Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 8th - Friday 11th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 8th - Friday 11th (352 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 / Chris Brown Single Featuring Davido Set To Drop Midnight 8th Friday / Nairaland To Hit 2,000,000th Membership On May 8th... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 8th - Friday 11th by Godspowerpro: 8:03am On May 08, 2023
Covenant hour prayer guidelines

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for drafting record-breaking multitudes into our “Covenant Day of Open Door” service(s) yesterday, and for opening every closed doors in the life of every worshipper by the turnaround power of the Word –
Rev. 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.(KJV)

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree your vengeance upon every agent of the devil, out to resist the continuous growth of this church, and let the effect of this be evident in all our services all through this month and beyond –
Ps. 68:1 Let GOD arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.(KJV)

Intercession 3: FATHER, by the revelation of your Word, keep the revival fire ever burning in this church for life –
Lev. 6:12 And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn woodn it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.(KJV)

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the Holy Ghost continue to direct all our new converts and new members to this church as their city of refuge, thereby abiding here for life –
2 Sam. 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,(KJV)

Intercession 5: FATHER, let your mighty hand continue to be upon all our local assemblies for supernatural growth and enlargement all through this year and beyond
Act. 2:47 Praising GOD, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.(KJV)

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 8th - Friday 11th by Godspowerpro: 1:34pm On May 09, 2023
Tuesday, 9th May 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER
, by the Blood of Jesus, we invoke speedy judgment against all the gods of the land restraining people from getting saved across our harvest field.
Ex. 12:12: For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I [am] the LORD.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let there be continuous eruption of signs and wonders in all our services this year, thereby drafting unprecented multitudes into the Kingdom and into this church.
Act. 5:12/14: [12] And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. [14] And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to send Your Word in exceeding dimensions all through this year, leading to the explosive growth of this church.
Act. 6:7: And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we come against all powers of darkness that may want to draw any of our new converts back to the world.
Eccl. 3:14: I know that, whatsoever GOD doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth [it], that [men] should fear before HIM.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, openly reward every faithful steward in the just concluded “Prophetic Weeks of Harvest” with ear-tingling testimonies.
2 Sam.7:10: Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
James.4:2: You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.

Jesus is Lord!

Courtesy; Palmadex Group
Nigeria's fast-growing export consultants and reliable Exporters of Agricultural Commodities and Processed Foods, such as sesame seed, hibiscus, cassava, charcoal, ginger, raw cashew nut, cocoa beans, coffee, kola nuts, poultry, groundnut, locust beans, vegetables and rubber among others.

Winners of Best Agricultural Product export company of the year by the Nigeria Export Summit. And also winners of the best export trading institute of the year 2019. We are the benchmark to export trading in Nigeria, We provide executive training, with the best curriculum and hands-on training.

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 8th - Friday 11th by DejiPlug(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2023
Wednesday, 10th May 2023

, in the name of Jesus, grant every Winner a tangible encounter with the resurrected Christ in the course of the ongoing post-resurrection season.
Act. 1:3: To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of GOD.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to send us the rain of your life-transforming word in all our services resulting in diverse turnaround testimonies.
2 Cor. 3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, silence all evil counsellors, manipulating our new converts from being established in this church and let the effect be seen in our services this coming Sunday.
Jh 10:5: Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, empower all our cell ministers afresh for supernatural impact, thereby bringing many into the cells and into this church all through this year.
Eph. 4:16: from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let your presence be strong in our Midweek Communion service tonight, and give every worshipper an encounter of a lifetime.
Zep. 3:17: The Lord your GOD in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; HE will rejoice over you with Gladness, HE will quiet you with HIS love, HE will rejoice over you with singing._

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jh.14:13: And whatever you ask in MY Name, that I will do, that the FATHER may be glorified in the Son.

Jesus is Lord!

Courtesy; Palmadex Group
Nigeria's fast-growing export consultants and reliable Exporters of Agricultural Commodities and Processed Foods, such as sesame seed, hibiscus, cassava, charcoal, ginger, raw cashew nut, cocoa beans, coffee, kola nuts, poultry, groundnut, locust beans, vegetables and rubber among others.

