Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos (8403 Views)

Top 10 New School Artistes Whose Song Gave Them Fame In 2015 / Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army / Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos by anonymous6(f): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
Rihanna recently revisited her “Disturbia” moments and rubbed dirt all over her Unclad body for Esquire Magazine’s “Sexiest Woman Alive” photoshoot.

The Mag selected Rihanna for a shoot promoting the issue and many thought she the “sexiest” title in the bag, but according to MissInfo, RihRih got all grimy for absolutely nothing…

"    Contrary to some hasty and inaccurate headlines, Esquire did not name Rihanna as their 2011 “Sexiest Woman Alive.” But they did use a dirty short clip of Rihanna to promote their 2011 “Sexiest Woman Alive” voting brackets.

And by dirty….I’m referring to actual soot which Rihanna rubs into her face and body. Perhaps an exotic volcanic exfoliation ritual. At the very end of the video there also seems to be some wet paper towel clinging to her arm. So, needless to say…the height of anti-glam.
"

http://straightfromthea.com/2011/09/08/rihanna-gets-dirty-for-esquire-sexiest-woman-alive-issue-photos-video/#ixzz1Yy2oh6M5
http://straightfromthea.com/2011/09/08/rihanna-gets-dirty-for-esquire-sexiest-woman-alive-issue-photos-video/

Rihanna on Esquire magazine

Rihanna

[img]http://2.bp..com/_n3H8MjNuVj0/S8iY33lMs2I/AAAAAAAAAUI/72vFMzpfdYU/s1600/rihanna-gq-magazine-cover-january-2010-03.jpg[/img]
Re: Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos by lanrefront1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
You have admit she's just not a pretty face, but truly an all round beauty. Totaly spotless and glowing skin from head to toe. Can't even spot one blemish; then the skin tone and colour is consistent in every nook & corner, even on the knees and ankles. Money good o. Nevertheless, it also takes discipline to remain uhh hot. I need a wifey like this.

Men, this yankee artiste sure know how to take care of themselves.

How many of our female artiste can take a photoshoot even with micro mini jeans and a well breast-covering strap on. No way, too big belly and fat laps.
Re: Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos by lanrefront1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2011
actually I'm very much aware of those makeup stuff, and also the professional touch worldclass photographers must have added. But still considering how good her skin & body looks, at least 3/4 of what we see must be 4 real after minus-ing all the embellishments and cover-ups.

Concerning Nigerian female artiste, I don't completely agree with you. They may have good skin but most of them are out of shape FOR AN ARTISTE. Is kel, Sasha, Essence etc.

90% of those that still have that shape have it because they are still relatively very young, like between 18 to 25.

You have good points, I cant think of a Nigerian female artiste that will look this good in this kind of photoshoot,even if they have the nerve to do it. Meanwhile there are countless American female artiste bodies like this in several magazines. No doubt the weather and other conditions help. There are somethingp that can only be perfected from a young age when there not even stars or have money.

Gosh, typed this much already. Hoped i made some sense?

Ah, lest i forget, Tiwa Savage is an exception to all have said above. Apart from beautiful, she looks so cute, sort of like a kitten, she has this kind of vulnerable innocent eye (I'm sure she's not) that will make men want to do things for her.
Re: Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos by iice(f): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2011
Don't get why she's on the cover if she isn't on the list undecided
Anyway, artist/celebs have the money to look good. It's part of their job aside from wanting to look good that is. My hair would look amazing if i had a stylist everyday to comb/cut/style/arrange it.
Re: Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos by adekampe: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
What is Rihanna turning into?
Re: Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos by anonymous6(f): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2011
@lanre front[b]
"Concerning Nigerian female artiste, I don't completely agree with you. They may have good skin but most of them are out of shape FOR AN ARTISTE. Is kel, Sasha, Essence etc.

90% of those that still have that shape have it because they are still relatively very young, like between 18 to 25."[/b]
I think money is involved though, american female musicians have more money compared to Nigerian female musicians, which gives them more opportunity to maintain themselves

"There are somethingp that can only be perfected from a young age when there not even stars or have money." 
You are right but it's a issue in America, 60% of American's are either over weight or obeised compared to Nigeria where obesity is non existent at young ages. I live in America and most of these celebrites outside make up & airbrushing are not all that, and they have access to trainers, beauticians, make up artist and etc many Nigerian musicians don't really have that 24/7 touch ups. If Nigerian female musicians had the same financial access as American female musicians it would be equal. Money changes everybody

Heres Oprah with & without make up

and she is a american icon not even a musician

Mariah carey with and without make up

Kim Kardashian with & without make up
without make up

with make up

@iice
"artist/celebs have the money to look good".

exactly

(1) (Reply)

Is Wizkid Gay? See Pics / Busted!! Kim Kardashian Mistakenly Exposes Her Body Magic. (photos) / Top 24 Nollywood Actors And Actresses Who Have Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.