Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. (977 Views)

Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu / I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2023
The INEC president select. Mr amuda. Aka bola Ahmed Tinubu. Might end up in jail. Following alot of misconduct irregularities. Crime against humanity he have been committing. My candid advice for him is to step aside. Go home and treat himself.

7 Likes

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Exc2000: 2:23pm On May 07, 2023
Irrelevant irredeemable Losers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Iamgrey5(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2023
I believe an Election tribunal is like a civil case, it ends In settlement

No one goes to prison.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I believe an Election tribunal is like a civil case, it ends In settlement

No one goes to prison.

Wat about the case of perjury? Offenders should be jailed.. dat is wat the constitution says

1 Like

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 07, 2023
See wailing abeg! 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Iamgrey5(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

Wat about the case of perjury? Offenders should be jailed.. dat is wat the constitution says
Perjury in tribunal?

Lieing under oath will be a sperate case not in the tribunal.

The scope of tribunal is limited.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by N3TRAL: 2:30pm On May 07, 2023
No authority in Nigeria can sentence Tinubu to jail.

You don't even understand the fabric of the country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Flier: 2:30pm On May 07, 2023
Mumu,Tinubu will send himself to Jail grin grin grin grin grin

You mates are already calming down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Tntsi: 2:32pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:
Irrelevant irredeemable Losers
He is saying the truth.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by jconsulting(f): 2:33pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:
The INEC president select. Mr amuda. Aka bola Ahmed Tinubu. Might end up in jail. Following alot of misconduct irregularities. Crime against humanity he have been committing. My candid advice for him is to step aside. Go home and treat himself.

Who served you breakfast this Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Exc2000: 2:33pm On May 07, 2023
Tntsi:

He is saying the truth.
.yes truth to his fellow pigs

1 Like

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Perjury in tribunal?

Lieing under oath will be a sperate case not in the tribunal.

The scope of tribunal is limited.

Am not talking about tribunal here. Rigging election or electoral malpractice is not a crime against humanity. But selling drugs to people who later die of over dose. Or run mad at the end of the day. Is crime against humanity. Perjury is also a crime punishable by serving jail term these are some of the things dat can land him in jail. u gerit?.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Pat081: 2:38pm On May 07, 2023
Obi people have come again
lildush:
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Obiedun(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2023
Trash
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by samwash(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2023
All of una when put Tinubu,Obi & Atiku matter for head,make una nor go use una time take dey productive for una self.
These politicians are never enemies to themselves.
The matter dey court, make una let court decide, almost everybody don turn judge for this matter.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Iamgrey5(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

Am not talking about tribunal here. Rigging election or electoral malpractice is not a crime against humanity. But selling drugs to people who later die of over dose. Or run mad at the end of the day. Is crime against humanity. Perjury is also a crime punishable by serving jail term these are some of the things dat can land him in jail. u gerit?.
Selling drugs to people who later die has to be proved beyond reasonable doubt just like Perjury.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2023
jconsulting:

Who served you breakfast this Sunday

The truth is bitter. Not for everyone.
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Exc2000: 2:42pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

So what are the names of people who bought drugs from Tinubu and died of overdose... When exactly did Tinubu lie under oath

Please kindly give us the details and make sure you include your father's name, your name and address so that I can personally send the information to DSS office and get you invited to explain further
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
See wailing abeg! 🤷‍♂️

I just want to update you guys... No body is wailing.. so many of you are supporting evil blindly. U need to understand what ur doing. So dat wen karma comes. U wunt get ur shear of it. For ignorantly doing the wrong thing

1 Like

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Exc2000: 2:44pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

I just want to update you guys... No body is wailing.. so many of you are supporting evil blindly. U need to understand what ur doing. So dat wen karma comes. U wunt get ur shear of it. For ignorantly doing the wrong thing

So what are the names of people who bought drugs from Tinubu and died of overdose... When exactly did Tinubu lie under oath

Please kindly give us the details and make sure you include your father's name, your name and address so that I can personally send the information to DSS office and get you invited to explain further
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:

See another blind goat... It's well with you. People like you are the problem we have in this country. Making wrong choice dat brings calamity on humanity. You still need evidence to believe. Tinubu is a drug dealer? After all dat is circulating on the news and social media. U still need evidence to believe that tinubu is a bad choice for the presidency at this point in time? Your brain needs examination
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

See another blind goat... It's well with you. People like you are the problem we have in this country. Making wrong choice dat brings calamity on humanity. You still need evidence to believe. Tinubu is a drug dealer? After all dat is circulating on the news and social media. U still need evidence to believe that tinubu is a bad choice for the presidency at this point in time? Your brain needs examination
Ozwor answer his question na. Wetin you dey wail about again? 🤷‍♂️🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Exc2000: 2:49pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

If you want God to bless you kindly provide this details of Tinubu been a drug dealer

If not till you make public declaration of your false information, you shall be defamed as you tried to defame Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Selling drugs to people who later die has to be proved beyond reasonable doubt just like Perjury.

These things happen every day bro. Directly or indirectly tinubu is involved. No need of providing evidence.. except if we are in court and we need to pass a judgement. It's just like saying I caught you eating. If ur alive and healthy u should eat. To stay alive..
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Ozwor answer his question na. Wetin you dey wail about again? 🤷‍♂️🤣

You guys are just talking like kids. I don't respond to such childish post. Wen u grow up. Come let's talk..
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:

If you want God to bless you kindly provide this details of Tinubu been a drug dealer

If not till you make public declaration of your false information, you shall be defamed as you tried to defame Tinubu
Just search google...
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

You guys are just talking like kids. I don't respond to such childish post. Wen u grow up. Come let's talk..
Ozwor na you open thread, so be ready to answer. At least you accused him.
I say again. Answer his damn question. Bloody loser! 🤣
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by coputa(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:
Your wish can only be carried out before may 29.Immediately he is sworn in,he will be covered by presidential immunity for the next four years.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Houseontherock1: 2:58pm On May 07, 2023
Obidients are a good source of laughter these days...they just keep cracking me up. You guys should really move on; it's not as difficult as you thinkgrin grin grin
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by Ibaaboy(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2023
Wonderful
Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by lildush(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2023
coputa:
Your wish can only be carried out before may 29.Immediately he is sworn in,he will be covered by presidential immunity for the next four years.

We are all aware of that. All cases must be solved before swearing in any body.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Years Tinubu Will Serve In Nigeria Might Be In Prison. by IgOga(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra / Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara / Illegal Arms Trafficking In Africa And Who Is Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.