Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N (1782 Views)

School Completion Rate In Nigeria / School Completion Rate By States 2021 By Statisense / Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2023
Anambra State has begun to reap the dividends of the political decision taken by the former governor of the state, Mr. Peter Obi, in 2011.
Obi shocked everyone including his close friends and associates when he took the decision to return public schools to missionaries, who are original owners.
Both Anglican and Catholic schools are doing very well academically.
The decision, apparently, did not receive a response the then-governor had expected from the people. But he took the risk, with the conviction of huge benefits in the future, to return the schools to missionaries.
Anambra has the best school completion rate across basic & secondary level. Leading state that produce students that want to study Medical, Law, engineering, Accountant among others into tertiary institutions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2023
Anambra today has best completed schools both basic and secondary

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by oyebanji44: 10:38am On May 07, 2023
Examination malpractice is the order of the day in Anambra ......

Stop fooling urself. .. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Oseniwaje: 10:40am On May 07, 2023
Ethnicity is a cancer that has eaten deep into vein

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jogs1900: 10:42am On May 07, 2023
Yet no university in the southeast is among the top 10 in Nigeria.
Are they schooling in the mushroom university in Anambra because no university in the southeast is among the top 10 in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Tntsi: 10:42am On May 07, 2023
PO really has deep insight. Anambra is reaping the benefits today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2023
Those that get irritated when we mention our success story most especially in health and education blame you bad leaders not me, that greatest legacy to humanity, West till tomorrow still remembers Awolowo not not the present leaders careless except their families while the brain washed are covering them

This is Anambra State gaint strides in education

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by LeoDeKing: 10:44am On May 07, 2023
He returned public schools to missionaries, good.

But the question on the lips of Anambrarians is; what exactly did pandora Obituary do with the monthly state allocation for 8 years? Apart from his family members and some Catholic members, who else did he lift out of poverty in Anambra state?

Okay, we are aware he was moving 250m monthly in cash to Lagos but that is miserly 24b for 8 years. But where is the rest? Because according to Soludo, even the ogogoro joint he invested Anambra's money is now worth close to zero in value.

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2023
oyebanji44:

I feel your pain, when a child fetch more firewood his mates will accuse him that he went to evil forest to fetch it, its just envy blame your leaders

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by mrvitalis(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2023
Oseniwaje:
Ethnicity is a cancer that has eaten deep into vein
Show me your comments of criticism against your Yoruba brothers when they do the same thing or you are a hypocrite

Show me your comments condensing the xenophobic attacks k none Yorubas in Lagos during the election or you are a hypocrite

This is a harmless post stating what a Nigerian state has right instead of you to learn ...you are seeing it as ethnic bragging

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by mrvitalis(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2023
oyebanji44:

Who stopped you from doing same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He returned public schools to missionaries, good.

But the question on the lips of Anambrarians is; what exactly did pandora Obituary do with the monthly state allocation for 8 years?

Okay, we are aware he was moving 250m monthly in cash to Lagos but that is miserly 24b for 8 years. But where is the rest? Because according to Soludo, even the ogogoro joint he invested Anambra's money is now worth close to zero in value.

I understand you pain this is Tinubu state, just yesterday headline

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jennymine(f): 10:52am On May 07, 2023
Not bad
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Larryton(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2023
Miracle centre is the reason why people from Anambra are scoring high, people from that side and fraud are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by LeoDeKing: 10:54am On May 07, 2023
post=122982935:

Remind me the year Tinubu was the governor of Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by GoodLife4live: 11:00am On May 07, 2023
post=122982935:

u dis Terrorist don open another thread to masturbate and decieve your guilible miscreants....

See school for anambra state below

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by GoodLife4live: 11:02am On May 07, 2023
.... Bigot YouTube blogger....

Who swear for u ? Weytin Yoruba do u
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He
This is just Onitsha Diocese, in Anambra Catholics has five Dioceses Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi, Ekwulobia and Agulueri Diocese, same with Anglican Church

This are some of the schools built under Catholic Diocese of Onitsha, imagine the remaining Dioceses

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by GoodLife4live: 11:03am On May 07, 2023
If u want more .. I go show u.... Anambra state is underdeveloped.... Fact
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2023
Larryton:
Miracle centre is the reason why people from Anambra are scoring high, people from that side and fraud are inseparable.
I understand you guys envy, Buhari can't even achieve this in his state nor to talk of region

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by GeneralPula: 11:07am On May 07, 2023
Every state has it cute & wowo schools..

Some of the schools in Anambra Op won’t show you..

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2023
Anambra leading state is education

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Flick490(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2023
His Eminence, and Excellency, Sir PETER GREGORY OBI is the Best Governor Nigeria has ever had since independence. His legacies are everywhere, they are conspicuous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2023
Just Onitsha Catholic diocese

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2023
Mòre

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Larryton(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2023
post=122983294:

I understand you guys envy, Buhari can't even achieve this in his state nor to talk of region

Nobody is envy of your delusional acclaimed achievement bro, I am just stating the fact here.
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2023
You guys can only learn from Anambra not to heat

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2023
Larryton:

Nobody is envy of your delusional acclaimed achievement bro, I am just stating the fact here.
U understand your pain

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Pat4t5: 11:18am On May 07, 2023
Some of you saying miracle centers are in Anambra. Please is it miracle center that making Anambra schools to come first in quiz competitions both home and abroad?. Recently a school in Anambra represented Nigeria in a completion abroad also recently, 2 Anambra schools took first and second positions in one other competitions. Peter Obi laid the foundation. The next reform that will take place in Anambra will tertiary institutions reform.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Larryton(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2023
post=122983477:

U understand your pain

What is this one saying self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Going To School. Wish My Parents Listened To Me / Uniabuja Latest Info Today / ASUU Strike & Unn Post Ume Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.