Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures (47345 Views)

Nons Miraj Biography, Age, Pictures, Net Worth, Surgery, Instagram, Husband / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 2:10pm On May 08, 2023
folake4u:

I think say na only me nor know the girl oh.

Folake4u , ahhhh if you of all people don't know this girl, how will I know her grin

I was a little ashamed when I wanted to ask but I decided to ask still.

I heard of one Ada Jesus back then when her death was all over the SM.

Reading of one Ada Jesus again poking and pinching her nose left me a little confused.

I dey wait pocohantas, she go know.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2023
JaySmart4422

Una forward mentality

Of I too know makes the country lack moral decency

Every time you hear them cry for a better country n leaders

When some of the youths are just out to celebrate anything immoral all in the name of fashion or social media hype.

If you talk they will say you are backward
What a pity

I wish you all luck

What's the need for development if you're still stuck in your old ways. Not everyone is happy with the way they look and there's nothing wrong with wanting to change it if they have the means.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Abudu2000(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
How much is this nose surgery sef? Self enhancement isn't bad. Everyone has a part of their body that they don't like or will love to improve. Some people complain only because they don't have the means or can't afford it.
this is her moniker on nairaland
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On May 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Reading of one Ada Jesus again poking and pinching her nose left me a little confused.

I dey wait pocohantas, she go know.

A different Ada Jesus. This one is Nons_miraj on IG. A skitmaker too. You can check her out if you are on IG. Though she doesn't do skits as much again. Na adverts and shaking nyash level she dey now.

1 Like

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 2:22pm On May 08, 2023
pocohantas:

A different Ada Jesus. This one is Nons_miraj on IG. A skitmaker too. You can check her out if you are on IG. Though she doesn't do skits as much again. Na adverts and shaking nyash level she dey now.

She's lucky she's got natural nyash.

I am not sure nose job will cost as much as BBL.

Thanks, jare !
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by folake4u(f): 2:24pm On May 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Folake4u , ahhhh if you of all people don't know this girl, how will I know her grin

I was a little ashamed when I wanted to ask but I decided to ask still.

I dey wait pocohan.tas, she go know.

Lmao. I don't know most of these social media influencers or skit people oh. I have zero energy in keeping up with them. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why you go dey ashamed na? Haba. It's a harmless question.

Same here too, that's why I'm confused. I heard of the death of one former Ada Jesus. I don't know who this one is sef.

1 Like

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by pocohantas(f): 2:25pm On May 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

She's lucky she's got natural nyash.

I am not sure nose job will cost as much as BBL.

Thanks, jare !

She did her ass recently.

1 Like

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by folake4u(f): 2:31pm On May 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin

My sister, I nor get power for am. cheesy
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by AwesomeGod10(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2023
Nawa πŸ™„
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by kkins25(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2023
I wouldn't mind one myself.. Never liked my nose😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Talib93(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2023
Nice one, nobody nose tomorrow grin
EriMma1:
https://fb.watch/knO_XjM_IU/?mibextid=irwG9G

NONs MIRAJ AKA Ada Jesus finally goes for her nose job
If you can't stand blood, please don't watch o. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Chai!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Bonapart(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Bonapart
this is the most senseless comment hv ever come across in my life

You're very stupid for saying this. Everyone mustn't think from the ass like you dumb fvck.
mumu
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2023
Bonapart
mumu

I don't blame you idiot. You're no worthy of my time. I hope your moniker isn't based on Napoleon because you're not worthy of his name too. Anu ofia
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by walosky(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2023
She really NOSE nothing
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Dopeluiz(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
Alteration of your structure automatically disqualify you from making heaven,you can't be telling God that he made a mistake for creating you the way u are.
why u con dey do exercise??
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2023
pocohantas:
This girl used to be very quiet.
You see this modern social media, if you don't control what you consume and apply in your dairy life, you would lose it.

For a girl to pick "Ada Jesus" as her stage name, you shpuod understand where she was at that point in life. Same Nonso has done nyash. Same Nonso now wears dresses that were madr with 1 yard of fabric.

That's because she has joined band gang! grin
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Bonapart(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Bonapart
mumu

I don't blame you idiot. You're no worthy of my time. I hope your moniker isn't based on Napoleon because you're not worthy of his name too. Anu ofia
mumu
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by meedoLock(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2023
All for a body that will get eaten by some no nonsense soldier ants beneath the ground when you die.

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Banbanna(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:
Once heard a handsome and Chinese man married to a beautiful Chinese lady gave birth to ugly child,he thought the hospital swapped his baby or the wife cheated so he asked for a DNA.
The DNA proved that tha baby is actually his.

it was later discovered that his wife Actually did Plastic surgery to look beautiful because she was ugly.
Nawao, what a story! That means even plastic surgery cannot cheat your true nature. It can only deceive the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Chuknovski(m): 4:28am On May 09, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
Its good she did nose surgery because when her yeye eventually come, nah that nose she go use smell am.
Vawulence CEO, grin
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Exceed15: 10:02pm On May 09, 2023
She has low self esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch / 9ice Shades Tinubu As He Throws His Support Behind Jimi Agbaje / Eniola Badmus Recovers From Illness, Blasts Those Who Wished Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.