Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures (47341 Views)

Nons Miraj Biography, Age, Pictures, Net Worth, Surgery, Instagram, Husband / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On May 08, 2023
This girl used to be very quiet.
You see this modern social media, if you don't control what you consume and apply in your daily life, you would lose it.

For a girl to pick "Ada Jesus" as her stage name, you should understand where she was at that point in life. Same Nonso has done nyash. Same Nonso now wears dresses that were made with 1 yard of fabric.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Uten9z(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by nerdjared: 12:14pm On May 08, 2023
Congratulations, I’m out
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Ingriid(f): 12:14pm On May 08, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
Its good she did nose surgery because when her yeye eventually come, nah that nose she go use smell am.

Looool!!!

As per "Yeye dey smell"
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by ajibolaayo3115(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2023
Well done ...Micheal jackson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by AndrewTate(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2023
🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by hammerT: 12:16pm On May 08, 2023
WAS THE NOSE BROKEN?

WAS IT WORKING?

IF YES, THEN NIGERIA NEED SOME COMMON SENSE, WE ARE LOSING IT.

NUFF SAID!
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by ibkayee(f): 12:16pm On May 08, 2023
This looks like one of those temporary nose jobs
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by folake4u(f): 12:18pm On May 08, 2023
Who's she? A skit maker?
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by ghettochild(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2023
Insecurities n woman...
Especially the ones that has got money for surgeries.

2 Likes

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by JaskanFactor: 12:19pm On May 08, 2023
by the time cosmetic industry is done with culture , all the women will be thinking beauty has never had it so good, And all the men will be thinking what is this beast before me.

We are moving into era of blatant madness , as women are risking their lives, disfiguring themselves, and dying on operating tables , cause they reject their natural appearance.

As one philosopher puts it, everybody is happy with advancing technology , until the technology becomes so good, a fake of anything can be made.

Truth is power, and it can set you free, dont tell a lie by resorting to cosmetic surgery, bleaching, and buying other people hair to put on your head to hide your own real appearance, that is not beauty, that is a BEAST.

The person that becomes your partner will eventually run away when he sees the truth , as all your lies start to fall apart along with all the cosmetic surgery as you age, that when they go back for more surgery until the nose is falling off like Michael Jackson.

When she takes off the fake hair, fake nose , and what ever is is fake that we dont know, you left with a disfigured creature.
And all the oyinbo people whose hair they are buying are laughing at them on social media , embarrassing your entire race that you hate the way God made you.

hear it from oyinbo woman whose hair you faking with, as they abuse you for hating yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egoGO5c-isE

1 Like

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
Alteration of your structure automatically disqualify you from making heaven,you can't be telling God that he made a mistake for creating you the way u are.

People who use Prostethic body parts might
disagree.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Harmless1b(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2023
Na brain surgery me need oo. I too dey forget.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 12:24pm On May 08, 2023
She is going to regrets doing it.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 12:24pm On May 08, 2023
nice
EriMma1:
https://fb.watch/knO_XjM_IU/?mibextid=irwG9G

NONs MIRAJ AKA Ada Jesus finally goes for her nose job
If you can't stand blood, please don't watch o. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Chai!!
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by hammerT: 12:24pm On May 08, 2023
ibkayee:
This looks like one of those temporary nose jobs

SHE PLAYING WITH HER LIFE.

PEOPLE NEVER LEARN.

UNTIL THEIR NOSE START TO FALL OFF LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by zachanalysis: 12:24pm On May 08, 2023
Negative influencer!
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Akharmony: 12:26pm On May 08, 2023
She is a social media sensation so the need package her self well
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by ukaface(f): 12:26pm On May 08, 2023
The new nose don shift go one side Abi na my eyes??
Funny thing? As she don start Dey do body now she won’t stop she would still keep changing her physique, make she try restructure the hip again cos it’s looking bent somehow not aligning with her legs.
Dino money speaking, make she pray make Dino win election plenty money for her account and that her friend, Wetin be the name sef? Ashmushy abi na ashmussi

1 Like

Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by ibkayee(f): 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
hammerT:

SHE PLAYING WITH HER LIFE.

PEOPLE NEVER LEARN.

UNTIL THEIR NOSE START TO FALL OFF LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.
I’m not criticising her o, whatever people do with their bodies is their business and prerogative

But it doesn’t look like those permanent ones, looks like she used a filler or something
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 08, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
Its good she did nose surgery because when her yeye eventually come, nah that nose she go use smell am.

grin
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by JaySmart4422: 12:34pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
How much is this nose surgery sef? Self enhancement isn't bad. Everyone has a part of their body that they don't like or will love to improve. Some people complain only because they don't have the means or can't afford it.

Not everyone some are ok and thankful to God for how they are.

You have complete leg complete body part yet you are not satisfied

What the the one without leg, eye, arm , do?

Human should show more gratitude than making it look as if their creation was a mistake

If they can assume God's position they will do better
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by thaoriginator: 12:35pm On May 08, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
😈
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by hammerT: 12:35pm On May 08, 2023
ibkayee:

I’m not criticising her o, whatever people do with their bodies is their business and prerogative

But it doesn’t look like those permanent ones, looks like she used a filler or something

I NEED TO BE PART OF A GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA.

WE NEED TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK, WHAT IT HAS BECOME IS UNACCEPTABLE.

I BLAME THE WEST AND WESTERNISATION AGENDA.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Xpol: 12:36pm On May 08, 2023
Long nose wey God take dash my family free na e some dey risk their life to get, chai this life no balance true true.
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

Why nau? Easy brother! grin grin grin
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2023
Dem jus collect money from this one hand
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by Bonapart(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
How much is this nose surgery sef? Self enhancement isn't bad. Everyone has a part of their body that they don't like or will love to improve. Some people complain only because they don't have the means or can't afford it.
this is the most senseless comment hv ever come across in my life
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by ibkayee(f): 12:38pm On May 08, 2023
hammerT:

I NEED TO BE PART OF A GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA.

WE NEED TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK, WHAT IT HAS BECOME IS UNACCEPTABLE.

I BLAME THE WEST AND WESTERNISATION AGENDA.
Lol did you quote the wrong post?
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by harmony75: 12:41pm On May 08, 2023
Why these ladies senseless none want to use their youth to work hard it is to do unnecessary showoff women used to be very industrious but not anymore??!!
Re: Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures by ufotunang: 12:42pm On May 08, 2023
Very ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu / Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn / Fela Effigy Built At Allen Roundabout Lagos By Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.