Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,985 members, 7,848,961 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Meet The Super Talented Three Oguike Sisters And See Why They Stopped Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Super Talented Three Oguike Sisters And See Why They Stopped Acting (1492 Views)

My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Super Talented Three Oguike Sisters And See Why They Stopped Acting by Arisenews2: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nollywood has had many child actors over the years. While some have gone ahead to become big stars, others have quit acting and retired to a life of relative anonymity.

The Oguike sisters who rose to prominence and almost took over the industry in 2017 with their famous soul mate studio series my kids and I are part of the faces and prodigies dominating the Nollywood screens over the years. Until their recent and unusual dissappearance from our screens. They were not just one of the hottest kid actresses making waves in the Nigerian film industry, but were also very smart with top-notch acting skills, the kind you can find in only a few child stars of their time.

If you've always been a big fan of the Nigerian movie industry, Nollywood, you must have probably watched the popular webseries, My Kids and I, which stars these three talented sisters, Chidinma, Chinenye, and Chisom Oguike.

The 2017 movie has the three sisters acting as American returnees with rude characters except for Chinenye who played “Annabelle” a well-brought-up kid. The movie also has famous Nigerian actor Bolanle Ninalowo appearing as the father of the three sisters who had a tough time curtailing the excesses of his children.

The movie was a combination of humour, comedy, morals, love and how to raise kids in the right way. It stars the three kids sisters, whose names were Claire, Michelle and Annabel. Following the massive success of this sertes, the sisters also appeared in other movie such as Spirited, Ho no Santa!, Little things, Dembe, Tanaka, Home Alone, Lent, This Life any many more before disappearing from our screen for a very long time. Making the fans wonder what they have fee up to.

In this video, we bring to you all you need to know about these three beautiful and talented sisters, including who their parents are, their school, career growth, while they almost stoppped acting and many more things you probably don't know about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rl7QV1MQ70

(1) (Reply)

Audrina Patridge In A Bikini / Omotola Sign N15million Deal To Act In Hollywood Movie / Jaz-z Is The Richest American Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.