Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N (1836 Views)

School Completion Rate In Nigeria / School Completion Rate By States 2021 By Statisense / Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2023
No state can compete, they can only envy

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:
Yet no university in the southeast is among the top 10 in Nigeria.
Are they schooling in the mushroom university in Anambra because no university in the southeast is among the top 10 in Nigeria?

University of Nigeria? Enugu,

Most of the top 10 are federal owned universities even. Try to research before you type
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2023
Larryton:

What is this one saying self?

Just Onitsha Diocese

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2023
I don't believe in witches before but I'm beginning to change my mind that it exists in black Africa.
This beautiful thread is supposed to generate good will comments considering education is one of our greatest set back but no. Some dark hearted mofos are busy churning out hateful comments .
Dunno why I'm sharing a country with this set of people

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2023
In one region some churches are good at building branches in every street, while M is good at nothing
than preaching heat against us while down here we value education the missions managing education and health perfectly

Just Onitsha diocese schools not private schools

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jogs1900: 11:30am On May 07, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

University of Nigeria? Enugu,

Most of the top 10 are federal owned universities even. Try to research before you type
Apologies
Only UNN in the southeast is among the top 10 universities in Nigeria while south west has 6 universities among the top 10.

Are these students in UNN or the other mushroom universities in the southeast?
Even if they are federal govt uni, is it only one federal govt uni that is in the southeast? I know the OP aims to taunt the Westerners but in terms of education, southwest is far far ahead of other regions.

https://www.myschoolgist.com/ng/top-100-universities-in-nigeria/
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:
Are they schooling in the mushroom university in Anambra because no university in the southeast is among the top 10 in Nigeria?
Anambra currently has 44 higher institutions across the state, I can tell you that Unizik beat your school in modern infrastructures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHr6jsF2_Y
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Apologies
Only UNN in the southeast is among the top 10 universities in Nigeria while south west has 6 universities among the top 10.

Even if they are federal govt uni, is it only one federal govt uni that is in the southeast? I know the OP aims to taunt the Westerners but in terms of education, southwest is far far ahead of other regions.

This should be your focus

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:
Ignorant mind this is Unizik

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jogs1900: 11:45am On May 07, 2023
post=122983738:

Anambra currently has 44 higher institutions across the state, I can tell you that Unizik beat your school in modern infrastructures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHr6jsF2_Y
You rushed to drop the link to the jamb results.
Are they schooling in the mushroom schools that are not among the top schools in Nigeria?
Drop the link to show us the position of schools in Anambra too not by chest beating.

See your mindset as if you know the school I graduated from
Stop chest-beating.
Open this link, Anambra state university is not among the top 100 universities in Nigeria.
The only university in the top 100 is the University of Science and Tech. Uli which is in 72nd position..very poor
Higher education-wise, Anambra is zero

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Apologies

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves with propaganda while your region is sinking

Unizik

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Are they schooling in the mushroom schools that are not among the top schools in Nigeria?
Drop the link to show us the position of schools in Anambra too not by chest beating.

Stop chest-beating.
Open this link, Anambra state university is not among the top 100 universities in Nigeria.
The only university in the top 100 is the University of Science and Tech. Uli which is in 72nd position..very poor

All this useless propaganda websites you guys use in deceiving yourselves online to attract students

This is Unizik

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by GoodLife4live: 11:51am On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Stop chest-beating.

let that mumu continue to decieve his GUILIBLE brothers

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jogs1900: 11:54am On May 07, 2023
post=122984024:

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves with propaganda while your region is sinking

Unizik

Now, because the content of the link doesn't favor you, it turns into propaganda.
Be deceiving yourself.
People don't reason like you again.

Educationally, your region lacking behind.
I worked in the east for years and I have many friends at UNN, uwan campus.
Ive been to the school severally and I've interacted with many of them.
Northerners are doing better than you now only that they don't make noise with their achievements because of their conservative lifestyle.
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Are they schooling in the mushroom schools that are not among the top schools in /
If you're not empty you suppose to know Anambra, Imo, Delta, Abia, Edo producing the highest number of graduates and leading states that produce Medical students, Law, engineering and administration

This is Unizik

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jogs1900: 11:56am On May 07, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Leave am na. He couldn't counter me with verifiable link..
He's only dropping pictures oo as if na picture we go chop
Fact is that Northerners have even left them behind educationally..

The only thing they know how to do best is buying and selling ..
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2023
GoodLife4live:
O
D
E
so my school list is official website of NUC
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Leave am na.
Fact is that Northerners have even left them behind educationally..

The only thing they know how to do best is buying and selling ..

Who own the website you posted, show me that of Nigeria university commission rating then I will take you serious anu

More of Unizik

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jogs1900: 12:01pm On May 07, 2023
post=122984177:

O
D
E
so my school list is official website of NUC
Drop link to your own NUC ranking..Don't chest beat here.
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Now, le.
Show me NUC university rating that's what I want to see

More of Unizik

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jogs1900: 12:07pm On May 07, 2023
post=122984296:

Show me NUC university rating that's what I want to see

More of Unizik
Why are you always editing my comments?
You don't want your followers to see that you've been exposed.
You are mediocre.
I don't have your time this morning

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Drop link to your own NUC ranking..Don't chest beat here.
You are the one fooling yourself with fake university ranking to keep giving your people false hope, NUC yet to rank any universities, most of they higher institutions go as far as bribing just to get more students for admissions

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:11pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Apologies

University funding is based on politics. Having high ranking university in the west doesn't make you ahead in education. They are mostly federal universities
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

You are mediocre.
Myschool gist website indeed grin grin Ewu Gambia

This is Unizik

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:13pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

You are mediocre.
That is just a blog
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Chrs1996(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2023
Wow
post=122984414:

You are the one fooling yourself with fake university ranking to keep giving your people false hope, NUC yet to rank any universities, most of they higher institutions go as far as bribing just to get more students for admissions
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

You are mediocre.

Unizik

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Apologies

Most of the first universities federal were from the west, you and I know, only UNN was even in the east, none in our South south then self, then we have Great ife, UI, etc. west developed faster in education, they sited more education there then. Just like Ahmadu Bello is only popular then too in the north.
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:16pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Now, because the content of the link doesn't favor you, it turns into propaganda.
Be deceiving yourself.
People don't reason like you again.

Educationally, your region lacking behind.
I worked in the east for years and I have many friends at UNN, uwan campus.
Ive been to the school severally and I've interacted with many of them.
Northerners are doing better than you now only that they don't make noise with their achievements because of their conservative lifestyle.
UNN Uwan campus? Are you sure you are okay?
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

You are mediocre.

Unizik.

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:19pm On May 07, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Most of the first universities federal were from the west, you and I know, only UNN was even in the east, none in our South south then self, then we have Great ife, UI, etc. west developed faster in education, they sited more education there then. Just like Ahmadu Bello is only popular then too in the north.
That many first generation universities were sited in the west is never a yardstick to measure educational attainment. Data proved that SE states tops in terms NYSC participation by states of origin

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jogs1900: 12:22pm On May 07, 2023
MXrep:

UNN Uwan campus? Are you sure you are okay?
You dont know the Enugu campus of UNN is in Uwani? Please ask your people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Level Gce Past Question / Online Exam: Fedpoly Offa / ANALYSIS: Why Does ASUU "Always" Go On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.