Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,533 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N (1810 Views)

School Completion Rate In Nigeria / School Completion Rate By States 2021 By Statisense / Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:30pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

You rushed to drop the link to the jamb results.
Are they schooling in the mushroom schools that are not among the top schools in Nigeria?
Drop the link to show us the position of schools in Anambra too not by chest beating.

See your mindset as if you know the school I graduated from
Stop chest-beating.
Open this link, Anambra state university is not among the top 100 universities in Nigeria.
The only university in the top 100 is the University of Science and Tech. Uli which is in 72nd position..very poor
Higher education-wise, Anambra is zero

https://www.myschoolgist.com/ng/top-100-universities-in-nigeria/
Take this nonesense out of here
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:32pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Now, because the content of the link doesn't favor you, it turns into propaganda.
Be deceiving yourself.
People don't reason like you again.

Educationally, your region lacking behind.
I worked in the east for years and I have many friends at UNN, uwan campus.
Ive been to the school severally and I've interacted with many of them.
Northerners are doing better than you now only that they don't make noise with their achievements because of their conservative lifestyle.
Stop posting that useless blog as your source. Stop constituting nuisance on this thread
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:33pm On May 07, 2023
post=122984157:

If you're not empty you suppose to know Anambra, Imo, Delta, Abia, Edo producing the highest number of graduates and leading states that produce Medical students, Law, engineering and administration

This is Unizik
This is the correct criteria to measure educational progress not oluwole university ranking

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Leave am na. He couldn't counter me with verifiable link..
He's only dropping pictures oo as if na picture we go chop
Fact is that Northerners have even left them behind educationally..

The only thing they know how to do best is buying and selling ..

Stop looking for help from the north. Igbos have taken you long ago and politics can never change it. There will be another war, that's your only hope

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:38pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Drop link to your own NUC ranking..Don't chest beat here.
University ranking is never a yardstick to measure educational attainment for the regions because they are federal property

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by MXrep: 12:40pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

You dont know the Enugu campus of UNN is in Uwani? Please ask your people.
Because it's situated in uwani doesn't make it Uwan campus. It's called Enugu campus and it's not the main campus. The main campus that houses everything that makes the university great is located in Nsukka
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Mabizeka: 12:41pm On May 07, 2023
Larryton:

What is this one saying self?
Shut up.

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Larryton(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2023
Mabizeka:
Shut up.

Nattering nitwit
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by Jogs1900: 1:12pm On May 07, 2023
MXrep:

Stop posting that useless blog as your source. Stop constituting nuisance on this thread
You dont have to be aggressive because my thought is different from yours. Let's be civil, please. Don't be emotional. This is a public forum. Counter my source of information intelligently with your source not under the mango tree information.
Let's maintain sanity or else I will stop engaging you.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by D1official: 1:29pm On May 07, 2023
Jogs1900:
Yet no university in the southeast is among the top 10 in Nigeria.
Are they schooling in the mushroom university in Anambra because no university in the southeast is among the top 10 in Nigeria?
Can we see your top 10 with source?
Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by JpBiz92: 4:25pm On May 07, 2023
MXrep:

UNN Uwan campus? Are you sure you are okay?
the guy is an id. iot.

A typical south westener

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra Has The Best School Completion Rate Across Basic & Secondary Level N by GoodLife4live: 10:15am On May 08, 2023
MXrep:

That many first generation universities were sited in the west is never a yardstick to measure educational attainment. Data proved that SE states tops in terms NYSC participation by states of origin
you lied....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Original Jamb Scratch Card In Bulk / Surprising Number Patterns I / ASUU Strike Suspended! Rumour Or True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.