Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures (47331 Views)

Nons Miraj Biography, Age, Pictures, Net Worth, Surgery, Instagram, Husband / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2023
EriMma1:
https://fb.watch/knO_XjM_IU/?mibextid=irwG9G

NONs MIRAJ AKA Ada Jesus finally goes for her nose job
If you can't stand blood, please don't watch o. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Chai!!
rough llay
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by ufotunang: 12:43pm On May 08, 2023
From beauty to uglyiness
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2023
Not a fan of facial modifications
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2023
Chai!, my girlfriend is truly blessed. Natural pointed nose wey she get nai another woman dey go do surgery for.

God bless my soon to be mother inlaw for giving my baby a beautiful pointed nose.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by EriMma1: 12:56pm On May 08, 2023
Harmless1b:
Na brain surgery me need oo. I too dey forget.

LoL ..
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2023
Hmmm, good for her
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by EriMma1: 12:57pm On May 08, 2023
ibkayee:

I’m not criticising her o, whatever people do with their bodies is their business and prerogative

But it doesn’t look like those permanent ones, looks like she used a filler or something
Watch the video and see what was used and how the surgery was performed.

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Konjiboii: 12:58pm On May 08, 2023
Lil Kim episode loading
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
How much is this nose surgery sef? Self enhancement isn't bad. Everyone has a part of their body that they don't like or will love to improve. Some people complain only because they don't have the means or can't afford it.
like that iyaebethegreat. cheesy

If it was an American, her comments would be different.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by famology(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2023
She looks ugly after the operation. The new nose doesn't match her face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by onuman: 1:06pm On May 08, 2023
EriMma1:

NONs MIRAJ AKA Ada Jesus finally goes for her nose job
If you can't stand blood, please don't watch o. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Chai!!

Destiny?
The original Ada Jesus from Orlu in Imo state died young.
What does this second Ada Jesus want?
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 1:07pm On May 08, 2023
pocohantas:
This girl used to be very quiet.
You see this modern social media, if you don't control what you consume and apply in your dairy life, you would lose it.

For a girl to pick "Ada Jesus" as her stage name, you shpuod understand where she was at that point in life. Same Nonso has done nyash. Same Nonso now wears dresses that were madr with 1 yard of fabric.

Who's she ?

A musician ?
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by onuman: 1:11pm On May 08, 2023
Newsday:
5 Major Economic Challenges Bola Tinubu Would Face upon Resumption of office after May 29 2023.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc9Cycf3Vnc

Tinubu propaganda even here; that's another confirmation that Tinubu never won presidential election.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Jonwesley(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2023
Did she not remember Michael Jackson's case of nose falling into water? I pity you some years to come.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Adakintroy: 1:13pm On May 08, 2023
Proof women make shit up as problem to throw money on.

Imagine man wear wig.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by naturefellow(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
How much is this nose surgery sef? Self enhancement isn't bad. Everyone has a part of their body that they don't like or will love to improve. Some people complain only because they don't have the means or can't afford it.
what do you say about those that die trying?
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by lusid: 1:16pm On May 08, 2023
ibkayee:
This looks like one of those temporary nose jobs
tell me about it. I hear there is one you do without going under the knife. They inject something into your nose and it becomes slim
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Toks2008(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2023
Only trolls will abuse someone cos they chose to do what makes them happy.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by HussenAdul: 1:17pm On May 08, 2023
Michael Jackson experiment
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by lusid: 1:17pm On May 08, 2023
folake4u:
Who's she? A skit maker?
dumb question
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by soundOsonic: 1:19pm On May 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
Alteration of your structure automatically disqualify you from making heaven,you can't be telling God that he made a mistake for creating you the way u are.
What of those that are born into this world with defect and needs to be surgically worked upon for them to live healthy and have a longer life?
Face reconstruction to ease breathing, k-leg straightening among others.
Do we agree God made mistake with those dude?
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by adecz: 1:19pm On May 08, 2023
The original nose👃 nor try at all❗️❗️😕😕😕
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by lusid: 1:21pm On May 08, 2023
ukaface:
The new nose don shift go one side Abi na my eyes??
Funny thing? As she don start Dey do body now she won’t stop she would still keep changing her physique, make she try restructure the hip again cos it’s looking bent somehow not aligning with her legs.
Dino money speaking, make she pray make Dino win election plenty money for her account and that her friend, Wetin be the name sef? Ashmushy abi na ashmussi
when are you fixing your brain?
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Counterfeit: 1:25pm On May 08, 2023
Na nose man go Bleep? It can never be an obstacle nau..
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2023
Don't try to satisfy women unless you are ready to die.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Kobicove(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2023
I didn't even know she had a pudgy nose grin
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2023
JaySmart4422

Not everyone some are ok and thankful to God for how they are.

You have complete leg complete body part yet you are not satisfied

What the the one without leg, eye, arm , do?

Human should show more gratitude than making it look as if their creation was a mistake

If they can assume God's position they will do better

Africans and their backwards mentality. God gave you a brain for a reason. If people can undergo corrective surgery why can't people undergo surgeries for enhancement?
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2023
Bonapart
this is the most senseless comment hv ever come across in my life

You're very stupid for saying this. Everyone mustn't think from the ass like you dumb fvck.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by JaySmart4422: 1:52pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
JaySmart4422

Not everyone some are ok and thankful to God for how they are.

You have complete leg complete body part yet you are not satisfied

What the the one without leg, eye, arm , do?

Human should show more gratitude than making it look as if their creation was a mistake

If they can assume God's position they will do better

Africans and their backwards mentality. God gave you a brain for a reason. If people can undergo corrective surgery why can't people undergo surgeries for enhancement?

Una forward mentality

Of I too know makes the country lack moral decency

Every time you hear them cry for a better country n leaders

When some of the youths are just out to celebrate anything immoral all in the name of fashion or social media hype.

If you talk they will say you are backward
What a pity

I wish you all luck
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by ukaface(f): 1:59pm On May 08, 2023
lusid:
when are you fixing your brain?
Lmaooooo
Is this you Ashmushy or Nons ?
No take am personal na… you too Dey quick vex o
Small yab wey I yab you don mention my brain….lmaoooo

Come fess,
Dem don Dey fix brain the way them Dey fix nyash and nose?
You see say you dunce
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by folake4u(f): 2:02pm On May 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Who's she ?

A musician ?

I think say na only me nor know the girl oh.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by folake4u(f): 2:03pm On May 08, 2023
lusid:
dumb question
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn / Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.