May 07, 2023
Fake news.

Even though it isn't fake, his parents now know his worth.

But, it's fake news.

1 Like

Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by teebagy: 2:28pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yahoo boy disguising . I work from home people are the most dangerous set of men you should avoid, they are fraudsters, hackers, yahoo boys, chronic cheats(they are in every woman's dm asking for nudes and meet ups in hotels). They are highly temperamental because of their secluded lifestyle and very boring and stingy with their affection. They are secretive and sneaky as well.
u might b right but we have affilate marketers. Digital marketers. Youtubers. Etc and some online jobs even programmers and hackers.
Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by talk2hb1(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your Ignorance about work from home is Top Notch.
Google Salary of Tech Developers or convert $5,000 to Nigeria Naira not all online/remote workers are into all those bad name you tag online workers.
I guess you are the type of police if you are one that arrest anybody who claims they are blogger and charge them as online fraudsters due to ignorance.
Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by Flora2Sweet: 3:52pm On May 07, 2023
Bad guy... but that's Bellshill na ....
Mummies boy...
Mummy thank you boy
Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by Onoroyiza(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2023
I don't think a Nigerian in a middle class family can be earning up to that amount without bragging, showing off or something like that especially without letting anyone know. It's "almost" impossible
Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by kokoA(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2023
Money doesn't hide . Anybody can be anybody on shoshomedia..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by harsysky(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I come across your comments most of the times, and one thing I have found out is you, yourself, can't be trusted. I'm not even sure you could remember your previous days' comment as you contradict yourself most of the time.

Whether you are old enough to be my mum or not, you have clearly shown that wisdom is a gift from God , and not just bestowed due to old age.

That guy could be a yahoo guy, no doubt, but a lot of guys here on nairaland do legitimate jobs working from home. Making a conclusion , just like you dud, shows how backward you are.
Re: I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie by BennyDGreat: 11:59pm On May 07, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
Vainglory!

10M monthly is 120M a year. No one can be that rich without even a slightest clue from his choices and lifestyle.

It is either an exaggeration or your source is illegitimate.

It also shows how inconsiderate, miserly & unmerciful you are as a child.

It depends on who his parents are...

His 120m could be nothing compared to his parents networth.....and I tell you, there are parents like that in Nigeria.

They would be really happy to know but of course, they would advice him to invest more so he can retire early.

Yes, one can make 120m and it won't show if everything he needs can be provided for by his parents....he would just save up the money in USDT

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tiwa Savage Live Performance At Prince Charles Coronation As Buhari Was Pr / Mohbad Was Killed By My Brother? Shubomi Marley, Sister Of Naira Marley Opens Up / Meet The Super Talented Three Oguike Sisters And See Why They Stopped Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.