Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Do You Care Or Don't Care About Victoria Beckham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Care Or Don't Care About Victoria Beckham (1096 Views)

So Sweet! Intimate Photo Of David And Victoria Beckham / Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? / What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Care Or Don't Care About Victoria Beckham by anonymous6(f): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
[b]"“Victoria’s every move is documented by the paparazzi, but only our cameras have been allowed inside the world of what being Victoria Beckham is really like.”

Such is the advertising campaign for a new reality special set to air on NBC in mid-July. Victoria Beckham: Coming to America will air Monday, July 16, and center on the Beckham’s move from England to Los Angeles, California.

Now is the part where you ask me if I care.

And I tell you stoutly and resolutely that I couldn’t care less.

Like Katy, I am completely and utterly confused by Victoria Beckham—but I’m also confused as to why any of us bother with her. The chick was once in a pop group that was big for three seconds, after which she married an English superstar soccer player. Media coverage should probably have ended there—at least in America, where soccer isn’t as popular as it is abroad—but for some reason it has gone on, and on, and on.

Is anyone concerned about those three girly dudes from Hanson? What about the two other chicks from Destiny’s Child? No. Nobody gives a poo. Paparazzi aren’t staking out the doorstep of Jeff Timmons from 98 Degrees (you don’t even know who that is, right? Me either. But he was in the group. I looked it up). These people are no longer famous because they’re not doing anything more exciting than you or me.

Neither is Victoria Beckham, but for some reason, America is fascinated with her. Is it because she’s a millionaire, but never smiles? Is it because she’s obviously starving herself and is almost never photographed around her kids? Is it because when she does speak, nothing even remotely interesting comes out? If you ask me, these things are reasons to not just stop taking someone’s picture, but to stop noticing them completely.

Honestly, what has this woman done that warrants such attention?

And don’t tell me she’s a fashion icon. That will make me sad for you.

Go on, convince me why she’s worth a million pictures. Why she deserves having her own reality special. Why every time she walks out her door E! needs to run a ticker tape scroll? Persuade me.

I dare you."[/b]
http://collegecandy.com/2007/06/14/victoria-beckham-who-cares/

Victoria Beckham
Re: Do You Care Or Don't Care About Victoria Beckham by bekay911(f): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2011
I guess am not alone sum1 still thinks d way i do.
Re: Do You Care Or Don't Care About Victoria Beckham by anonymous6(f): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
@bekay911
many people think the way you do (at least outside Europe, specifically England), I don't care for her and her husband as well. What makes her worst she doesn't do anything at least her husband had a job
Re: Do You Care Or Don't Care About Victoria Beckham by bombsquad(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
I agree with victoria's lifestyle a 100percent
Re: Do You Care Or Don't Care About Victoria Beckham by kemmeye: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2011
i lkie posh. she's ok

(1) (Reply)

Ndlea To Pay Baba Suwe N25,000,000 For Wrongful Detention / Is MTN Project Fame A Nigerian Thing? / Happy Birthday TIMAYA..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.