Winners of Best Agricultural Product export company of the year by the Nigeria Export Summit. And also winners of the best export trading institute of the year 2019. We are the benchmark to export trading in Nigeria, We provide executive training, with the best curriculum and hands-on training.

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 8th - Friday 11th by Godspowerpro: 7:29am On May 11, 2023
Thursday, 11th May 2023

Thursday, 11th May 2023

, in the name of Jesus, scatter every confederacy and gang up of hell against the continuous growth of this Church thereby retaining this Church as an ever increasing city without walls.
Psa. 68:1-2: [1] Let GOD arise, Let HIS enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate HIM flee before HIM. [2] As smoke is driven away, So drive them away; As wax melts before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of GOD.

Intercession 2: FATHER, grant all our New Converts grace to be committed to church services thereby going from strength to strength.
Psa. 84:7: They go from strength to strength; each one appears before GOD in Zion.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree the continuous release of fresh and life-transforming Word in all our services, resulting in the ingathering of abiding multitudes.
Acts 6:7: And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, endue every cell minister with grace to continue to administer life in every cell meeting resulting in the further growth and replication of all cells this year.
Eph. 4:16: from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

Intercession 5: FATHER, give every one of us diverse visitations with the resurrected Christ, resulting in infallible proofs in the on-going 40-day Post-Resurrection season.
Act. 1:3: To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of GOD.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Matt. 21:22: And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.

Jesus is Lord!

Courtesy; Palmadex Group

[/quote]

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 8th - Friday 11th by Godspowerpro: 8:58am On May 13, 2023

Friday, 12th May 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, scatter every confederacy and gang up of hell against the continuous growth of this Church thereby retaining this Church as an ever increasing city without walls.
Psa. 68:1-2: [1] Let GOD arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate HIM flee before HIM. [2] As smoke is driven away, So drive them away; As wax melts before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of GOD.

Intercession 2: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, redirect the steps of every embattled Winner back to this church and grant each one a breakthrough welcome package in our services this coming Sunday.
Is. 51:11: Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy [shall be] upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; [and] sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, turn every cell into a solution center where every member’s need is supernaturally met, resulting in influx of multitudes.
Zeph. 3:17: The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee [is] mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, open the eyes of our first timers and new converts to see this church as their God-appointed city of refuge, and thereby abide here for life.
2 Sam. 7:10: Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the Holy Ghost come down as a 'Mighty Rushing Wind', thereby drafting unprecedented multitudes into this church this coming Sunday.
Num. 11:31: And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let [them] fall by the camp, as it were a day's journey on this side, and as it were a day's journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits [high] upon the face of the earth.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Isa. 38:14: Like a crane or a swallow, so I chattered; I mourned like a dove; My eyes fail from looking upward. O Lord, I am oppressed; Undertake for me.

Jesus is Lord!

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 8th - Friday 11th by Godspowerpro: 9:10am On May 13, 2023

Saturday, 13th May 2023

, in the name of Jesus, let Your reaper-angels go on the rampage across our harvest field, destroying all satanic strongholds manipulating people from coming to this church tomorrow Sunday.
Rev. 12:7-8: [7] And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, [8] And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Intercession 2: FATHER, continue to empower every cell in this Church for supernatural growth; resulting in further replication of cells all through this year.
Jer. 30:19: And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the zeal of the Lord consume all our new converts and new members, so they can continue to identify with Christ openly.
Rom. 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of GOD unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus we decree perfect weather conditions, and hitch-free movement for all worshippers in and out of church tomorrow Sunday.
Phil. 2:10: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth.

Intercession 5: FATHER, thank you for drafting unprecedented and abiding multitudes into our service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and opening every closed door in the life of every worshipper.
Rev. 3:8: I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept MY word, and have not denied MY name.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Matt. 7:7-8: [7] Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. [8] For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Opens Up On His Relationship With Tinubu, Advices Obi, Ati / “i’m Aiming Oscar” Ibrahim Chatta Says Amidst Amvca Snub / See Reactions As Wizkid Unfollows Every Celebrity Except Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.